UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rick Hawn Ripped Off by BFC 85 Sponsor

1/22/13 12:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's totally htfu, i just checked out their whole site and I'm convinced. They are really douchey. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:08 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow that is fucked Phone Post
1/22/13 12:12 AM
Matt Phillips
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - It's totally htfu, i just checked out their whole site and I'm convinced. They are really douchey. Phone Post
I'm inclined to feel the same way. Did you find Hawn on their site anywhere though? Phone Post

It's possible they took him off the site after the statement was released.

1/22/13 12:15 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Here's a little more about HTFU

"Nobody gives it to you... You have to take it..."
10 words and and a phrase I've literally built my entire life around, proclaims Gingrich And it's these 10 words that become the core foundation of the brand you see today. It is the standard of how we do business and it is a mindset that will set us apart from the rest. -Mark Gingrich

Established in 2009, the goal of HTFU was to bring to market, a brand and lifestyle that personified the lives of an elite athlete. A 4-letter acronym that summed up how those athletes might deal with adversity and triumph set forth before them... It is with those stipulations and beliefs HTFU was born.

And who better to bring that concept and idea to life than visionary turned Founder and CEO, Mark Gingrich. An entrepreneur in every sense of the word, Gingrich does not take his job lightly. A firm hand in every aspect of the business, Gingrich plays the most integral role in HTFU’s success. A person whom never settles, never tires and never wavers from his beliefs...the development and growth of HTFU is in good hands.

Over time, HTFU will develop and bring with it an interpretation, style and culture not seen in any other brand today. And while its impact and reach may encapsulate other facets of industry and life, the company will always maintain that one simple distinction from anyone else…HTFU is a lifestyle first, built on the principles of what brought us here, and a brand second."

And a little more about their fearless leader, Mark Gingrich.

"Gingrich is the CEO of HTFU LLC, which he founded in 2009. Mark is responsible for setting the overall direction and product strategy for the company. He leads the design of HTFU”s vision and oversees the foundation of its core business structure and development for the future. Gingrich’s academic background lies in technology, his sports background in a multitude of disciplines and a business mindset that cannot be taught. The combination of all three has allowed for the vision and creation in the brand you see today."

...and more

"Everything you need to know about Mark Gingrich is personified through HTFU. It has literally become a reflection of his life...both past, present and future.

Perhaps the word "relentless", best exemplifies Mark Gingrich's approach to business, athleticism, and life in general. By definition, relentlessness is "showing or promising no abatement of severity, intensity, strength, or pace"...and from the earliest of years, Mark has demonstrated an unmatched work ethic and a nonstop pursuit of his ambitions. Whether it is in his quest to better himself as an athlete, or the creation and success of HTFU, Mark Gingrich clearly shows no sign of stopping anytime soon."
1/22/13 12:15 AM
The Mouth

HTFU Doesnt have Hawn on their Athletes page currently...

1/22/13 12:18 AM
Matt Phillips
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eh, I straight up asked him on Twitter. We'll see how it turns out. Better to just straight up ask than to speculate.

1/22/13 12:23 AM
Porkchop

Guys don't start flaming his sponsors. All you end up doing is fucking Rick over. If Rick's fans flip their shit and start indiscriminately flaming multiple sponsors, the only one who gets fucked over is Rick.

We will be no closer to the truth, some sponsor will get a bunch of undeserved hate mail, and Rick may lose sponsors.

Think before you start acting on this guys....
1/22/13 12:23 AM
armbarheelhook
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it is HTFU... Then Mark Gingrich needs to take his company name to heart..

He needs to HTFU (Harden The F**k Up) in the real world and pay Rick for services rendered.. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:24 AM
Porkchop

IDOHARM - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Here's a little more about HTFU

10 words and and a phrase I've literally built my entire life around, proclaims Gingrich And it's these 10 words that become the core foundation of the brand you see today. It is the standard of how we do business and it is a mindset that will set us apart from the rest. -Mark Gingrich

Established in 2009, the goal of HTFU was to bring to market, a brand and lifestyle that personified the lives of an elite athlete. A 4-letter acronym that summed up how those athletes might deal with adversity and triumph set forth before them... It is with those stipulations and beliefs HTFU was born.

And who better to bring that concept and idea to life than visionary turned Founder and CEO, Mark Gingrich. An entrepreneur in every sense of the word, Gingrich does not take his job lightly. A firm hand in every aspect of the business, Gingrich plays the most integral role in HTFU’s success. A person whom never settles, never tires and never wavers from his beliefs...the development and growth of HTFU is in good hands.

