UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rick Hawn Ripped Off by BFC 85 Sponsor

1/22/13 2:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cotton
690 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It begins.
1/22/13 2:20 PM
Matt Phillips
791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YoungSteinel - I got it off their website and it is also on his Facebook. So it isn't "personal" at all.
Just have to be careful about it. Don't need legal teams coming down on Kirik haha Phone Post
1/22/13 2:22 PM
Cotton
690 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everything you need to know about Mark Gingrich is personified through HTFU. It has literally become a reflection of his life...both past, present and future.

Perhaps the word "relentless", best exemplifies Mark Gingrich's approach to business, athleticism, and life in general. By definition, relentlessness is "showing or promising no abatement of severity, intensity, strength, or pace"...and from the earliest of years, Mark has demonstrated an unmatched work ethic and a nonstop pursuit of his ambitions. Whether it is in his quest to better himself as an athlete, or the creation and success of HTFU, Mark Gingrich clearly shows no sign of stopping anytime soon.

......and then he UG is unleashed upon him.....
1/22/13 2:26 PM
Edelweiss
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

Hawn should be posting on this thread sometime this afternoon.

Awesome! Rick is an entertaining fighter. Hopefully he lasts longer than Felice though -- that was brutal.

1/22/13 2:30 PM
siouxNYC
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so in.
1/22/13 2:43 PM
lifeaftrprison
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he is in Dallas , that's my old stomping grounds. Lots of friends in D. Lets confirm ill make some phone calls for favors owed. Phone Post
1/22/13 2:47 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/22/13 2:47 PM
YoungSteinel
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am surprised that worked.
1/22/13 2:52 PM
Tangerine Dream
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PAY THE MAN Phone Post
1/22/13 2:53 PM
MMA4Hugs
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN!

I can't stand these self-entitled megalomanic dickwads. Will be glad to see him and his shrivel away into obscurity.

1/22/13 2:56 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tangerine Dream - PAY THE MAN Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/22/13 2:56 PM
YoungSteinel
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 2:56 PM
There company is in big shit. They fired there phone guy, who flipped the script to them on the phone to me. Their "customer service" was siding with me! He is going to have to change his phone number, his Facebook site is pretty much ruined. This guy is in deep shit.
1/22/13 2:58 PM
RickStorm
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

-Until Rick Hawn!!!

1/22/13 2:59 PM
JonKellett
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holla at a playa when you see him in the streets.
1/22/13 3:00 PM
Cotton

Looks like their FB page is down.
1/22/13 3:02 PM
MMArijuana

Matt Phillips -
YoungSteinel - Okay guys, shit just got real<br /><br />I am calling, and someone picks up and says, "HEY MAN I AM WITH YOU! FUCK MARK GINGRICH" He went on and on and on about how he quit, and it is Mark's fault. He said Mark (CEO of HTFU) called him and cussed him out after he fired the guy, even though it is Mark's fault he didn't pay Rick. He directed me to Mark's cell phone number, which is on their website. This guy was pissed the fuck off guys! So their phone guy quit and turned on their owner.<br /><br /><br /><br />Mark Gingrich cell phone number: 469-789-4838

So it is a 100% confirmation. He said and I quote," THEY NEED TO PAY RICK HAWN! FUCK THEM I AM WITH YOU 100%!?
Not cool to post personal info like that. Just a fyi Phone Post
Stfu Matt. Are you serious? Phone Post
1/22/13 3:04 PM
FightCardHammer

JonKellett - The new KTFO! Things never change around here.

What did KTFO do?

Didn't this happen with Nate Quarry like 3 years back?
1/22/13 3:05 PM
lifeaftrprison
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody realizes the shitstorm the UG will bring them until its too late. Phone Post
1/22/13 3:05 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM -
Cotton - Looks like their FB page is down.
There's no way we didn't resolve this shit. He's probably begging Hawn to release a statement about the "Misunderstanding" between him and HTFU as we speak. Phone Post
I love the UG. You savages are tough but fair. Phone Post
1/22/13 3:08 PM
yellow wrkahlc
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

469-789-4838

^His personal cell is tied to the address of HTFU HQ: 

5 Highland Park Village
Suite 100 - 251
Dallas, TX 75205

Smart move.

1/22/13 3:08 PM
Cotton

People should NEVER post personal info. The number you use on your own website is NOT personal info, though. That is public info.
1/22/13 3:09 PM
Don_Dada
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lifeaftrprison -  If he is in Dallas , that's my old stomping grounds. Lots of friends in D. Lets confirm ill make some phone calls for favors owed. Phone Post

lol @ this with your screen name.
1/22/13 3:11 PM
YoungSteinel

Edited: 01/22/13 3:12 PM
Man, I am really glad we got this sorted out. I was looking through everything HTFU had to offer all last night, and it was really pissing me off. I couldn't believe how lame their clothes were. Then they did this. Unreal.

Keep it up guys.

And to anyone saying we shouldn't post personal info: the customer service guy for HTFU directed me to his number, plain in view online. He was disgruntled, and probably shouldn't have done that, but I don't blame him. Sounds like he got shafted too having to sit around and answer phone calls of people going crazy when it wasn't even his fault.
1/22/13 3:12 PM
Corey

1/22/13 3:12 PM
lifeaftrprison

Don_Dada -
lifeaftrprison -  If he is in Dallas , that's my old stomping grounds. Lots of friends in D. Lets confirm ill make some phone calls for favors owed. Phone Post

lol @ this with your screen name.
Just a screen name. ;-) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.