UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My take on "Sex Appeal"

1/21/13 11:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Avenged MOFO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Felice , Can you have my babies?? Lol

Honestly you are a classy fighter and much better ambassador for women's mma than Rousey Phone Post
1/21/13 11:14 PM
Bisping got KOd by Jesus
776 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/21/13 11:17 PM

I would like to ask a simple question & receive an honest answer.....

Would you have become a member here if it did not "further your career"?

1/21/13 11:17 PM
napalmstyle
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -
napalmstyle - 
FeliceHerrig -
ku3mm3t -  Fuck what anyone else thinks and do what you gotta do. Phone Post

you would be surprised at all the negative feed back i've gotten lately.. but i think people just like things to bitch about

Wait so you travel around, do hot a$$ photo shoots, watch fights and do sponsor functions and get paid for it???

Yeah you're a total idiot. Who would want that gig Phone Post

haha oh my bad.. yes my life totally sucks!! :( its a lot of work but i'm blessed to be able to do what I love. But it also took a long time and a lot of work to get here

And now you reap the rewards it's called living the dream.

Haters gon hate cause they can't handle putting in the road work Phone Post
1/21/13 11:23 PM
D TRE
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe some of the things posters are saying...seems like there is always a thread about Felice on the first page and now she posts here and people are acting like this. Great way to run fighters off...keep up the good work Felice.

1/21/13 11:24 PM
FeliceHerrig
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nope I would not. I think for the most part it's just a bunch of negative comments but I do what I have to do to further my career and a big part of what I do is interacting with my fans. Sometimes I get caught up in responding to the nasty comments too. but for me I think fan interaction is important

1/21/13 11:27 PM
FeliceHerrig
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

officedrone23 -  The thing that makes this site great is that fighters come on and show their lighter sides. Why some anonymous coward would want to be a dick to them is beyond me. It says a lot more about the asshole than it does the fighter. Phone Post

I think that its important for people to feel connected to the fighter or any athlete or entertainer for that matter. See that they are just a real person. A big reason I was fearful and hesitant about coming on here is because I knew how many key board warriors there are here that say some mean things and I just didnt want to see them. But that took a back seat to being able to interact with my true fans who appreciate me and that I take the time to share a part of myself and interact with my fans

1/21/13 11:28 PM
FeliceHerrig

Matt Phillips - 
Adam Hunter -  I hung out with Felice and Carla last week. Both were cool as shit and came to my show along with Jeff Curran. Good peeps. Phone Post

This.

Felice is always a class act when I see her and couldnt be a nicer person (until you cross her) :)

yes.. I can have a bit of a temper.. gotta work on that.. i guess the moral of the story is.. dont piss me off

1/21/13 11:29 PM
FeliceHerrig

Adam Hunter -  I hung out with Felice and Carla last week. Both were cool as shit and came to my show along with Jeff Curran. Good peeps. Phone Post

and you were funny as shit.. loved your comedy act.. if anyone has the chance to go see this guy i would highly recommend it 

1/21/13 11:30 PM
FeliceHerrig

Edited: 01/21/13 11:31 PM
chupacabra208 -  I would hulk smash Phone Post

you sure about that ??? photo FeliceHulk_zps5174e4cd.jpg

1/21/13 11:42 PM
Bisping got KOd by Jesus
776 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 1:09 AM

Thank you for answering my tough question Felice.I asked because,at one time,members here did not use this site for personal gain,but rather for the love of our sport.

1/21/13 11:44 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_painbringer - Felice Herrig ?@feliceherrig

:( don't know if I'll go back @theUG RT @AlienwareMMA: @FeliceHerrig is every bit as talented in the ring as she's "not ugly" behind the...

Can't say I blame her.

1/21/13 11:47 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ And that's how you get your haters banned. Get ready.
1/21/13 11:57 PM
Death
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread must be blowin up, keeps freezin on me.
Subd for later! Phone Post
1/21/13 11:59 PM
frontdesk mma
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You go girl! F the haters! Your hard work and dedication is inspiring to those starting out in WMMA. Keep it up! Phone Post
1/22/13 12:00 AM
MostLegit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mods taking the day off?

Beautiful and a talented fighter. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:02 AM
KingGo

Honestly you dont really need to explain yourself to anyone. Keep doin what makes you happy Phone Post
1/22/13 12:02 AM
DrDiesel
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for playboy WMMA shoot! Phone Post
1/22/13 12:03 AM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MostLegit -  Mods taking the day off?

Beautiful and a talented fighter. Phone Post

Apparently so............and we loose another pro fighter good job mods you guys deserve an award!!!!
1/22/13 12:05 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ There will be frozen accounts, don't worry about it.
1/22/13 12:06 AM
R1WARRIOR

You're awesome Felice! Don't change anything, it's working very well and you deserve it. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:08 AM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig - 
Publicnoose -  Bitch you ugly Phone Post

haha i bet you looklike a troll.. oh and be careful what you say on here. I know the owner of the site and will get you kicked off REAL quick.. all it takes is one lil text 

Haha...love it!

I personally don't get the hate/criticism, so chalk it up to jealousy or unrequited lust on the part of the mouth-breathing knuckle-dragging crowd. You know who you are, that's all that should count

1/22/13 12:08 AM
jjchgo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big fan!
1/22/13 12:10 AM
Josh Barnett
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You wanna know the REAL on Felice from someone who trained her for a fight? I'll tell you how it is:

She trained damn hard in the gym and really pushed herself. Went to technique classes at night in addition to hard fight training during the day. Listened and took directions well in the gym. Trained with men, boys and women like local LA mma/muay thai fighter Kate McGray and got along well with everybody she trained with. Was always on time and ready to go and fought her ass off in Bellator the night of the fight.

If I had to name any issue I had with her it would have been that I felt she didn't give herself ENOUGH credit as a fighter in concerns to what she was capable of in the ring at the time. 

She was an excellent student and I was very proud of her that night.

Josh

Twitter - @JoshLBarnett

PS - She was also a hoot to have around and my friends found her to be a real crack up.

1/22/13 12:12 AM
12SixElbow
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh Barnett - 

You wanna know the REAL on Felice from someone who trained her for a fight? I'll tell you how it is:

She trained damn hard in the gym and really pushed herself. Went to technique classes at night in addition to hard fight training during the day. Listened and took directions well in the gym. Trained with men, boys and women like local LA mma/muay thai fighter Kate McGray and got along well with everybody she trained with. Was always on time and ready to go and fought her ass off in Bellator the night of the fight.

If I had to name any issue I had with her it would have been that I felt she didn't give herself ENOUGH credit as a fighter in concerns to what she was capable of in the ring at the time. 

Josh

Twitter - @JoshLBarnett

PS - She was also a hoot to have around and my friends found her to be a real crack up.

If anyone knows about sex appeal its this guy.

(no homo, just a fan)

1/22/13 12:13 AM
torquemada
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh Barnett -

Josh

Twitter - @JoshLBarnett

Shit just got warmaster real. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.