UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Why are white people so racist

1/22/13 7:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cool hand Ed
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OG I am disappoint

1/22/13 7:17 AM
Chaz Johnson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Racism exists no matter what it's never going anywhere. It's been done to whites, Asians, blacks, Mexicans. Worst of all native Americans. Now their is racism between people without tattoos and people whom have them . Phone Post
1/22/13 7:20 AM
Mister Moonlight
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If 85% of the white people you're dealing with are racist you either live in 1960's Mississippi or there is a second more prevalent reason white people treat you badly such as being a 19 year old kid who constantly provokes white people by calling them racist.

Either way, racism was a product of slavery that intensified in the Reformation period after African Americans gained their freedom as a way to suppress that freedom. Racism then became a cultural behavior that needlessly passed on from generation to generation.

This is a common phenomenon in America that can be illustrated through many other examples. The most common probably being the feuding culture of the Scots-Irish immigrants that settled in the Appalachia region. See the Hatfields and McCoys.

Hope that this was helpful for you. Phone Post
1/22/13 7:24 AM
hypoxia

"This isn't a racial thing." AND "You could be purple, green, orange..."
I got authentically sweated by Arizona cops yesterday.
I walked away having refused to show any form of identification. That was after I reminded the officer of the potential P.R. nightmare in which he could be dealing.
"Should we ask your sergeant to come over?"...

Then I was 'adios amigos',(I should have said that last one).
1/22/13 7:26 AM
Brandonbrazell

Mister Moonlight -  If 85% of the white people you're dealing with are racist you either live in 1960's Mississippi or there is a second more prevalent reason white people treat you badly such as being a 19 year old kid who constantly provokes white people by calling them racist.

Either way, racism was a product of slavery that intensified in the Reformation period after African Americans gained their freedom as a way to suppress that freedom. Racism then became a cultural behavior that needlessly passed on from generation to generation.

This is a common phenomenon in America that can be illustrated through many other examples. The most common probably being the feuding culture of the Scots-Irish immigrants that settled in the Appalachia region. See the Hatfields and McCoys.

Hope that this was helpful for you. Phone Post

Your kinda a dick but this was very helpful thank you
1/22/13 7:27 AM
GracieDisc
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmmm....4 total posts with an account started in December of 2012. Starts a blatant troll thread.

Hmmmmmm.....
1/22/13 7:32 AM
Brandonbrazell

GracieDisc - Hmmmm....4 total posts with an account started in December of 2012. Starts a blatant troll thread.

Hmmmmmm.....

Yea are heres a thought I just found out about this forum last month
1/22/13 7:43 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

Tedrow -  White people just don't like blacks. I hardly ever see anything racist towards an other race, just blacks. Phone Post

LOL. That's true across the board. Every race has segments that hate blacks. From whites, asians to arabs. They dont have too much probs with each other, but hate blacks....or at least feel superior. Ive been all over the world and from idians to eskimos this is consistant.
1/22/13 7:44 AM
ArtMinaj

Hi Art

1/22/13 7:46 AM
YVEL MACHIDA
500 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

An OP that stereotypes the people who are being accused of being racist and using stereotypes....mind blown

OP you suck Phone Post
1/22/13 7:46 AM
13ersGonna13
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii21/DntMssWthTx/Yall_nggas_postin_in_a_troll_thread.png Phone Post
1/22/13 7:48 AM
YVEL MACHIDA
500 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandonbrazell -
redeye2000 - i never get the black man opressed by white people since i come from the Netherlands.

there were white slaves as well in the roman times.

when you work under a black or white boss your still a slave. and basicly we are all slaves to society.

also the nigger word i dont understand as well. when a black guy says to a black guy nigger it is fine. when a white guy says it to a black guy it is not fine. why? like all black guys are slaves or something?

jay-z, kayne west are rich. are they also still niggers? or does that only count for the poor black people?

maybe it is an american thing i just dont understand. but here in the Netherlands we just dont give a fuck about skincolor. we only care if your an asshole yes or no.

