UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My take on "Sex Appeal"

1/22/13 5:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're awesome Felice!
Always supporting you from Germany!
You will never get everyone loving you for what you do.
Be yourself and don't care about people giving you headache... Phone Post
1/22/13 5:58 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEX4N32 - 
FeliceHerrig -

Ughhh ok so now I know why I never joined the UG in the past :( 

I had just finished training and jumped on here real quick to clear my chest about some of the things being asked of me and bang I got hammered by trolls right away:-/  I should have made my dinner and gotten calm before I came on here but if you know me, you know I fire from the hip... alot.

I love interacting with my fans but maybe the UG is not the place for me:(  *If I could only remember to do it when Im in a calm state of mind I would be fine, but every now and then the feisty side in me takes over and I want to choke some of these meanies that make their living bashing fighters.

Here it is my clear view and simple view on this topic and why I do it... Then you haters can go back to sipping your flat Mountain Dew, eating Cheetos and doing whatever it is you do with your moist little hands. 

1. using sexuallity in a corporate office environment is NOT good in my opinion.

2. using sexuality if you are an athlete or entertainer to "market" yourself is certainly ok *as long as you do it within your relm of comfort. 

3. I think there are many woman in MMA that are super sexy and hot *and by NO means do I think I am the hottest. 

4. I dont care if you watch me becasue you think I'm hot, ugly, good or bad... I just want you to want to watch me. *Its good for my promotion and my sponsors... duh

5. I'm the one who has to back it up at the end of the day so tune in because you're a fan, you think im tough, you want to see me fail,  you think I'm hot, you think I'm the ugliest fighter on the planet, or you like my super cool outfits;)  *just tune in.

6. I'm just being me. 

On that not I might take a break from the UG becasue no matter what anyone says, nobody likes to read negative things and it can be hurtful. To the people that support me here, thank you very much, I really appreciate all of you. I am always on my FB page at www.facebook.com/feliceherrig or twitter @FeliceHerrig

PS. Josh B. thanks for coming on here and taking up for me:) Congrats on you win!

Felice, don't let anyone get u fired up. Your presence here IS appreciated, by most i'm sure. ;) Phone Post

Didnt read this...it unintentionally came off like the only thing she was in this was for fame and money. Some retards here treat mma like a religion. What a shame.
1/22/13 6:16 AM
Roy Batty
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MediumRareMistake - 
yabadaba -

And the idiots have chased another fighter off the underground. Congratulations.

This. Phone Post

This is why we can't have nice things!
1/22/13 7:38 AM
Paul_Blanka_Harris
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/22/13 7:57 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snapple -

Several members are frozen or banned,  as well as posts deleted.  Also several posts deleted that quoted the offending post. 

Lets keep comments respectful or you will be shown the door.  We consider it an honor to have are fighters post here with us and being able to interact with the fans.  Very few sports and forums have this type of oppertunity at this type of level.   So please keep comments respectful. 

If I missed any disrespectful posts please PM me and let me know .

Felice Herrig, I appologize for the treatment you recieved here. The few trolls here are not indicative of the numerous fans here who love the interaction among fighters.  Thank you for coming here and I hope you come back  and post more if you have any problems with a specific poster or trolls bugging your threads and you feel we haven't taken care of it yet.  Please Private Message me or any of the other mods and we will take care of it ASAP.  Thank you!

Josh Barrnet good to see you posting here also.  Same to you Bec and other Green name fighters.  Thank you!

Wish more trolls bought like this!! Phone Post
1/22/13 7:57 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^thought even bastard iPhone Phone Post
1/22/13 8:07 AM
Firecrap
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome to the UG.  Don't worry about the trolls.  The mods will take care of them.  However when you reply to them and the mods delete their posts you look like you have lost your mind and are talking to yourself :)

1/22/13 8:14 AM
Gin Tonic
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Felice I would just like to say that while at work the other day, I happened to watch that fan made vid you posted on FB, the one with your school girl outfit weigh in that looped your strut a few times. I lost about 30 mins of productivity staring at your amazing ass.

Yes i'm in full white knight mode but fuck it i don't care. Thanks for posting here and ignore the haters. Phone Post
1/22/13 8:22 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

The Hammer..........better late, than never ;-)

1/22/13 8:36 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

She's west coast.  (sleeping)  she'll be back :-)

1/22/13 8:47 AM
Seats Taken
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a reason that pro's never stick around this place. The females get harassed for pictures and the guys get a million threads started and guys trying to ride their dicks so much that it's creepy.

