UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My take on "Sex Appeal"

1/22/13 1:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kid chaos
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just read through the whole thread. Amazing how that prick was allowed to talk for so long. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:34 AM
mattloveslamp
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -

Ughhh ok so now I know why I never joined the UG in the past :( 

I had just finished training and jumped on here real quick to clear my chest about some of the things being asked of me and bang I got hammered by trolls right away:-/  I should have made my dinner and gotten calm before I came on here but if you know me, you know I fire from the hip... alot.

I love interacting with my fans but maybe the UG is not the place for me:(  *If I could only remember to do it when Im in a calm state of mind I would be fine, but every now and then the feisty side in me takes over and I want to choke some of these meanies that make their living bashing fighters.

Here it is my clear view and simple view on this topic and why I do it... Then you haters can go back to sipping your flat Mountain Dew, eating Cheetos and doing whatever it is you do with your moist little hands. 

1. using sexuallity in a corporate office environment is NOT good in my opinion.

2. using sexuality if you are an athlete or entertainer to "market" yourself is certainly ok *as long as you do it within your relm of comfort. 

3. I think there are many woman in MMA that are super sexy and hot *and by NO means do I think I am the hottest. 

4. I dont care if you watch me becasue you think I'm hot, ugly, good or bad... I just want you to want to watch me. *Its good for my promotion and my sponsors... duh

5. I'm the one who has to back it up at the end of the day so tune in because you're a fan, you think im tough, you want to see me fail,  you think I'm hot, you think I'm the ugliest fighter on the planet, or you like my super cool outfits;)  *just tune in.

6. I'm just being me. 

On that not I might take a break from the UG becasue no matter what anyone says, nobody likes to read negative things and it can be hurtful. To the people that support me here, thank you very much, I really appreciate all of you. I am always on my FB page at www.facebook.com/feliceherrig or twitter @FeliceHerrig

PS. Josh B. thanks for coming on here and taking up for me:) Congrats on you win!

Fuck the trolls, eventually the real world will kick in and their moms will take away their internet privileges or something. You have nothing to prove to anyone but yourself, talent wise and looks wise...much respect! Phone Post
1/22/13 1:36 AM
Humboldt
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -
Humboldt -  First.

Ahhhhhh, you're awesome.

Typically I am a well spoken man, btw. Phone Post

well thank you... did my pictures show up? they keep showing up as links.. i'm new to the UG

Your pictures showed up just fine. Couldn't find my words for a minute.

Please don't let the trolls chase you away. I was stoked to see you here and honored to be the first to post on your thread.

Wish you nothing but the best lady. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:36 AM
RabbiVJ
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how come its all the gd noobs that gotta hate...Do what you gotta do Felice...fuck all the haters...geez.

1/22/13 1:37 AM
Neil Funk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please don't let those two turds keep you off the board Felice, you are appreciated here. This place is for you, not for them Phone Post
1/22/13 1:42 AM
rudj
761 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

moar plez!

1/22/13 1:47 AM
rudj
761 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 1:46 AM

pretty pLeeeeazZaH!

1/22/13 1:53 AM
Wasa-B
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Self-promotion is part of the fight/show business

I do think you must be prepared to handle the criticism that will come your way however rightly or wrongly but promotion is still so key.
1/22/13 1:56 AM
TEX4N32
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -

I know everyone seems to love this one 

photo IMG_4780_zpse2ca1783.jpg

Fuuuck me..

Pls :) Phone Post
1/22/13 1:57 AM
TEX4N32
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big fan btw, your stand up is legit. Phone Post
1/22/13 2:06 AM
TEX4N32

FeliceHerrig -

Ughhh ok so now I know why I never joined the UG in the past :( 

I had just finished training and jumped on here real quick to clear my chest about some of the things being asked of me and bang I got hammered by trolls right away:-/  I should have made my dinner and gotten calm before I came on here but if you know me, you know I fire from the hip... alot.

I love interacting with my fans but maybe the UG is not the place for me:(  *If I could only remember to do it when Im in a calm state of mind I would be fine, but every now and then the feisty side in me takes over and I want to choke some of these meanies that make their living bashing fighters.

Here it is my clear view and simple view on this topic and why I do it... Then you haters can go back to sipping your flat Mountain Dew, eating Cheetos and doing whatever it is you do with your moist little hands. 

