UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rick Hawn Ripped Off by BFC 85 Sponsor

1/22/13 1:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tomato Can
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 1:23 PM
Another embarrassingly named fly-by-night MMA clothing company with complete pieces of shit for management? Shocking!!
1/22/13 1:28 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they did have a nice site though

1/22/13 1:29 PM
Cyril Jeff
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

in all fairness, I think they are a crossfit clothing company that decided to venture into MMA...

1/22/13 1:29 PM
CourtsideCorey
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HTFU
25 Highland Park Village
Suite 100 - 251
Dallas, TX 75205

214-385-4500

Contact info with phone number. Don't just email them!

1/22/13 1:32 PM
mmabmt
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love all the famous quotes where he changes a word or two and attributes himself to it.

I sting like a bee while I float like a butterfly - MMABMT
1/22/13 1:33 PM
Rear Naked Chode
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morgz - 
Cyril Jeff - 
flipmode - Why is their Facebook page not covered in abuse comments yet?

login, send them a message: https://www.facebook.com/HTFU

And if you go to the founder's personal FB page, you will see this listed as a favorite quote:

In the end...the proof will be in what you did...not what you said. Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back! No one gives it to you...You have to take it!

Oh, I hope you have to take it my friend, take it hard.
1/22/13 1:38 PM
Bentleysuper8
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say we start a campaign to raise money to fly Rick and Jeremy to this ass hat's home and sort him out.

Even if he does pay and apologize and everything, no way this mob won't go home without a bit of mob justice. And rightly so.
1/22/13 1:40 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 

https://www.facebook.com/markgingrichphotography

He's quite the photographer apparently.

Thanks for the link :)

1/22/13 1:45 PM
TEX4N32
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Garv -
Mike Russell - 
Garv - 
Mike Russell - 
Letibleu - 
Mike Russell - 

We got a text telling us that he would pay up last night if we apologized and Rick took down his Twitter post. Phone Post

Nooooooooooooooooo

Well folks, extinguish your torches and put away the pitchforks. Keep em clean for next time

We ain't apologizin'.

Why not?  Just apologize, let Hawn get paid, then do an article on the whole mess.  To me, the most important thing is that Hawn get the money he's owed. 

Apologizing is an admission of guilt and we didn't do anything wrong. His terms are that we take the Tweet down and never reveal who the deadbeat sponsor is. Read above. There is a lawsuit pending. Rick will get paid, regardless of this idiot including terms that protect him from being outed in paying what is owed.

Sounds like a plan!

Phone Post
1/22/13 1:47 PM
YoungSteinel
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have called twice, and one time I talked to someone. Other time I left a message. Sucks to be the guy who answers phones/emails for this company!
1/22/13 1:48 PM
Kirik
1397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Hawn should be posting on this thread sometime this afternoon.

1/22/13 1:57 PM
CourtsideCorey
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 1:58 PM
This guy is from Dallas, but looks like he's from the Jersey Shore.
1/22/13 1:58 PM
Rantuckjr

IDOHARM - 
Kirik -

Hopefully he can confirm the sponsor for us. I've got all of this hate compiled for HTFU, but I need to be 100% sure before I hit the red button. Phone Post

Mike, whom started this thread, immediately defended certain companies when they were suggested early in this thread.

HTFU has been blasted for 10+ pages and all he has offered in their defense is "no comment". There is no way he would let everyone be calling, posting, spamming or whatever this company if it was not the right one. He defended the other companies right away so that it wouldnt happen to them and hurt Hawn.

So yes, it is HTFU.

And even on the .000000000000000000000001% chance it is not, HTFU fucked over Jeremy Stephens which he confirmed himself, so get them for that if nothing else.
1/22/13 1:59 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff - 

in all fairness, I think they are a crossfit clothing company that decided to venture into MMA...

logical, considering there are many MMA clothing companies doing Xfit stuff 

1/22/13 2:01 PM
Cyril Jeff
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rantuckjr - 
IDOHARM - 
Kirik -

Hopefully he can confirm the sponsor for us. I've got all of this hate compiled for HTFU, but I need to be 100% sure before I hit the red button. Phone Post

Mike, whom started this thread, immediately defended certain companies when they were suggested early in this thread.

HTFU has been blasted for 10+ pages and all he has offered in their defense is "no comment". There is no way he would let everyone be calling, posting, spamming or whatever this company if it was not the right one. He defended the other companies right away so that it wouldnt happen to them and hurt Hawn.

So yes, it is HTFU.

