UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Che Mills: Matt Riddle 'doing something right'

1/24/13 5:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fight! UK Online
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Topsyjt -  Looking forward to seeing Che competing again. Great guy. Rolled with him few yrs bk in Trojans with Ronnie and Italo. Che is always in great shape. Extremely strong too. I'm not weak btw. Hopefully great win for him. Phone Post

Yeah, look at how he performed against Jake Hecht for evidence of that.

1/24/13 7:03 AM
ortman166
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Britain`s #1 Arse Bandit - I just hope the UFC carry out stringent drug testing in London.

PEDs have been the downfall of too many British fighters as of late, although it`ll take more than a few "doobies" to save Riddle from getting bingoed.
Lol... Your worried that his performance will be improved by weed? Phone Post
1/25/13 3:49 AM
Fight! UK Online
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weed might be illegal, but as a PED (in low doses detected, so not as if he was smoking before the fight), well that's up for debate....

1/25/13 3:55 AM
yellow wrkahlc

op, vu for contributing

1/25/13 9:49 AM
Fight! UK Online

yellow wrkahlc - 

op, vu for contributing

Kindest VU I ever did get!

1/25/13 10:05 AM
Britain`s #1 Arse Bandit

ortman166, of course weed is a ped.

Haven`t you seen "The Breakfast Club"?
1/25/13 10:45 AM
iamarealamerican
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
iamarealamerican - if he cant beat matt riddle he should retire from the sport forever

Really?

Fighting Matt Riddle ain't no picnic. I know he looked like shit in his fight with Pierson, but the guy has tons of heart and it takes him a long way. If he decides to use the obvious wrestling advantage, it's going to be a long night for Che.

What I find strange about Riddle is his striking has almost devolved since he was on TuF.  Remember his first fight on there?  He damn near killed that guy, and it was a nice tight punch.  Now he throws crazy arm punches all the time.  I think he could really be dangerous in the division if he worked on his boxing a lot.

i know it sounds petty and illogical, but for some reason i cant get past his goofy look and fighting style, i just want to see him lose and disappear form the sport

hes probably a nice guy, he would whoop my ass, but i just dont like him for some reason

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.