UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC on FOX 6 results and discussion

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/26/13 11:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KZTT_HaliChap
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fix the results.  Grant/Wiman is left out.

1/26/13 11:12 PM
Jaybrone
781 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH is about the most annoying poster on the UG at times. If he doesn't like something or someone nothing will change that. He is one of the most negative motherfuckers at times. 

I agreed with RJJH it was a great card but then he goes and posts a gem like like the Chael rant...

1/26/13 11:52 PM
PrettyBoy
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm surprised this is still a sticky Phone Post
1/27/13 2:11 AM
vaginal tear
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy - I'm surprised this is still a sticky Phone Post
This ain't Bellator playboy. This here's the big leagues. Phone Post
1/27/13 11:20 AM
Officer Farva
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The title says "conplete" instead of complete. I don't know why but that cracked me up.

1/27/13 1:34 PM
SQUEEZIE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AceAtGSU - 
32Hunter - Aw yeah, was kinda hoping for something a little flashier but that was sweet.

future champ right there.

The knock is that Guida Wrestlefucked him...If that part of his game hasn't sured up a guy like Gray Maynard would eat him up for five rounds.

if it was 5 rounds i favor pettis against any one...3 rounds guys like guida and maynard have a chance of winning a decision by blanketing him.even then they are in danger for his ground game is so underrated...no one stands with pettis and stays standing for more than three rounds.best striker in the game and only 25.and he is a small lw who could make 145 probably.
1/27/13 4:07 PM
YonYones
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn't a fan of Rampage or Dodson before the fights, but both of their actions after the fights made me like them a lot more. great night of action
1/27/13 5:40 PM
TARRat
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who's the flaming moron that gave Guida the first round?
1/27/13 7:13 PM
FrankTheBoxer58
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

J Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.