And even on the .000000000000000000000001% chance it is not, HTFU fucked over Jeremy Stephens which he confirmed himself, so get them for that if nothing else.

1/22/13 2:02 PM
frederic
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any crossfit forums where HTFU posts or advertises on? Phone Post
1/22/13 2:05 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Edited: 01/22/13 2:05 PM

Ariel is ALLLLLLL over this shit:

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani
2 very good sources have confirmed who the sponsor is who refuses to pay Hawn. I've since left multiple msgs w/ them to explain their side.

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani
If they don't reply soon, I will have to go with what I got, unfortunately. Always prefer to get both sides of the story, if possible.

1/22/13 2:07 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

john_d1974 - 
john joe - 
john_d1974 - lose or put on a poor show and lose your sponsor - whats wrong with that?

the dude wants to promote his business and either of the aforementioned ain't gonna do his business any good is it?

you had your chance, you blew it, deal with it!

thats not how business and contracts are sponsor agreements work; how old are you?

you make an agreement, thats that. Its a legally binding contract and if you dont like the outcome, fuck you, pay me, and if you dont want to pay me then fuck you, we go to court, then you pay me and you pay my attorneys and your attorneys and its a triple fuck you.

i hope the cheap arrogant douche sticks to his guns, goes to court, loses, bankrupts his shit company and never signs another athletic performance agreement in his life

or you know, pays Rick Hawn. Either way really

many sport contracts are performance related, see no problem here.

ps im 38.

It was already stated that there was no such performance clause. Before ou even posted your first ignorant comment. Just FYI

1/22/13 2:09 PM
GladiatorGannon
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In!
1/22/13 2:13 PM
Cyril Jeff

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
john_d1974 - 
john joe - 
john_d1974 - lose or put on a poor show and lose your sponsor - whats wrong with that?

the dude wants to promote his business and either of the aforementioned ain't gonna do his business any good is it?

you had your chance, you blew it, deal with it!

thats not how business and contracts are sponsor agreements work; how old are you?

you make an agreement, thats that. Its a legally binding contract and if you dont like the outcome, fuck you, pay me, and if you dont want to pay me then fuck you, we go to court, then you pay me and you pay my attorneys and your attorneys and its a triple fuck you.

i hope the cheap arrogant douche sticks to his guns, goes to court, loses, bankrupts his shit company and never signs another athletic performance agreement in his life

or you know, pays Rick Hawn. Either way really

many sport contracts are performance related, see no problem here.

ps im 38.

It was already stated that there was no such performance clause. Before ou even posted your first ignorant comment. Just FYI

^this.

1/22/13 2:13 PM
YoungSteinel
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 2:18 PM
Okay guys, shit just got real, I am calling, and someone picks up and says, "HEY MAN I AM WITH YOU! FUCK MARK GINGRICH" He went on and on and on about how he quit, and it is Mark's fault. He said Mark (CEO of HTFU) called him and cussed him out after he fired the guy, even though it is Mark's fault he didn't pay Rick. He directed me to Mark's cell phone number, which is on their website. This guy was pissed the fuck off guys! So their phone guy quit and turned on their owner.

Mark Gingrich cell phone number: 469-789-4838

So it is a 100% confirmation. He said and I quote," THEY NEED TO PAY RICK HAWN! FUCK THEM I AM WITH YOU 100%!?
1/22/13 2:15 PM
Matt Phillips
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YoungSteinel - Okay guys, shit just got real<br /><br />I am calling, and someone picks up and says, "HEY MAN I AM WITH YOU! FUCK MARK GINGRICH" He went on and on and on about how he quit, and it is Mark's fault. He said Mark (CEO of HTFU) called him and cussed him out after he fired the guy, even though it is Mark's fault he didn't pay Rick. He directed me to Mark's cell phone number, which is on their website. This guy was pissed the fuck off guys! So their phone guy quit and turned on their owner.<br /><br /><br /><br />Mark Gingrich cell phone number: 469-789-4838

So it is a 100% confirmation. He said and I quote," THEY NEED TO PAY RICK HAWN! FUCK THEM I AM WITH YOU 100%!?
Not cool to post personal info like that. Just a fyi Phone Post
JimmersonzGlove
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM -  They'll be Lawyer the fuck up soon enough. Phone Post

LOL
YoungSteinel

Edited: 01/22/13 2:18 PM
I got it off their website and it is also on his Facebook. So it isn't "personal" at all.
1/22/13 2:16 PM
TrappeBier
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.