UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rick Hawn Ripped Off by BFC 85 Sponsor

1/23/13 4:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
YoungSteinel
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/13 4:28 PM
Here is all there Youtube videos. Tools. Anyway, just roll through and dislike all of them. Get there dislikes up. They suck. Gingrich is doing his best to hide this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38dbgiTkKU0&list=UUrfJhVfsi3tJSG4B2CdhsXg

Especially this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU6J44PkY5g&list=UUrfJhVfsi3tJSG4B2CdhsXg
1/23/13 5:02 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMFAO@ the gifs!!!

Cindy

1/23/13 5:51 PM
YoungSteinel
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TexDeuce - Did anyone from here talk to him?

I told him to fuck himself. He will actually talk to you.
1/23/13 5:55 PM
Damasta Shonuff
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
1/23/13 5:55 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ Dougie
1/23/13 6:02 PM
YoungSteinel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU6J44PkY5g

Dislike this video, but go to the comments and see Mark Gingrich (CEO) trying to be someone else and flame me. The videos he has liked in the past point to it being Mark. Pathetic attempt.
1/23/13 6:38 PM
five seven five

Mark is scum, but this
Fundafighter are all schmucks.
Get it in writing.
1/23/13 6:40 PM
GOREILLAMAN
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol dougie, vtfu
1/23/13 6:48 PM
UGCTT_granite007
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/13 7:28 PM
Took me a while to get through that. That is some fucked up shit right there. Cool that Ariel confronted him on it. UG mob doesn't fuck around when it comes to backing the fighters. I'll never buy shit from this yahoo. I will spread the word, as well. <br /><br /> The only reason the guy is paying up is because of the heat that was brought upon him. Fuck this guy. <br />
1/23/13 7:01 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

five seven five Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 

Mark is scum, but this
Get it in writing.
Mark, is that you?

FYI, Rick told us he has never had a written agreement with any of his sponsors and most are longterm ones he's had since his judo days. Most managers I know say they all at some point or another do verbal agreements. Emails also consitute as a contracts. 
1/23/13 7:08 PM
Submissable
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 

I think its time to grab the pitchforks and light the torches.

1/23/13 7:09 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/13 9:10 PM

LOL! From that video:

"I truly feel that this company and this brand is personified by what I do."

I believe him.

1/23/13 7:19 PM
Mike Russell

Edited: 01/23/13 8:09 PM

One thing that made me scratch my head a bit as to why he would be so brazen:

During our initial conversation while trying to convince Rick to wear his shorts, the guy clearly told us that he took Hayabusa's fight shorts to a factory in China and had them copy them. He said he did the same with their hoodie.

I guess he didn't know how tight the MMA community is. Luke Harris, who is one of the owners of Hayabusa is one of my PR clients and a friend. I've done some stuff for him for his gym. Rick trained with him during this camp and knows Luke from judo (Luke was on the Canadian national team). Maybe the stereotype is true that Canadians all know each other. Regardless, what an idiot he is. I told him in one of our email conversations of my relationship with Hayabusa and he said that he isn't worried as they can't copyright a hoodie or shorts design.

He also told me that he would welcome a lawsuit because the free PR would make him rich. Wonder how many people bought stuff from him yesterday. A few people who ordered stuff because of Rick's affiliation reached out the past two days to let him know they put a stop payment on their orders. Karma's a bitch.

1/23/13 7:47 PM
CindyO

This guy sounds like a genius=) Awesome that folks buying as a result of Rick are putting a stop payment on their checks/orders as well!

Cindy

1/23/13 7:52 PM
five seven five

Mike Russell - 

five seven five Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 

Mark is scum, but this
Get it in writing.
Mark, is that you?

FYI, Rick told us he has never had a written agreement with any of his sponsors and most are longterm ones he's had since his judo days. Most managers I know say they all at some point or another do verbal agreements. Emails also consitute as a contracts. 

Mark knows not haikus,
I do. Your business could be
more professional.
1/23/13 7:59 PM
Mike Russell

Just got an email from Sherdog letting me know they will be running a piece on poor Mark's side of the story and that they would love to talk to Rick and I for a rebuttal piece. I guess saying no would kill the he said, she said series they're planning. Maybe I should release the tapes I have.

1/23/13 8:03 PM
Mike Russell

Not that it matters at this point since no fighter would ever do business with them, but HTFU is officially banned by Bellator, too.

1/23/13 8:33 PM
Dogman
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YoungSteinel - Here is all there Youtube videos. Tools. Anyway, just roll through and dislike all of them. Get there dislikes up. They suck. Gingrich is doing his best to hide this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38dbgiTkKU0&list=UUrfJhVfsi3tJSG4B2CdhsXg

Especially this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU6J44PkY5g&list=UUrfJhVfsi3tJSG4B2CdhsXg

"Comments are disabled for this video"
1/23/13 8:38 PM
Matt Phillips
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Russell - 

Just got an email from Sherdog letting me know they will be running a piece on poor Mark's side of the story and that they would love to talk to Rick and I for a rebuttal piece. I guess saying no would kill the he said, she said series they're planning. Maybe I should release the tapes I have.

I wouldnt do a rebuttal piece, no reason to. 

If I were you I'd collect the check and let ride whats already out there.

1/23/13 9:33 PM
Dougie
834 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Russell - 

Not that it matters at this point since no fighter would ever do business with them, but HTFU is officially banned by Bellator, too.

Nice.

1/23/13 9:37 PM
Dougie
834 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL!

His facebook presence for his HTFU page and his photo page are gone, he got rid of comments on his youtube. The UG Mob has demoed this guy!

1/24/13 1:31 AM
Bentleysuper8

For a guy who says he'll never give up it seems like he's tapping out to life.
1/24/13 2:15 AM
Macedawgg
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man--Mike, your posts are not helping, in my opinion.

You had questions about the guy's ethics and integrity going into the relationship, but proceeded anyway? 

Then after the fact, reported what you were told to others, presumably after getting paid?

That is kind of weak.

Get Rick paid, in the future get clear emails detailing the arrangement at bare minimum, and move on.  Continuing this campaign isn't helping.

1/24/13 4:48 AM
Macedawgg
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma - 
Macedawgg -

Man--Mike, your posts are not helping, in my opinion.

You had questions about the guy's ethics and integrity going into the relationship, but proceeded anyway? 

Then after the fact, reported what you were told to others, presumably after getting paid?

That is kind of weak.

Get Rick paid, in the future get clear emails detailing the arrangement at bare minimum, and move on.  Continuing this campaign isn't helping.

Wtf are you white knighting a scumbag for dude Phone Post

Reading comprehension--its your friend!

1/24/13 7:55 AM
john joe
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/24/13 8:40 AM
Fighters Only, web/editorial

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.