Ok understandable you don't get the how were oppressed and yes that is an American thing and I think you mean nigga not nigger we call each other nigga and white people don't kno why and cant understand it at all well I'm here to tell you that's like kinda tha point of us calling each other niggas
Lol at acting like the "a" and "er" make a difference, stop trolling dide Phone Post
1/22/13 7:49 AM
Jons Forsberg

Edited: 01/22/13 7:50 AM

redeye2000 - i never get the black man opressed by white people since i come from the Netherlands.

basically blacks have to be racist, and by racism I don't mean hating on whitey just defending their collective interests as a race. Without this kind of racism people like Obama/Powell/Condoleeza would have never attained positions of power, nor would there be over 100k African american households with a net income of over a million dollars.

Look no further than Brazil if you want to know what happens when they aren't racist. There's almost no racial tension because blacks there are conformed and happy being second class citizens but they also never go anywhere in life unless born with some sort of musical or athletic talent.
1/22/13 7:49 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

Who says racism is bad? Its natural.
1/22/13 7:52 AM
NJstileNJ
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No one is more racist than black people... So fuck you complaining like a little bitch... I had to change the course of my career because of a racist black person. Black people think because their ancestors were oppressed they still have to fight the odds. Guess what it's reversed now asshole. Phone Post
cool hand Ed
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandonbrazell - 
GracieDisc - Hmmmm....4 total posts with an account started in December of 2012. Starts a blatant troll thread.

Hmmmmmm.....

So, you're 19.

What else can you tell us about your life? Do you have a job? Are you in college? I seriously doubt it after your grammar to this point.

If you want people to think of you as more than a dumb person of color, then MAKE THEM respect you. Get a role model like Neil deGrasse Tyson or Benjamin Banneker. Strive to be amazing.

I still think this is a troll.
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

Good, natural way to stay in shape, that racism.
1/22/13 7:53 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

Good, natural way to stay in shape, that racism.
1/22/13 7:56 AM
Stronghold
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do AMs speak ebonics? Why does Eminem for that matter yo?
1/22/13 7:56 AM
Rantuckjr
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you had to deal with people inferior to you all day every day you'd be racist too.
1/22/13 8:03 AM
Vitor29

White people from where? Austria? New Zealand? Phone Post
1/22/13 8:05 AM
Brandonbrazell

cool hand Ed - 
Brandonbrazell - 

Hmmmmmm.....

So, you're 19.

What else can you tell us about your life? Do you have a job? Are you in college? I seriously doubt it after your grammar to this point.

If you want people to think of you as more than a dumb person of color, then MAKE THEM respect you. Get a role model like Neil deGrasse Tyson or Benjamin Banneker. Strive to be amazing.

People like you make this thread and this question appropriate oh yea you are one of those racist I'm talking about
1/22/13 8:08 AM
cool hand Ed

Brandonbrazell - 
cool hand Ed - 
Brandonbrazell - 

Hmmmmmm.....

So, you're 19.

People like you make this thread and this question appropriate oh yea you are one of those racist I'm talking about

lol

All I'm getting out of this thread is that you're the racist here.
1/22/13 8:11 AM
cool hand Ed

Edited: 01/22/13 8:11 AM
Galt - cool hand ed.
White people don't have to be astrophysics(spelling?) to be treated with decency. As I posted in another thread my ex who is of Eritrean descent considered Americans in L.A to be racist as hell, and most white Americans that I meet have a racist disposition be it towards Asians or Blacks.

Oh, no doubt! And I'll never be an astrophysicist or do something as significant as inventing the clock! I'm just trying to help give perspective that there are black people who didn't use their color as an excuse and made something of themselves. Hell, Benjamin Banneker was the son of a slave! This guy's oppressed(the OP)? Get real.
1/22/13 8:11 AM
Brandonbrazell

Stronghold - Why do AMs speak ebonics? Why does Eminem for that matter yo?

This is exactly what I'm talking you just stereotyped my hole race and answer your own question dumb ass how you talk obviously ain't based on skin color it's we're you from

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.