UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chuck Liddell knocks out Dwight Howard

1/23/13 1:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip -  That wasn't a real person, it was a cardboard cut out. Phone Post

How can you tell?
1/23/13 2:59 AM
DamirioN
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could easily knock a wildebeest the fuck out Phone Post
1/23/13 5:32 AM
MMA6053
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still throws those bomb does the Iceman but you just know if that cardboard cut out fell forward and grazed Chucks chin it would be touch and go who hits the floor first.
1/23/13 6:14 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cardboard cut out or not, damn that was a solid punch.
1/23/13 7:14 AM
joe k
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Chuck was wired & hot and ready to go. He really likes throwing that overhand right.
1/23/13 7:23 AM
Aleck911
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip -  That wasn't a real person, it was a cardboard cut out. Phone Post

source?
1/23/13 8:36 AM
awilson82
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nucky -

damn shame tito signed on for TUF just to advertise punishment gear then pulled out like chuck knew he would and he got stuck with a last minute ringer in Ace Franklin not someone you wanna fight on short notice.  Had that not happened could have seen more Iceman what a shame.

Chuck made a tactical error or he'd have beat Rich too.

But that error was bc of him trying to go all out for the finish which is exactly how he always fought and how he should have went out. I wish more of the new breed of fighters had the same drive to put people away that Chuck didn't. Phone Post
1/23/13 8:36 AM
awilson82
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awilson82 -
Nucky -

damn shame tito signed on for TUF just to advertise punishment gear then pulled out like chuck knew he would and he got stuck with a last minute ringer in Ace Franklin not someone you wanna fight on short notice.  Had that not happened could have seen more Iceman what a shame.

But that error was bc of him trying to go all out for the finish which is exactly how he always fought and how he should have went out. I wish more of the new breed of fighters had the same drive to put people away that Chuck didn't. Phone Post
*That chuck did. Damn I phone. Phone Post
1/23/13 9:11 AM
Filo_Beto
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awilson82 - 
Nucky -

If the new breed of fighters had the old chucks iron chin they would be able to do that but very few do.
1/23/13 9:38 AM
bmoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HitsToTheDome - 
FlyingSubsOnly - don't know how much money you'd have to pay me to take an over-hand-right to the face from Chuck.. and I hope this Dwight vs Chuck scenario happens at some point, one can dream.

I'd rather see him KO Kobe.

This
1/23/13 10:09 AM
thenino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cecil peoples had it 10-9 Howard cut out
1/23/13 10:23 AM
easedel

Chocolate Al with the KO to the collarbone
1/23/13 10:49 AM
OzMafioso
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thenino - Cecil peoples had it 10-9 Howard cut out
XD Phone Post
1/23/13 11:28 AM
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can see disappointment in Chuck's eyes. He wishes it were real. He is still a fighter. Phone Post
1/23/13 11:50 AM
juicer
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has that look in his eyes. Phone Post
1/23/13 12:59 PM
Mexican Janitor
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny thing is Dwight needs to get knocked the fuck out. Chuck didn't land on the face though :( Phone Post
1/23/13 2:17 PM
Ironhouse
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reminds me of how much I miss that overhand right.
1/23/13 4:19 PM
yellow wrkahlc
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III -  You can see disappointment in Chuck's eyes. He wishes it were real. He is still a fighter. Phone Post

He looks pretty happy to me.

1/23/13 9:15 PM
Ironhouse

Guy like Chuck and Randy will be tough sob's and competitors til the day they die. Some day in a nursing home in the future shat is gonna go down over a game of checkers, and an old man will be in the news for KOing staff 1/4th his age.
1/24/13 12:58 AM
Mookie Blaylock
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dang nabbit. fuckin power.
1/24/13 11:24 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder how Prime Chuck would do today against Jones. I.E Chuck with a chin.
1/24/13 12:01 PM
Bry Bry

^^prime Chuck gets destroyed by Jones..Chuck would never get close enough to land any shots and jones would pepper him from the outside..Jones mma wrestling is better than chucks as well so..
1/24/13 12:11 PM
awilson82

I think prime Chuck or some one similar is the perfect bluprint for a fighter to put Jones away. You need a counter striker with BIG power, decent reach, and a good chin who can either keep it standing or not stay down long.

1/28/13 7:56 AM
145er

Bry Bry - ^^prime Chuck gets destroyed by Jones..Chuck would never get close enough to land any shots and jones would pepper him from the outside..Jones mma wrestling is better than chucks as well so..

stfu... It's fighting!! anything can happen.. Prime chuck was a beast!!
1/28/13 8:35 AM
Rabid Bunyip
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 - 

How can you tell?

Look, I'm no anatomy/physiology expert, but something about the man who received the punch indicated that "he" was more of a photographic representation replicated into a lifesize effigy. I don't know, it seemed two dimensional and sort of reflected the light in an unnatural manner...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.