Over time, HTFU will develop and bring with it an interpretation, style and culture not seen in any other brand today. And while its impact and reach may encapsulate other facets of industry and life, the company will always maintain that one simple distinction from anyone else…HTFU is a lifestyle first, built on the principles of what brought us here, and a brand second."

"Gingrich is the CEO of HTFU LLC, which he founded in 2009. Mark is responsible for setting the overall direction and product strategy for the company. He leads the design of HTFU”s vision and oversees the foundation of its core business structure and development for the future. Gingrich’s academic background lies in technology, his sports background in a multitude of disciplines and a business mindset that cannot be taught. The combination of all three has allowed for the vision and creation in the brand you see today."

...and more

"Everything you need to know about Mark Gingrich is personified through HTFU. It has literally become a reflection of his life...both past, present and future.

Perhaps the word "relentless", best exemplifies Mark Gingrich's approach to business, athleticism, and life in general. By definition, relentlessness is "showing or promising no abatement of severity, intensity, strength, or pace"...and from the earliest of years, Mark has demonstrated an unmatched work ethic and a nonstop pursuit of his ambitions. Whether it is in his quest to better himself as an athlete, or the creation and success of HTFU, Mark Gingrich clearly shows no sign of stopping anytime soon."
Wow... We have a winner. Start flaming the fuck out of HTFU. Phone Post

Chill out guys. Don't jump the gun on this. We don't want Rick to lose legit sponsors because we guessed the wrong company.
MediumRareMistake
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM - How fucked up would that be if every sponsor could just back out when a fighter lost. That's not the way this shit works. Condom Depot would never do that. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Meh, I don't like htfu either way now. I can't find him on their page but it is possible he removed it. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:25 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah guys, let's keep this professional. Maybe start with photoshopping balls on the HTFU owners chin?
1/22/13 12:28 AM
PJ Benn Fan
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at screwing Hawn.

The man is a decorated athlete who represented his country at the highest level.

The guy must not be too smart to genuinely think it was a good idea to just not pay Hawn what is rightfully owed.

Stupid fuck!!!! Phone Post
Porkchop

IDOHARM - 
Porkchop -
IDOHARM - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Here's a little more about HTFU

...and more

Wow... We have a winner. Start flaming the fuck out of HTFU. Phone Post

Chill out guys. Don't jump the gun on this. We don't want Rick to lose legit sponsors because we guessed the wrong company.
I hear you on that, but just read that shit. Phone Post

It totally sounds douchey but I would just feel really bad if we fucked Rick over by accident.

That company looks like a joke but we gotta be patient so we can be sure who it is before we go full on UG mob on their asses lol.
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

MediumRareMistake -
IDOHARM - How fucked up would that be if every sponsor could just back out when a fighter lost. That's not the way this shit works. Condom Depot would never do that. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
They can't all have the integrity of Condom Depot and Jesus Didn't Tap. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:30 AM
Porkchop

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
MediumRareMistake -
Lol Phone Post
They can't all have the integrity of Condom Depot and Jesus Didn't Tap. Phone Post

lol
1/22/13 12:32 AM
Alumynabjj

http://thedirty.com/2012/06/mark-gingrich-owner-of-htfu-clothing-will-turn-psycho/
1/22/13 12:34 AM
Erik Tracey
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking craziness.... Phone Post
1/22/13 12:34 AM
Erik Tracey
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
MediumRareMistake -
Lol Phone Post
Every night I go to bed, I say a prayer that Jason David Frank might find his way to the UFC. Phone Post
You aren't the only one brother... Phone Post
1/22/13 12:35 AM
Matt Phillips

Alumynabjj - http://thedirty.com/2012/06/mark-gingrich-owner-of-htfu-clothing-will-turn-psycho/

lmao wow

1/22/13 12:37 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

IDOHARM -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
MediumRareMistake -
Lol Phone Post
Every night I go to bed, I say a prayer that Jason David Frank might find his way to the UFC. Phone Post
He doesn't need mma anymore now that he breaks boards while skydiving, on a world stage. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:38 AM
CindyO

Mike Russell - 

I was the one the scumbag sent the email to.

Oh wow! If you're involved I will believe the threads are legit every time! Get 'em!

Cindy

1/22/13 12:39 AM
Rear Naked Chode
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, what a complete pile of shit.
1/22/13 12:42 AM
ChaosOverkill
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scum bag company they should be boycotted

1/22/13 12:42 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Matt Phillips -
Alumynabjj - http://thedirty.com/2012/06/mark-gingrich-owner-of-htfu-clothing-will-turn-psycho/

lmao wow

Yeah, i think it's confirmed. This sounds exactly like the guy. The bragging about Facebook thing is funny because when you go to the site he has a pop up trying to get people to "like" htfu on Facebook before entering. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.