1. using sexuallity in a corporate office environment is NOT good in my opinion.

2. using sexuality if you are an athlete or entertainer to "market" yourself is certainly ok *as long as you do it within your relm of comfort. 

3. I think there are many woman in MMA that are super sexy and hot *and by NO means do I think I am the hottest. 

4. I dont care if you watch me becasue you think I'm hot, ugly, good or bad... I just want you to want to watch me. *Its good for my promotion and my sponsors... duh

5. I'm the one who has to back it up at the end of the day so tune in because you're a fan, you think im tough, you want to see me fail,  you think I'm hot, you think I'm the ugliest fighter on the planet, or you like my super cool outfits;)  *just tune in.

6. I'm just being me. 

On that not I might take a break from the UG becasue no matter what anyone says, nobody likes to read negative things and it can be hurtful. To the people that support me here, thank you very much, I really appreciate all of you. I am always on my FB page at www.facebook.com/feliceherrig or twitter @FeliceHerrig

PS. Josh B. thanks for coming on here and taking up for me:) Congrats on you win!

Felice, don't let anyone get u fired up. Your presence here IS appreciated, by most i'm sure. ;) Phone Post
1/22/13 2:14 AM
ender852
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 2:15 AM

1/22/13 2:17 AM
MrNiceguy66

Sex sells, hard work wins, you have it all! Congrats on all your success, and may you have more to come! Beautiful pics! Phone Post
1/22/13 2:19 AM
ThEUniT

Always found Felice cute remember her in the kickboxing league that slips my mind. Keep it up and live the dream. :)) Phone Post
1/22/13 2:44 AM
Enemies

risky photo shoots can be fun.

risqué photo shoots are the kind we like though! :)
1/22/13 2:48 AM
yabadaba
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deaf Forever - Butterface

Butyerbrain

1/22/13 2:51 AM
Strategy101
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

While I think all fans (and people in general) have a right to their opinion, I do believe that some should be more understanding of all fighters (male and female) that "go the extra mile" to promote themselves, via sex appeal, or sh*t talking.

MMA is NOT a longterm career, and the opportunities for most are not that lucrative, so for most its a "get while the gettin's good." scenario, and to that end some must go further than others.

For the fighters that do post here, thank you. I understand you're going out of your way to interact with us, and that while it can be beneficial for us all (increasing popularity and appeasing interested fans), you're still going to find like all avenues of life, there are those who simply feed on the negative reactions of others (trolls). I wont speculate to their reasoning, but I would hope that the fighters who post here simply do their best to ignore these "trolls" and just react to those who DO respect you and show interest in your conversations.

My opinion on the "sex sells" thing, is that while I *wish* it was unnecessary, I dont think MMA (let alone womens MMA) has reached that point financially speaking. To that end, I can certainly understand the need, and I'd never hold it against anyone. For me, its "can you fight?" and if so "can you be a part of fights that are enjoyable to spectate?" if the answer to both of those questions is "Yes." then I couldnt care less about what you say or do outside of the cage, you've already earned my respect for your fighting skills (anything else is irrelevant, as the FIGHTING is what is important to me).

Good luck to you Felice, and I wish you all the best.
1/22/13 2:55 AM
dermotfix
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Felice navidad, donde esta Santa?

And to one and all, SunSHINEEEEE!

1/22/13 3:13 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marry me?? Phone Post
1/22/13 3:14 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also good to see that even though your new you seem to already know the rules :-) Phone Post
1/22/13 4:37 AM
Proteus The Invincible
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 10:39 AM
I think it's understandable that a person would receive a negative backlash for using their looks in conjunction with a portrayed attitude of promiscuity to get ahead in life, especially if the person is famous. It sets a poor example as a role model by not only accepting and taking on board the shallow values of others, but by then exploiting them as well.
1/22/13 4:51 AM
Got MMAlk

Edited: 01/22/13 4:59 AM

Hell yeah I suck toes...Welcome to PopCopy. Can I help you? Phone Post

1/22/13 5:21 AM
shatefak

Nice pics! Phone Post
1/22/13 5:24 AM
Winston Wolf
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

welcome to the UG
1/22/13 5:36 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

Awww...i missed it! This one reminds me of the hot dragon chick on game of thrones. Kali or w/e. . Come back to me baby. Come baaaAackk!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.