As far as the Original post is concerned with sex appeal, I hadn't paid much attention to WMMA but a friend of mine owns a company that sponsored you for a fight and shared a pic of you on Facebook. I thought "oh hey she's pretty hot" then I caught the event and thought "oh hey she can fight too!" Do your thing. If you're winning fights it's obvious that you're not a gimmick. Phone Post
1/22/13 8:47 AM
T-Ham
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FELICE!! Phone Post
1/22/13 8:48 AM
mikethecricket
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello Felice,

Anyone who says you are not hot is a fucking idiot.

Also, you are not a model, but a fighter who happens to be hot.

Some guys like to look at pictures of their favourite quarterbacks (whatever stupid game that is from). I don't understand why there a problem when those athletes happen to be attractive women.

Your little turn on the scale in the yellow bikini is one of the sexiest things on the internet (and there's TONS of sexy stuff on the internet...you should check it out)

Looking forward to seeing you on a bigger stage!

I will now respectfully fap.

1/22/13 8:49 AM
MainelyBJJ
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You do have an awesome clinch and I cant take my eyes off your ground game............

1/22/13 8:54 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got MMAlk -

Hell yeah I suck toes...Welcome to PopCopy. Can I help you? Phone Post

Hahaha! Hella throw back! Vtfu when I get home! Phone Post
1/22/13 8:59 AM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

Haters gonna hate :) So few opportunities in WMMA as there is... let Felice do her thing :)

Also for the record, this is coming from a former hater before I understood how she goes about her business :)

Annnnd the queen of the UG has spoken!! :) Haha I don't understand the whole hating publicly shit..sure you can have thoughts of your own and your own opinions but there is no need or benefit to trying to tear someone down like that IMO...I was taught that if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all,and ill admit I have to remind myself of that somtimes before I be an asshole...long story short...people are rejects,fuck em.

Keep on keepin on Felice! Phone Post
1/22/13 9:09 AM
DeuceDroppin

Bisping got KOd by Jesus -

Thank you for answering my tough question Felice.I asked because,at one time,members here did not use this site for personal gain,but rather for the love of our sport.

I'm not sure what your "tough question" was, but I totally agree with the last part of what you said. I think the majority of the forum has a lot more respect for people showing up going "hey what's up brozillas?" as opposed to "hi fans, watch my videos and read my twitter". Shit look at DFW! He's like "one of the guys" when he posts! Phone Post
1/22/13 9:20 AM
BLACK ROOSTER
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Felice...

1/22/13 9:44 AM
TARRat
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig - 
AvoidantMan - 
FeliceHerrig - 

Does anyone know how to post my videos ? I want to attach the interviews I did this past week on TMZ and the Jeff Probst show talking about this very topic

did u go in depth on the outrageous airbrushing u did on ur pics?

Ever seen a professional picture that wasnt touched up?? didnt think so. i can post the raw photos as well.. not much differance really. 

I haven't read the entire thread, so hopefully you've already gotten this message...

Please don't feed the trolls.

Anyone with half a brain and not looking to troll gets it.
1/22/13 9:49 AM
Bigbrockfanuk
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -

I know everyone seems to love this one 

photo IMG_4780_zpse2ca1783.jpg

Jesus!!!!! Are you going to do full topless? Phone Post
1/22/13 10:03 AM
The Sauce
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haters Gonn hate!

You keep doing what you do Ms. Herrig, you sure as hell have my full support Phone Post
1/22/13 10:06 AM
FreakDaddy
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig - 

I know everyone seems to love this one 

photo IMG_4780_zpse2ca1783.jpg

Thank U......
1/22/13 10:07 AM
inf0
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there are more people that support what you're doing Felice than those who are assholes.... hope you stick around... 

1/22/13 10:19 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

DeuceDroppin - 
Bisping got KOd by Jesus -

Thank you for answering my tough question Felice.I asked because,at one time,members here did not use this site for personal gain,but rather for the love of our sport.

I'm not sure what your "tough question" was, but I totally agree with the last part of what you said. I think the majority of the forum has a lot more respect for people showing up going "hey what's up brozillas?" as opposed to "hi fans, watch my videos and read my twitter". Shit look at DFW! He's like "one of the guys" when he posts! Phone Post

I was trying to word it diff, but you said what i meant. Lol@ "hi fans...no questions please!" "i said no questions! Youre banned!" ...but hell, shes hot so w/e.
1/22/13 10:22 AM
DiscountDoubleDicked
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -
chupacabra208 -  I would hulk smash Phone Post

you sure about that ??? photo FeliceHulk_zps5174e4cd.jpg

DAMNNNNNN! I officially love Felice!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.