UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rick Hawn Ripped Off by BFC 85 Sponsor

1/31/13 12:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GladiatorGannon
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/31/13 12:02 PM
Mike Russell - 
YoungSteinel -
TheAssMurderer - ^^ Well, in RH's defense, all of these MMA T's are fancy like that.... The only similarities are the vertical cursive " Team Hawn" compared to "The Factory".

Maybe he did get the idea from HTFU, but IMHO, not similar enough to really say blatant theft. Sometimes people don't even realize where their genius idea came from.

I get what you're saying though - Me personally... I woulda steered clear of anything remotely similar to HTFU with the debacle going on. Hey, that's just me, though.

Yeah, it just doesn't make any sense. They definitely got the idea for the placement of that, and the cursive font. They tried to change it up by putting it on the front and adding a quote on the back. I don't know, seems weird to me.

Hi Mark. Phone Post

Yes, Gingrich owns the copyright to cursive font on T-shirts. All must pay tribute!
2/1/13 12:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's obvious that you guys are just hating as usual.

I mean look at the pic above, he's a red belt! A Grandmaster... 10th degree baby! He laughs at your blue belt!

HTFU 4EVER!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.