UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rick Hawn Ripped Off by BFC 85 Sponsor

1/22/13 7:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow wrkahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dogman - 25 Highland Park Village
Suite 100 - 251
Dallas, TX 75205

Its here it Dallas, I think I will go laugh in his face!

lol I'll join you, I'm in Fort Worth right now.

1/22/13 7:10 PM
EdTheGreat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope he learned a valuable lesson.
1/22/13 7:15 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EdTheGreat - Hope he learned a valuable lesson.

Nope. Story at 11....

1/22/13 7:16 PM
YoungSteinel
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From an article on thedirty.com called "Mark Gingrich Owner of HTFU Clothing Will Turn You Psycho":

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, Mark Gingrich is the Owner of HTFU clothing line in Texas. He thinks he is hot sh*t because he ‘thinks’ he has some huge following on facebook and uses that for ammo to lure girls to shoot in his htfu booty shorts.. he claims every girls wants to shoot with him and that they should feel privileged to do so!!!! and if they dont….LOOOOOK OUT!!!! he turns PSYCHOOOO!!!! threatens to ruin their career, hunt them down, delete their facebook, etc!!!!! He is even banned from the NPC from one of the biggest promoters Jon Lindsay as he has threaten and abused many bikini girls!!!!!!! Ladies watch out for this guy, hes harm!!! unless you play by his rules! if you do then expect him to text you all this sexual crap!!! and if you dont give in then he will hunt you down and ruin you!!! So he says!!!! hes a basket case!!!
Read more at http://thedirty.com/2012/06/mark-gingrich-owner-of-htfu-clothing-will-turn-psycho/#vhYTHFVj01AH8y5h.99
1/22/13 7:17 PM
YoungSteinel
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Russell - 

Nope. Story at 11....

No fucking way!
1/22/13 7:17 PM
Dogman

yellow wrkahlc - 
Dogman - 25 Highland Park Village
Suite 100 - 251
Dallas, TX 75205

Its here it Dallas, I think I will go laugh in his face!

lol I'll join you, I'm in Fort Worth right now.

He's prolly closed for tonight, but I get off at 3 tomorrow, lets hit it!
1/22/13 7:23 PM
LilHeathen
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Proud_Daddy_2_Olivia -  I'm sure he just wants to resolve the issue and move on, but wouldn't Jeremy be entitled to some type of financial compensation since this company is clearly using his image to promote/sell their product?

I have no idea how you would quantify this and most likely this guy is financially strapped, but he's it pretty damn obvious that he's profiting/attempting to profit off of his "association" with Jeremy. Phone Post

So much was done for them.... A lot of exposure plus appearance. Getting some sort of money would be nice but   better luck just getting off their website and walking away.

He always had an excuse on why he wouldn't pay. Nothing was ever good enough.

Two people have pulled the same move- Fight Mafia & HTFU

1/22/13 7:24 PM
CavRyda
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM - 
rosario00 -
CavRyda -

his cell number still works, light it up  (469)789-4838

Lol he answered rather calmly.. Is this really his number? Phone Post
It's his number. Tell him the harden the fuck up. Phone Post

its his number for sure, watch the vid that was posted and when he answers you will be able to tell its the same person

1/22/13 7:31 PM
YoungSteinel

Mike Russell - 

Nope. Story at 11....

So are you saying that there was a problem with the agreement with Hawn?
1/22/13 7:38 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was actually sobbing on the phone to Ariel.

BTW, he gave us an ultimatum to get on the phone or he would cancel the check he reissued and lets just say insanity ensued. I lierally just listened to the tape over with my head shaking the whole time.

Rick is breaking his silence in a couple hours in an interview

1/22/13 7:39 PM
GladiatorGannon
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 7:53 PM
YoungSteinel - 

From an article on thedirty.com called "Mark Gingrich Owner of HTFU Clothing Will Turn You Psycho":

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, Mark Gingrich is the Owner of HTFU clothing line in Texas. He thinks he is hot sh*t because he 'thinks' he has some huge following on facebook and uses that for ammo to lure girls to shoot in his htfu booty shorts.. he claims every girls wants to shoot with him and that they should feel privileged to do so!!!! and if they dont....LOOOOOK OUT!!!! he turns PSYCHOOOO!!!! threatens to ruin their career, hunt them down, delete their facebook, etc!!!!! He is even banned from the NPC from one of the biggest promoters Jon Lindsay as he has threaten and abused many bikini girls!!!!!!! Ladies watch out for this guy, hes harm!!! unless you play by his rules! if you do then expect him to text you all this sexual crap!!! and if you dont give in then he will hunt you down and ruin you!!! So he says!!!! hes a basket case!!!
Read more at http://thedirty.com/2012/06/mark-gingrich-owner-of-htfu-clothing-will-turn-psycho/#vhYTHFVj01AH8y5h.99

Damn!

