UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vinny goes off on mma fans

1/22/13 11:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jweinberg
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for all the internet warriors- let this video remind you how dangerous Vinny is.

The Ultimate Absolute: Vinny Magalhaes X Marcus Buchecha Almeida

1/22/13 11:15 AM
SonnendbySilva
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I once tweeted joey barton giving him shit. But I think that's ok. Phone Post
1/22/13 11:17 AM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

I don't like Vaginas being censored, the word included.

Me either Phone Post
1/22/13 11:24 AM
MagSlim
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - 
D241 -

I don't like Vaginas being censored, the word included.

Me either Phone Post

Yeah Vinny, wtf, that's like online equivalent of using a dental dam.

Poor form.
1/22/13 11:27 AM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All jokes aside making a joke about a guys dead sister is in very poor form. When is enough enough? Whoever tweeted that showed zero class.

Two things you should never fuck w is a mans family and a mans money. Phone Post
1/22/13 11:35 AM
I miss long pants souwer
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We cant all be as respectful as those brazilian fans. Im sure vinny understands. Its à culture thing bro! Phone Post
1/22/13 11:39 AM
OFC

In, just to say I agree with Vinny. There's idiots out there that constantly cross the line. If fan would of said lucky kick or what ever, that's about fighting and that's fine. You bring deceased family members in and religion in, then I think that's definitely crossing the line. Phone Post
1/22/13 11:51 AM
Vinny Magalhães
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 11:52 AM
PJ Benn Fan - 
12SixElbow - 

He is wrong.

This happens with every sport, and EVERY celebrity, people tell musicans that songs suck, or that they played something wrong, they tell actors they did a poor job or that they should have acted a different way or played a part differently. No different with sports, baseball, football, mma, boxing, etc...You've got to take the good with the bad. You want fans? and fame and money? Well you're going to get critics and shit talkers too.

Who is a bigger vag? A fan talking shit....

Or a pro athlete whining about fans.

I love Vinny, but fighters who complain about the fans come off ridiculous to me. (As does any celebrity who complaints, actors with paparazzi, etc..)

This right here.

I really like Vinny but if you want to be famous, you MUST accept that you open yourself to criticism; good, bad, and ugly!

read first page. that was not part of criticism, that was someone crossing the line. 

1/22/13 12:10 PM
John Nic

Here's the end of the thread.

When I was thirteen I got on the internet and became one of the biggest pieces of shit to walk the earth. I had a lot of insecurities and didn't know better. Luckily I grew up and out of it - but some never do. Now these people are a dime a dozen in every single sector of the internet.

A lot of people that have no experience with this will get frustrated with people who attack them online and will try to counter with logic - such as "They would never say that to my face".

Logic doesn't work on the internet against these people - against most people - who believe no matter what that they are always right and you are always wrong and will do whatever they can to frustrate you, intentionally or unintentionally.

What's the answer?

Stop reading forums on topics you know will have debate and no relevance to creating positivity in your life.

Stop looking to see if someone replied to your comment.

Stop looking at who responded to you on twitter.

Stop reading replies on social media. See that notification button screaming READ ME READ ME!!!! - Ignore it.

Stop playing into the entire thing. The internet is never going to cater to your expectations of what a community - and people in general - should be like.

Those expectations are going to lead to a lot of negative emotions.

1/22/13 12:13 PM
Mufasatheking

Vinny Magalhães - 

I talk a lot of shit, so I expect people to talk shit back. But didn't i still get sensitive about something? I obviously did. Was that in my defense, no it wasn't... I'm not bothering about arguing with people anymore in my defense, once I decided to talk shit on twitter, I accepted the rules and I understand that people will talk shit back...

What made me really upset that morning was when I saw on my timeline on twitter, some dude sending a tweet to Vitor making fun of his religous beliefs and also mentioning his deceased Sister in his "joke". 

First of, I'm not Vitor's lawyer, We're barely close friends, and I don't need to work on his defense, but I know that the death of his sister is pretty sensitive subject to him, and I don't think any human being with a minimum sense of respect should joke about such thing, specially when the guy is having a happy moment in his life. 

I probably shouldn't have expressed myself the way I did... But I think that person crossed the line in between being a fan and having the rights to express his opinion, to be a straigh up douchE bag piece of shit...

As for me, fuck it...say what you want, I've been hearing and reading shit for the last 4 years since TUF, I'm pretty immune to it. (reason why i still join the forums and interact with people).

Ps: As for the "they wouldn't say shit face to face", that wasn't intented in a violent way... I've never been in a street fight since I started to train BJJ (since I was 13yo) , and no reason to be in one now to ruin my career. What I meant was that people usually don't use foul language when they feel like criticizing someone face to face...Out of respect, not necessarily fear... 

The guy who said that about vitors sister is a huge cock.
1/22/13 12:23 PM
BispingLostFairlySquarely
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unless its that vagina Naderhood. He should always be censored.

1/22/13 1:04 PM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I once criticized Pat Barry's submission defense on twitter; he stalked me for three days in all caps.

That being said, I only tweet the fighters I know now.
1/22/13 1:10 PM
12SixElbow
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire -  12six kind of nailed it , when you as a fighter talks shit to another fighter its gonna upset the fans of said fighter and they will start to talk shit , just like your fas will.
However the guy you are mentioning talking shit to Vitor calling his sister "jesus" , thats not a fan , thats a Troll / a piece of shit of human being , they're all over the web and something you have to ignore / deal with. Phone Post

Glad you got it.

I wasn't saying it was OK, I was just saying they should be ignored. Trolls / shit talkers want you buy in, they want an arguement, a reaction. It comes with fame, block em and move on with your day.

1/22/13 1:26 PM
Mufasatheking

halfninja - I once criticized Pat Barry's submission defense on twitter; he stalked me for three days in all caps.

That being said, I only tweet the fighters I know now.

link to tweets?
1/22/13 1:51 PM
JimmersonzGlove
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cheetos are fucking delicious.
1/22/13 2:06 PM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feb 08th, 2012. I have 12K tweets, so I won't be finding it in my timeline.
1/22/13 2:25 PM
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beer and Cheetos
1/22/13 2:26 PM
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL
1/22/13 2:30 PM
gracie

One more
1/22/13 2:34 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at being upset at twitter insults

The wolf does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep Phone Post
1/22/13 3:19 PM
Big Pookie
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joking around is all good fun, but the sister thing definitely crossed the line.

Whatever I say online is the same as I would say to someone in person (without my peace).

1/22/13 3:51 PM
jamesisgod
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twatter Phone Post
1/22/13 3:54 PM
IHangFromBJsBallSack

Cheetos and beer together? Nah, that would be fucked Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.