UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Why are white people so racist

1/22/13 6:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
canuck34
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Asians can't drive! Phone Post
1/22/13 6:07 AM
MixedMartialArse
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hauntedmemory - Why is it that no other race except white people are considered to be racist?

I've been called a white cunt by a black person but it's ok cause I pay his dole money by working. Phone Post
I wonder this as well. It doesnt seem fair. Phone Post
1/22/13 6:11 AM
Brandonbrazell
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hauntedmemory -  Why is it that no other race except white people are considered to be racist?

I've been called a white cunt by a black person but it's ok cause I pay his dole money by working. Phone Post

Wow ok I coulda swear I said no crap reverse racism stories but Anyway I'm not saying other races are not racist I'm just asking why are white people so dam racist and lets be honest if a black person racist you pretty much kno why and let me tell you it's not a skin color thing I don't want to keep bringing up history but you kno why
1/22/13 6:12 AM
Sambist007
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Run on sentences mostly, they really grind our gears.

Oh and that 85% pretty much outs you as a troll. Or a numb nuts. Phone Post
1/22/13 6:13 AM
Bjjudo

This thread was racist from its inception. Phone Post
1/22/13 6:15 AM
TheBulk
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cause it's fun Phone Post
1/22/13 6:16 AM
Sambist007
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Playing the race card by being racist. You should fit in well here. Phone Post
1/22/13 6:18 AM
MixedMartialArse
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandonbrazell -
Hauntedmemory -  Why is it that no other race except white people are considered to be racist?

Wow ok I coulda swear I said no crap reverse racism stories but Anyway I'm not saying other races are not racist I'm just asking why are white people so dam racist and lets be honest if a black person racist you pretty much kno why and let me tell you it's not a skin color thing I don't want to keep bringing up history but you kno why
Lol. Phone Post
1/22/13 6:18 AM
Brandonbrazell

Bjjudo -  This thread was racist from its inception. Phone Post

Realy how so I would love to hear this and don't give some reverse racism bs
1/22/13 6:21 AM
Mit
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

85% I'm sorry friend but you are clearly mistaking actual racism for perceived racism. When you stop getting outta bed in the morning looking for it, the number will drop dramatically. Phone Post
1/22/13 6:23 AM
Lux Fixxins

Phone Post
1/22/13 6:28 AM
redeye2000

i never get the black man opressed by white people since i come from the Netherlands.

there were white slaves as well in the roman times.

when you work under a black or white boss your still a slave. and basicly we are all slaves to society.

also the nigger word i dont understand as well. when a black guy says to a black guy nigger it is fine. when a white guy says it to a black guy it is not fine. why? like all black guys are slaves or something?

jay-z, kayne west are rich. are they also still niggers? or does that only count for the poor black people?

maybe it is an american thing i just dont understand. but here in the Netherlands we just dont give a fuck about skincolor. we only care if your an asshole yes or no.

1/22/13 6:30 AM
Brandonbrazell

Mit -  85% I'm sorry friend but you are clearly mistaking actual racism for perceived racism. When you stop getting outta bed in the morning looking for it, the number will drop dramatically. Phone Post

Ok poeple im officially dropping the number to 82% that's more acurate
1/22/13 6:33 AM
Res ispa loquitur
618 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 6:34 AM

Funny enough, as a white man I've only ever needed armed protection from white supremists  due to a hit coming out of chino state on my family.

crips, bloods, la eme. I have .interacted  with them all. Never once threatened to the point of fear. 

1/22/13 6:34 AM
Mit
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

redeye2000 - i never get the black man opressed by white people since i come from the Netherlands.

when you work under a black or white boss your still a slave. and basicly we are all slaves to society.

also the nigger word i dont understand as well. when a black guy says to a black guy nigger it is fine. when a white guy says it to a black guy it is not fine. why? like all black guys are slaves or something?

jay-z, kayne west are rich. are they also still niggers? or does that only count for the poor black people?

maybe it is an american thing i just dont understand. but here in the Netherlands we just dont give a fuck about skincolor. we only care if your an asshole yes or no.

What it is, is that there are so called leaders in the black community that spend there entire lives propagating the division between whites and blacks. Guys like reverend al convince the average black person that there is racism around every corner. When you adopt that paranoid mindset you start to see it everywhere. Phone Post
1/22/13 6:34 AM
MixedMartialArse

Brandonbrazell -
Mit -  85% I'm sorry friend but you are clearly mistaking actual racism for perceived racism. When you stop getting outta bed in the morning looking for it, the number will drop dramatically. Phone Post

81.7896547% seems more accurate. Phone Post
1/22/13 6:35 AM
Jored1990
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think white people are more sensitive to being conveyed as racist than black people, I remember Rogan talking on his podcast about how if a black guy is fighting a white guy than Mike Goldberg will still describe the trunks to differentiate between the two fighters instead of just saying 'Melvin Guillard is the black guy'

Mit

Brandonbrazell -

Why don't you just try to adopt a more positive mindset that doesn't include looking out for ways Whitey is trying to screw you? I swear I'm not being sarcastic. I honestly believe its an issue with your mindset. Phone Post
Brandonbrazell

redeye2000 - i never get the black man opressed by white people since i come from the Netherlands.

Ok understandable you don't get the how were oppressed and yes that is an American thing and I think you mean nigga not nigger we call each other nigga and white people don't kno why and cant understand it at all well I'm here to tell you that's like kinda tha point of us calling each other niggas
1/22/13 6:36 AM
MixedMartialArse

We don't really say nigger here. We do say darkie, black fella, abo, coon (also a brand of cheese), boong but even those don't get trotted out too often anymore. Phone Post
1/22/13 6:47 AM
Brandonbrazell

Res ispa loquitur - 

Periods, bro. Periods. And I would add apostrophes for your benefit as well.

Haha calm down bro I'm tryna make a point not right a fucking essay
1/22/13 6:48 AM
Odinson
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimbos Bread -
Davy Crockett - 99% of black people are racist Phone Post
100% of them don't tip. Phone Post
Most racist people on earth Phone Post
1/22/13 7:08 AM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandonbrazell - Im black (obviously) and over my 19 year life span Ive encounter plenty of racist people mostly whites tho I want to hear a clear logical explanation of why white people are so racist now I don't want to hear some cry baby ass reverse racism crap story or hear how all white people aren't racist look I get it not all of you are racist but a good 85% of you are and I just want to kno why?

I think its pretty simple.

People suck.

Soon as you get accept that fact, the world gets a whole lot easier to deal with.

1/22/13 7:14 AM
Mark1

The lack of punctuation is making my whole face hurt.

Mark Phone Post
1/22/13 7:15 AM
Brandonbrazell

Mit - 
Brandonbrazell -

Why don't you just try to adopt a more positive mindset that doesn't include looking out for ways Whitey is trying to screw you? I swear I'm not being sarcastic. I honestly believe its an issue with your mindset. Phone Post

Ok I can see how to you it seems like a mindset thing but to be fair you don't kno me personally
And it's not like I'm asking white people to be racist to me I not asking them to Discrimanate against me It's just the way it is and telling us are pain ain't real doesn't really help mindsets by way Look I just want to kno why

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.