UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rick Hawn Ripped Off by BFC 85 Sponsor

1/22/13 12:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MasterofMartialArts
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa -
IDOHARM - How fucked up would that be if every sponsor could just back out when a fighter lost. That's not the way this shit works. Condom Depot would never do that. Phone Post
I would think that Condom Depot of all sponsors, would keep you from making a deposit. Phone Post
LOL Phone Post
1/22/13 12:51 AM
Caleb R
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's messed up Phone Post
1/22/13 12:53 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's really fucked up about this is that Rick didn't even lose THAT bad, that was like an average loss. Htfu also sponsors Jeremy Stephens, I wonder if they gave him trouble when he lost his last fight. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:54 AM
Enemies

What does his company name mean? "Hope This Fucks U"?
1/22/13 12:58 AM
RowdyBec
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he got this sponsor exposure, but because of the result he wasn't paid??

That's some frucking bullshit!! If sponsor hasn't been named yet... they need to be :(

1/22/13 1:00 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Hate mail that Mark Gingrich sent an Ironman athlete.

" Mark Gingrich has left a new comment on your post "HTFU.....":I think you are a complete douche bag Jonnyo. I think you're an idiot for posting what you did, feel extremely sorry that you felt the need to post something like this.I could honestly care less what you think of me, my company, etc. Your post actually gave me a nice boost in web traffic. Please continue to shell out blasphemy...I love it!Yes, we will meet soon. And yes, you will do and say absolutely nothing. You're a tiny little nobody that doesn't have anything else to do but complain and whine about things you cannot accomplish or something you think you created. You and Paulo created nothing. To say you did is a complete farce and I find it comical.To be honest...you and the little wannabe's that were picked on in high school, have no social life, backbone, etc. will accomplish nothing and fade into oblivion having no impact on life or the sport in which you think you represent.Best of luck. Here's to being a C level triathlete who's only accomplishment will be winning one Ironman which no real talent attended....lol.How's that for hiding behind an anonymous tag. Fuck You! And for what it's worth bud... I'll say that too your face when I see you ;-) " Phone Post
1/22/13 1:01 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Edited: 01/22/13 1:28 AM
Fine, edited.
1/22/13 1:04 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Edited: 01/22/13 1:08 AM
Sorry, didn't post the whole thing.
1/22/13 1:06 AM
Lionpaws
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For what it's worth, I'm in. If this isn't straightened out then post who it is. Ill make sure every fighter I know from the west coast to the east coast lets everyone they know how this went down. Maybe me personally am not that important but I got connections too :) good luck Rick.
Anthony Smith Phone Post
1/22/13 1:07 AM
JohnnyChrist

We should wait until the company that is shafting Rick Hawn is confirmed.
1/22/13 1:09 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

The original post from the triathlete

" HTFU.....

i m considering start a company of Markers...... Black permanent markers. Those would be certified markers that could be use to make letters HTFU on your clothing only when you really know you deserve it! Why this idea, well,this guy, Mark Gingrich started HTFU.com. I have no problem with it. I dont necessarly agree or support it but that stop there. I just voice my opinion in a respectfull maner on slowtwitch!Well, this Mark guy, under aanonymous name of HTFU.com came to slowtwitch to insult me and call me name. That show class, guts, and confidence to do such thing. Well, he also said he would sued everyone that call him by his name and bla bla bal. Well, i m canadian and there is no law suit in canada... soMark Gingrich, we will meet at some races...should be fun! You could have simply in a respectfull maner disagree with me and go on your venture and persue..but you went ahead and had to insult, and try to bring someone down under anonymous name..Now, you want to bet i can sell more markers than you sell HTFU clothing? ;)I think i could sell those for about 10$ + shipping. My cost is about 4$...so 6$ of profit on each..... all the profit will go to something like maybe getting one more bike in jordan's charity mission or something else that would be good!Now, what is so awesome about my system is, you can make, blue HTFU using the blue marker, you can make green one using the green marker or red one using the ....well, you get the point! You can probably make 100 shirt or 1000 visor!ok....go!" Phone Post
1/22/13 1:10 AM
HOLLYWOOD-MO

On cuz funny Phone Post
1/22/13 1:11 AM
JohnnyChrist

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
RowdyBec -

That's some frucking bullshit!! If sponsor hasn't been named yet... they need to be :(

They have been. Mark Gingrich at HTFU. Phone Post

How is this confirmed? Be careful with this shit man, if it wasn't HTFU (and I see neither Rick Hawn or his manager confirming which company it is yet), then you jumping the gun could be detrimental.
1/22/13 1:14 AM
Letibleu
1716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do we know who the sponsor is?

1/22/13 1:16 AM
MolsonMuscles
350 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/22/13 1:16 AM
Porkchop

JohnnyChrist - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
RowdyBec -

They have been. Mark Gingrich at HTFU. Phone Post

How is this confirmed? Be careful with this shit man, if it wasn't HTFU (and I see neither Rick Hawn or his manager confirming which company it is yet), then you jumping the gun could be detrimental.

I have been saying this but some people are determined to fuck Rick over and just go on attack mode right away.

It isn't a contest to see who can guess the sponsor correctly - we need to know as a matter of fact before we start talking shit. Anything less would be slander and could fuck Hawn over big time for sponsors in the future.
1/22/13 1:18 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for twitter bomb...I'm in!
1/22/13 1:21 AM
Porkchop

I've always been a firm believer that all people named Gingrich are slimey cock suckers. but against all my instincts, I must insist that we show restraint.
1/22/13 1:23 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Obviously it's not confirmed, and I never said it was. I mean come on, I'm not gonna "fuck rick over". Okay maybe I shouldn't have said that to bec, but I really don't think it's that big of a deal. How about from now on, instead of asking if they've been named, people actually read the thread and come to their own conclusions. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:26 AM
mata_leao
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yikes! Phone Post
1/22/13 1:26 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Regardless of how this thread ends up, fuck HTFU and Mark Gingrich, whether he is the (non)sponsor or not. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:29 AM
Porkchop

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Obviously it's not confirmed, and I never said it was. I mean come on, I'm not gonna "fuck rick over". Okay maybe I shouldn't have said that to bec, but I really don't think it's that big of a deal. How about from now on, instead of asking if they've been named, people actually read the thread and come to their own conclusions. Phone Post

I'm not worried about you fucking him over. I'm worried about the guy who reads your post that says we know who it was and takes it a step too far too early.

I get where you are coming from.

From the UG investigations (pretty damn good I might add) it seems we are uncovering a personality profile for this one douche that fits the crime pretty well.

But we still have to bite our tongues until the word is officially out.
1/22/13 1:30 AM
Porkchop

This is exactly what I love about the UG though. A lot of passionate people who want to stand up for the rights of the fighters.

The fighters go through hell in entertaining us and it's nice to see that we've got their backs when they need it.

Good shit everyone.
1/22/13 1:36 AM
WestCoastMexican

I wouldn't want to pay him either after that performance think about sponsoring someone and then they get there ass kicked making your brand look bad.

Now of course he has to pay him this is a sport were you never know what will happen. I understand why he wouldn't want to pay him but it's mandatory to pay the person your representing regardless of how shitty they perform. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:37 AM
flawlessvictory
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This situations sucks...Glad your getting it handled Mike! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.