UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My take on "Sex Appeal"

1/24/13 1:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AceAtGSU
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister -  @feliceherrig: I've come to the conclusion that all the people who talk shit on the @theUg ...... that will be the biggest accomplishment of their lives

@feliceherrig: I dont know if i can handle it. Im so sensitive :( " RT @theUG: @feliceherrig mostly true. don't let them get to you "

@feliceherrig: THE INTERNET ... The only place a nerdy guy can feel like a real man!!!

She'll BRB though. Phone Post

I don't fighter bash or talk shit to females on the internet, but judging from those tweets this probably isn't the place for her.

Now that the sharks smell blood they won't be going anywhere if she comes back.
1/24/13 1:13 PM
Kanabull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like I said, anybody who goes around saying shit like Mr. Mead really feels they are a piece of shit on the inside. Their whole goal is to go around making others feel like shit in order to try and equalize their situation.

They in fact feel they are such a piece of shit, that they never even consider the idea of building themselves up (or others), their only option is to tear others down.
1/24/13 1:15 PM
Kanabull

Btw, I also find Felice super sexy, but I value personality more than looks and she seems super cool. She is not bad to look at either which is just icing on the cake.

In fact, blue help me out.

http://femmefighter.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/carla-esparza-felice-herrig-2.jpg
1/24/13 1:19 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Kanabull - Btw, I also find Felice super sexy, but I value personality more than looks and she seems super cool. She is not bad to look at either which is just icing on the cake.

http://femmefighter.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/carla-esparza-felice-herrig-2.jpg

and VTFU for your previous post =)

1/24/13 1:23 PM
Gnarly219
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack - 
Gnarly219 - A little help from a blue please?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/Gnarly219/fh2.jpg

Thank you Sir! Even got the fhaka in there.
1/24/13 1:30 PM
Smellde Gluve
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My take on it...

1/24/13 1:37 PM
WoodsMan45

Smellde Gluve -

My take on it...

Haha good one Phone Post
1/24/13 1:51 PM
Smellde Gluve
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WoodsMan45 - 
Smellde Gluve -

My take on it...

Haha good one Phone Post

Thanks!

1/24/13 4:16 PM
JerodR
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snapple - 

Several members are frozen or banned,  as well as posts deleted.  Also several posts deleted that quoted the offending post. 

Lets keep comments respectful or you will be shown the door.  We consider it an honor to have are fighters post here with us and being able to interact with the fans.  Very few sports and forums have this type of oppertunity at this type of level.   So please keep comments respectful. 

If I missed any disrespectful posts please PM me and let me know .

Felice Herrig, I appologize for the treatment you recieved here. The few trolls here are not indicative of the numerous fans here who love the interaction among fighters.  Thank you for coming here and I hope you come back  and post more if you have any problems with a specific poster or trolls bugging your threads and you feel we haven't taken care of it yet.  Please Private Message me or any of the other mods and we will take care of it ASAP.  Thank you!

Josh Barrnet good to see you posting here also.  Same to you Bec and other Green name fighters.  Thank you!

Voted up... I wish I would see more of these kind of posts when fighters are being ran off. This forum should be open to fighters, not allowing them to be ran off.

Thank you.
1/24/13 4:34 PM
dermotfix
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
Kanabull - Btw, I also find Felice super sexy, but I value personality more than looks and she seems super cool. She is not bad to look at either which is just icing on the cake.

and VTFU for your previous post =)

Strange lens.

Looks like Bridget the Midget and blond friend.

1/24/13 5:41 PM
ATC_Ret

Marketing is the key for every business person; use the tools that you have as long as you do not step on someone else!  I see nothing wrong with the young lady marketing herself since she can fight also!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.