UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Next Fight for Vitor?

1/22/13 1:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wasa-B
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lombard

Weidman

Jacare

Rockhold

Okami

Moussasi

Chael
1/22/13 1:51 AM
Wasa-B
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And should he get a rematch if he beats any of those guys or should have to beat a couple of them?
1/22/13 1:53 AM
NastyNate420
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rockhold, and does he deserve a rematch? Many people are deserving, but nobody wants to see Vitor and Silva fight again. There's too many people drooling over Silva v. GSP or Silva v. Bones to want a rematch with Silva. Plus, you have Weidman in the wings, I think Vitor vs. Weidman would be a good match up too. So many things they could do with Vitor, I think he plans on moving back up to 205 though, doesn't he?
1/22/13 1:54 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Weidman makes the most sense. If Vitor can get a couple of huge wins people will warm up to the idea of him fighting Silva again. Weidman needs to beat somebody in the top 5 to get a title shot. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:55 AM
Wasa-B

Im more about whats deserving than what people want to see. Merit > Business.

I would like Andy to take Weidman out so he and everyone else can stfu. But i do think Vitor and Weidman is a great MW fight too.
1/22/13 1:55 AM
Wasa-B

IDOHARM -  Vitor just lost against A.S and J.B.J. I think he should take a couple more fights before he even considers a rematch. I think that Lombard would be a great test. Phone Post

Do you consider losses at a higher weight ?
1/22/13 2:03 AM
Wasa-B

I dont think Chael and Vitor are the same deal. Vitor took a last minute fight against the LHW king and possibly best fighter in the sport right now. He just KOed a guy 1 fight away from the title himself.

So, would 2 wins or any of those guys do it?

Which wrestler? Weidman? Chael? Okami?
1/22/13 2:14 AM
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My vte is for Hector. WOuld be fucking nuts that fight!!!

1/22/13 3:04 AM
sparkuri

Edited: 01/22/13 3:08 AM

I don't want to see Vitor, Weidman, Lombard, or Hendo lose out on their opportunities beating each other up so Anderson can fight Luke Rockhold.

Vitor got kicked in the face. That was the difference. One kick.

Anderson has since faced Yushin Okami (who didn't stand a chance), Chael Sonnen (who imo LOST to Bisping, and had his chance, and didn't stand another one), and Stephan Bonnar(who not only didn't stand a chance, but shouldn't even be on the roster).

Vitor took out Akiyama(who didn't stand a chance), Rumble, who is a dangerous man, Jon Jones(who Andy wouldn't fight), and Michael Bisping(who would've earned the title shot).

I say Vitor HAS earned the rematch, certainly more than Chael did !

So give it to Vitor.

It WILL end before 5, one way or the other. THEN, If Hendo wins, he gets his long awaited AND DESERVED rematch. Then Lombard, or Weidman, or even Mousasi if he cuts.

^^^ These men above have what it takes. Luke Rockhold, does not. Not yet. And there's no way in hell Anderson will fight his teammate Lyoto(which would be awesome), or ANY top 205'r, or 10 more fights, let alone 5.

He's got a few fights left, and other than Vitor (competition wise), they've been gravy for years.

Either Vitor/Hendo/Weidman, or Lombard will beat Anderson, or he'll cement his legacy tenfold with those four wins, and retire a God amongst men.

1/22/13 4:32 AM
kingkoopa

Lombard

The fight would b exciting

Similar explosiveness

Wiedman is sort of a new breed in regards to MW so we don't wanna see him against a bad match up

Rockhold would b a starching or boring Phone Post
1/22/13 6:19 AM
JBFIGHTER

Cung le
1/22/13 6:36 AM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBFIGHTER - Cung le

1/22/13 3:33 PM
Wasa-B

sparkuri - 

I don't want to see Vitor, Weidman, Lombard, or Hendo lose out on their opportunities beating each other up so Anderson can fight Luke Rockhold.

Vitor got kicked in the face. That was the difference. One kick.

Anderson has since faced Yushin Okami (who didn't stand a chance), Chael Sonnen (who imo LOST to Bisping, and had his chance, and didn't stand another one), and Stephan Bonnar(who not only didn't stand a chance, but shouldn't even be on the roster).

Vitor took out Akiyama(who didn't stand a chance), Rumble, who is a dangerous man, Jon Jones(who Andy wouldn't fight), and Michael Bisping(who would've earned the title shot).

I say Vitor HAS earned the rematch, certainly more than Chael did !

So give it to Vitor.

It WILL end before 5, one way or the other. THEN, If Hendo wins, he gets his long awaited AND DESERVED rematch. Then Lombard, or Weidman, or even Mousasi if he cuts.

^^^ These men above have what it takes. Luke Rockhold, does not. Not yet. And there's no way in hell Anderson will fight his teammate Lyoto(which would be awesome), or ANY top 205'r, or 10 more fights, let alone 5.

He's got a few fights left, and other than Vitor (competition wise), they've been gravy for years.

Either Vitor/Hendo/Weidman, or Lombard will beat Anderson, or he'll cement his legacy tenfold with those four wins, and retire a God amongst men.

Good points. To be fair, Chael did give Andy all he could handle the first time though, injury or not and Chael still got the W over Bisping, which was a legit win. I thought it was close but do not think it was a robbery.

True, i dont want to see the other contenders washed out either but i guess that has to balance in determining who is really first, second, etc in line. I dont think Hendo has to worry, he could face Andy if he loses at LHW or not. Maybe not 2-3 losses straight at LHW but if he loses to Machida, i have no probs with him getting up for Andy...though he could have 1 contender bout as well.
1/22/13 3:38 PM
Wasa-B

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - 
JBFIGHTER - Cung le

Totally forgot about Cung. Coming off the Franklin KTFO and had a good showing vs Wand too. I think Vitor would beat Cung but Cung's would probably make it interesting, Vitor can be flustered and Cung flusters a lot of guys. Man, i wish Cung came FT in MMA long ago and at WW.

What about a rematch between Wand and Vitor? Im sure most think Vitor would win but perhaps there is a chance that Wand stays outside like he did against Cung then grind out Vitor?
1/22/13 3:49 PM
enbanc

Cung would be nice

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.