UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rick Hawn Ripped Off by BFC 85 Sponsor

1/22/13 12:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ns_echoes
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub

1/22/13 12:27 PM
LilHeathen
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  What's really fucked up about this is that Rick didn't even lose THAT bad, that was like an average loss. Htfu also sponsors Jeremy Stephens, I wonder if they gave him trouble when he lost his last fight. Phone Post

NO!!!! He does NOT sponsor me and never did!

He was "supposed" to but he canceled after the pictures, social media post, etc. Why? Because not enough was posted about him on twitter/facebook and a picture posted of the fight worn UFC shorts, which he couldn't sponsor because he wouldn't pay the sponsor tax... OR PAY ANYONE AT ALL! So it was just a waste of time because we waited for a long time for that money to come through (when it was needed big time).

He has been asked over and over to take the pictures down and he refuses to. He likes to argue really bad so it's a waste of time.

1/22/13 12:30 PM
Rantuckjr
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Russell - 
Rantuckjr - When the other companies were suggested, they were defended.

We are 10 pages deep now with people blasting HTFU and Mike hasn't defended them once. HTFU it is.

Also, HTFU stands for Happy Twinks Fucking Ugandans. Which loosely translates to I'm a gay man fucking a black guy.

No comment.

which is a comment in itself.
1/22/13 12:31 PM
Rantuckjr
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilHeathen - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  What's really fucked up about this is that Rick didn't even lose THAT bad, that was like an average loss. Htfu also sponsors Jeremy Stephens, I wonder if they gave him trouble when he lost his last fight. Phone Post

He was "supposed" to but he canceled after the pictures, social media post, etc. Why? Because not enough was posted about him on twitter/facebook and a picture posted of the fight worn UFC shorts, which he couldn't sponsor because he wouldn't pay the sponsor tax... OR PAY ANYONE AT ALL! So it was just a waste of time because we waited for a long time for that money to come through (when it was needed big time).

He has been asked over and over to take the pictures down and he refuses to. He likes to argue really bad so it's a waste of time.

And more proof of what kind of douchebag we are dealing with.

Since we are going to mob this guy anyways, we might as well get Jeremy taken care of as well.
1/22/13 12:33 PM
CGJiuJitsu
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy - 
Matt Phillips - 
Mike Russell - 
Brian J DSouza - 
Matt Phillips - 

I think its time to grab the pitchforks and light the torches.

If I were the sponsor, I would pay the money quickly rather than have the media pick up this story.

When we informed him that we were moving forward with a lawsuit, he told me to think long and hard about that decision because he "knows people."

I told him I know people too, but most of the people I know are in the media.

Is it one of the sponsors in the pic I posted on the first page?

Sounds like that fucker was making a bit of a threat....Little does he know that he will feel the wrath of the MMA community as soon as we know who this fucker is......We might argue about MMA all the time, but when someone pulls shit like this, we stand united......Can't wait to know who this dumb prick is, so we can let him know how we feel......Hopefully Bellator and Spike step in.......Blacklist his ass if he does not make it right ASAP......

THIS, THIS and THIS...

Great post FreakDaddy... Despite some of the arguing and meaningless nonsense that goes on on these boards, the MMA community does indeed stick together and will rain terror as one, large "UNIT" (No beep needed) on idiots like this guy.  Of course, this is assuming the contract isn't some ridiculous agreement only to pay monies via a win/"good" performance...  Awaiting the Outing of this fag for the UG Uproar...!!!!!

1/22/13 12:35 PM
Antnee
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilHeathen - 

wow...
1/22/13 12:37 PM
Bootsy Collins
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Abuse posted :)
1/22/13 12:42 PM
Bootsy Collins
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

....annnnd I'm blocked
1/22/13 12:43 PM
KC007
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilHeathen -

Wow. What a fucking asshole of a human being the owner is. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:45 PM
Letibleu
1613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilHeathen - 

Well, I think we have our marching orders.

1/22/13 12:51 PM
DJ Mackie

Lol blocked as well
1/22/13 12:52 PM
Letibleu
1613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/22/13 12:52 PM
CGJiuJitsu
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hit him up and let him know how we support the fighters of the sport we love...  Here's the link for comments...

http://htfu.com/contact.html

Let him have it....!!!!!

1/22/13 12:54 PM
JonKellett

The new KTFO! Things never change around here.
1/22/13 12:55 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
LilHeathen - 

wow.

there's an ENTIRE page on his site dedicated to you...

http://htfu.com/jeremy/index.php

that's insane.

1/22/13 12:59 PM
DJ Mackie

Lol just report their facebook fan page
1/22/13 1:05 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am just now reading this, this is insaane and disgusting.  WTF>>>>

1/22/13 1:05 PM
Morgz
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff - 
flipmode - Why is their Facebook page not covered in abuse comments yet?

login, send them a message: https://www.facebook.com/HTFU

And if you go to the founder's personal FB page, you will see this listed as a favorite quote:

In the end...the proof will be in what you did...not what you said. Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back! No one gives it to you...You have to take it!

1/22/13 1:07 PM
Rantuckjr

HTFU not HTFH although he may sometimes substitute Haitians for Ugandans
1/22/13 1:08 PM
DJ Mackie

https://www.facebook.com/mrgingrich
1/22/13 1:08 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
TheMentalisT - lmfao I just saw on their website that HTFU= Harden The Fuck Up.

that is fuckin hilarious. This guy has a shit storm coming his way.

Sometimes the UG makes me so proud to be part of... But this is a grrrrrrr! I hate that term!!

1/22/13 1:09 PM
Garv
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fightersbook.com, Get Connected
Mike Russell - 
Garv - 
Mike Russell - 
Letibleu - 
Mike Russell - 

We got a text telling us that he would pay up last night if we apologized and Rick took down his Twitter post. Phone Post

Nooooooooooooooooo

Well folks, extinguish your torches and put away the pitchforks. Keep em clean for next time

We ain't apologizin'.

Why not?  Just apologize, let Hawn get paid, then do an article on the whole mess.  To me, the most important thing is that Hawn get the money he's owed. 

Apologizing is an admission of guilt and we didn't do anything wrong. His terms are that we take the Tweet down and never reveal who the deadbeat sponsor is. Read above. There is a lawsuit pending. Rick will get paid, regardless of this idiot including terms that protect him from being outed in paying what is owed.

Sounds like a plan!

1/22/13 1:14 PM
Matt Phillips
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.facebook.com/markgingrichphotography

He's quite the photographer apparently.

1/22/13 1:18 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

story... meet traction.

11m

Pretty disgusting story told in that last tweet. Question is who's the sponsor + was there a clause that stip'd he had to win?

I would think the fact that Rick already had the check to be stopped means question 2 is a no.

1/22/13 1:21 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is getting more fun than the TLI stuff!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.