UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rick Hawn Ripped Off by BFC 85 Sponsor

1/23/13 9:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Willy Navarro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Gingrich trolled everyone. This guy is a genius. Even though he didnt do it on purpose, trolling us that is. Or looking like a genius for that matter, that was a mistake also. But honestly. How many of you heard about his brand before this anyways?

Not many....

Glad to see that was taken care of.
1/23/13 9:52 AM
Alumynabjj

Willy Navarro - Mike Gingrich trolled everyone. This guy is a genius. Even though he didnt do it on purpose, trolling us that is. Or looking like a genius for that matter, that was a mistake also. But honestly. How many of you heard about his brand before this anyways?

Not many....

Glad to see that was taken care of.

What a dumb post by a dumb person.
1/23/13 12:13 PM
Swick
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sodigthisbigcrux - 

looks like he pulled Jeremy's picture/page....lol

fucker is going to have nightmares for days..

http://www.htfu.com/athletes.html

it great success !

1/23/13 12:16 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

moral of the story...enter into written agreements that specifically outiline each party's obligations and rights

1/23/13 12:32 PM
UGK4Life
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't have time to read the whole thread but what is the name of the company? I want to spread the word to my friends and relatives to never buy a single item from them.
1/23/13 12:46 PM
ntcdef
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this will pop back up next week when the check does not show up

1/23/13 12:50 PM
Dougie
1109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGK4Life - Don't have time to read the whole thread but what is the name of the company? I want to spread the word to my friends and relatives to never buy a single item from them.

www.htfu.com

1/23/13 12:58 PM
JetSetter

As much as I have to get on all of your asses for the ridiculous things you post... It's good to see you rally for the good of a fighter in need. Phone Post
1/23/13 12:59 PM
bjws
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fundafighterrob - 
Billy Bunter - Thank goodness Bec Hyatt and her people saw through this "fundafighter" fuck up, so far every controversy related to MMA fighters emanates from this thinly disguised operation. Everyone was presented under the guidance of "fundafighter" Heun's "woe be me" story about Zuffa not paying for his surgery, when in fact they paid for more than he's worth. Carefully and cunningly structured communications release by this "fundafighter" painted the picture accordingly, until push came to shove and it ultimately was revealed that Zuffa had indeed paid more than anyone for any fighter on their roster, beyond. The guidance of "fundafighter" - so called MMA marketing experts, advised him to scream blue murder in the public realm, which he did do. Turned out of course that what he claimed was not true at all. Now we have this 'another' fundafighter' embroiled in dubious activities again under the guidance of this "fundafighter". According the the informations provided by "fundafighter" they negotiated the sponsorship of the company in question, seemingly content with "verbal" agreements. Suddenly it becomes a "miscommunication" when the agreement acknowledgement by both sides is that the corner will wear the garments as provided "sure" says the fighter himself, then the unprofessional "fundafighter" claims impossible after the fact.

Two controversies initiated and under the auspices of "fundafighter" to date. The modus operandi becomes clear, the cry foul and invoke the wrath of the MMA community with incomplete correspondences in order to mislead everyone to bully and force a solution to their incompetence on everyone else.

Thank which ever deity you believe in that the youngster Bec Hyatt and her team were wide awake to steer far and wide and clear of this bottom of the barrel operation "fundafighter".

Be aware.
Sorry you feel this way
Fundafighter is simply a platform, if you don't want to back a fighter no one is forcing you. In fact many ug ers seemed to be willing to back bec on a fundafighter. I think the only thing stopping more fighters from joining are managers who would have difficulty charging their fees for money raised on fundafighter, but if you have any questions about what we do I'd be happy to discuss it, you can email me at info@fundafighter.com Phone Post

info@fundafighter.com

Seems legit. lol. Why not have a personal email address if you are trying to look like a real company? If you are the face, tell us your name. Are you Robert Stein? The registrant of the website? Put yourself out there as any professional would do. Why the need for anonymity? Anytime I'm solicited by or working with someone with an info@ or similar looking email address (with not additional details in the signature), I always assume are going to be scammers. More often than not, I am correct.

I don't know anything about the company. I'm just offering my two cents into the matter.
1/23/13 1:07 PM
ItwasAlwaysFumbles
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for the UG justice. And popcorn. Phone Post
1/23/13 1:10 PM
john joe
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
^ are you serious? What percentage of companies have "info@..." as an address? We have "contact@fightersonly" or something, are we on hideout as well? info@nike.com is another.. they not a real company?

some really odd paranoias cropping up here
1/23/13 1:19 PM
YoungSteinel
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Mark Gingrich,

You are a coward for not posting as yourself. A coward.
1/23/13 1:20 PM
MMA4Hugs
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, agreed on "info@...". You can't be jerking people around re: contact info so you take a generic address for your company that will never change. 

More on topic: Good to see this guy curled up in the fetal position. That's the flipside of casting yourself as a superhuman badass -- when reality slaps you in the face you've got nothing left to hang on to.

1/23/13 1:21 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

Why not have a personal email address if you are trying to look like a real company?

1/23/13 1:27 PM
Dougie
1109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/13 1:27 PM

Why not have a personal email address if you are trying to look like a real company?

1/23/13 1:29 PM
Dougie

Edited: 01/23/13 1:29 PM

1/23/13 1:32 PM
Dougie

Edited: 01/23/13 1:32 PM

1/23/13 1:35 PM
Dougie

Edited: 01/23/13 1:35 PM

1/23/13 2:08 PM
Barbalos

Edited: 01/23/13 2:08 PM
edit nevermind I'm not getting involved.
1/23/13 2:25 PM
YoungSteinel
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/13 4:17 PM
469-789-4838

Mark Gingrich cell phone number. If you call him, dial *67 because he will call back.
1/23/13 2:25 PM
TexDeuce
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anyone from here talk to him?
1/23/13 4:16 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

1/23/13 4:19 PM
YoungSteinel

Edited: 01/23/13 4:28 PM
Here is all there Youtube videos. Tools. Anyway, just roll through and dislike all of them. Get there dislikes up. They suck. Gingrich is doing his best to hide this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38dbgiTkKU0&list=UUrfJhVfsi3tJSG4B2CdhsXg

Especially this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU6J44PkY5g&list=UUrfJhVfsi3tJSG4B2CdhsXg
1/23/13 5:02 PM
CindyO

LMFAO@ the gifs!!!

Cindy

1/23/13 5:51 PM
YoungSteinel

TexDeuce - Did anyone from here talk to him?

I told him to fuck himself. He will actually talk to you.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.