Sounds like a serial predator/douchebag.
1/22/13 7:40 PM
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been texting the number. No response yet. Phone Post
1/22/13 7:42 PM
GladiatorGannon
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire -  Who wants a shirt that says HTFU anyways ?
Id rather by me a YOLO shirt. Phone Post

It's a classic bit by an Aussie comedian...that (true to form) he's trying to steal without paying royalties.
1/22/13 7:45 PM
YoungSteinel

Mike Russell - 

He was actually sobbing on the phone to Ariel.

BTW, he gave us an ultimatum to get on the phone or he would cancel the check he reissued and lets just say insanity ensued. I lierally just listened to the tape over with my head shaking the whole time.

Rick is breaking his silence in a couple hours in an interview

Holy shit man. I bet this guy is just digging his grave deeper.
1/22/13 8:12 PM
CavRyda
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think he is recording the phone calls now or putting them on a radio station hahahahh am i the only one asking him questions on the phone?

1/22/13 8:19 PM
Dougie
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Russell - 
Rantuckjr - When the other companies were suggested, they were defended.

We are 10 pages deep now with people blasting HTFU and Mike hasn't defended them once. HTFU it is.

Also, HTFU stands for Happy Twinks Fucking Ugandans. Which loosely translates to I'm a gay man fucking a black guy.

No comment.

As far as I am concerned, this is the identifier. FU to HTFU. Now I will get back to reading this monster thread. Also, I can't seem to find HTFU on facebook anymore? Is it just me?

1/22/13 8:21 PM
Dougie
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilHeathen - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  What's really fucked up about this is that Rick didn't even lose THAT bad, that was like an average loss. Htfu also sponsors Jeremy Stephens, I wonder if they gave him trouble when he lost his last fight. Phone Post

NO!!!! He does NOT sponsor me and never did!

He was "supposed" to but he canceled after the pictures, social media post, etc. Why? Because not enough was posted about him on twitter/facebook and a picture posted of the fight worn UFC shorts, which he couldn't sponsor because he wouldn't pay the sponsor tax... OR PAY ANYONE AT ALL! So it was just a waste of time because we waited for a long time for that money to come through (when it was needed big time).

He has been asked over and over to take the pictures down and he refuses to. He likes to argue really bad so it's a waste of time.

Oh snap!

1/22/13 8:23 PM
xCYBERDYNEx
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motherfucker, all of us Dallas/Ft Worth guys should get together and tar and feather this piece of shit and run him out of town. Phone Post
1/22/13 8:23 PM
Dougie

CGJiuJitsu - 

Hit him up and let him know how we support the fighters of the sport we love...  Here's the link for comments...

http://htfu.com/contact.html

Let him have it....!!!!!

LOL!

"Y U no pay Rick Hawn and Jeremy Stephens?"

Sent.

1/22/13 8:45 PM
rosario00

YoungSteinel -
rosario00 - 
CavRyda -

his cell number still works, light it up  (469)789-4838

Lol he answered rather calmly.. Is this really his number? Phone Post

Yes I haven't called but a bunch of people have and said it was his number. What did he say?
He just kept saying hello, I didn't say anything.. I just wanted to hear what he'd say on his own Phone Post
1/22/13 8:52 PM
xNate
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So instead of looking like you support a fan favorite you deny him his due and lose all faith with the entire industry you are advertising to. The man is a marketing genius. Phone Post
1/22/13 8:58 PM
sodigthisbigcrux
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks like he pulled Jeremy's picture/page....lol

fucker is going to have nightmares for days..

http://www.htfu.com/athletes.html

1/22/13 9:03 PM
wickerdick
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd Phone Post
1/22/13 9:15 PM
YoungSteinel

One down, one to go.
1/22/13 9:18 PM
sodigthisbigcrux
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YoungSteinel - One down, one to go.

who is left?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.