UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Why are white people so racist

1/22/13 8:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jmb73
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandonbrazell -
Bob Saget Bottom Team - 

shiiiit. errybody be racist. 

I see mexicans, asians, afro-americans, whiteys, Uguandan what ever. Ive heard racists comments from all races. 

I think asians get it the hardest to be honest lol.

That's true very very true but historically speaking white have a pretty bad problem
Define white, faggot Phone Post
1/22/13 8:12 AM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D+ level trolling BTW.  This guy isn't new either.

1/22/13 8:23 AM
Big Pookie
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone's a little racist... as long as you're having fun and not trying to kill anyone, its all good.
Dagz
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Res ispa loquitur -

Periods, bro. Periods. And I would add apostrophes for your benefit as well.

I would also like to add commas and semi colons to the list.

I wild each it lol Phone Post
MASSIVE VEGETABLE
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandonbrazell - Im black (obviously) and over my 19 year life span Ive encounter plenty of racist people mostly whites tho I want to hear a clear logical explanation of why white people are so racist now I don't want to hear some cry baby ass reverse racism crap story or hear how all white people aren't racist look I get it not all of you are racist but a good 85% of you are and I just want to kno why?
Why do some blacks insist on calling each other niggers or niggas? It's not a good thing. I never here gays calling each other faggots, mexicans calling each other spics, Cubans calling each other wet backs or Italians calling each other day gos.

Work on your inner city issues and things will change.

Troll the fuck on. Phone Post
1/22/13 8:26 AM
Sam Ortiz
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone is racist. Phone Post
1/22/13 8:27 AM
Brian76
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandonbrazell - 
Hauntedmemory -  Why is it that no other race except white people are considered to be racist?

I've been called a white cunt by a black person but it's ok cause I pay his dole money by working. Phone Post

Wow ok I coulda swear I said no crap reverse racism stories but Anyway I'm not saying other races are not racist I'm just asking why are white people so dam racist and lets be honest if a black person racist you pretty much kno why and let me tell you it's not a skin color thing I don't want to keep bringing up history but you kno why

How stupid are you exactly? Racism is white people against black people.... its any race against another race. You are a tool, and a moron. The only reason racism exists is because of people like you.

Secondly, you can ask about racism, but reverse racism is off the table? so you can cry to us about you problems, but you are allowed to be racist in return? Basically, the rules are in play when at your convenience? Cool.... You are the dumbass racist
1/22/13 8:58 AM
CaptainBurma
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP...maybe it's just you? Seriously. Shouldn't you be out by the bus stop BTW? Looks like you have a couple more years of high school to go...
1/22/13 9:08 AM
DeathByTriangle

Brandonbrazell - Im black (obviously) and over my 19 year life span Ive encounter plenty of racist people mostly whites tho I want to hear a clear logical explanation of why white people are so racist now I don't want to hear some cry baby ass reverse racism crap story or hear how all white people aren't racist look I get it not all of you are racist but a good 85% of you are and I just want to kno why?

It's in their nature...

they believe they are exempt from racial construct themselves and identify as a generic race. Ever ask a white person "what race they are" and they answer with "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal"

1/22/13 9:09 AM
DeathByTriangle

JuanPP -  Everyone is racist even you deal with it Phone Post

Racist 

1/22/13 9:10 AM
DeathByTriangle

MixedMartialArse -  I guess I will see you all in a few days... Phone Post

Lmfao

you sacrificed yourself for your people . 

1/22/13 9:18 AM
New Leaf 1.0

Brandonbrazell - Im black (obviously) and over my 19 year life span Ive encounter plenty of racist people mostly whites tho I want to hear a clear logical explanation of why white people are so racist now I don't want to hear some cry baby ass reverse racism crap story or hear how all white people aren't racist look I get it not all of you are racist but a good 85% of you are and I just want to kno why?

LOL @ KKM pulling in 5 pages with this troll. Troll is too easy to be fun now.
1/22/13 9:20 AM
TDogg926
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Res ispa loquitur - 

This, this, and this. Seriously, it hurts to read your "sentence(s)" OP.
1/22/13 9:21 AM
DeathByTriangle

Edited: 01/22/13 9:24 AM
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 

It's in their nature...

they believe they are exempt from racial construct themselves and identify as a generic race. Ever ask a white person "what race they are" and they answer with "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal"

Wrong. If you ever ask a white person "What they are", they are going to respond with "I'm German, I'm Italian, I'm Spanish" and the like.

Not sure where you heard this "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal" bullshit (I'll assume you heard it in your racially tinged mind)

Where I "heard" this from is my real life experiences with EVERY white person I've ever encountered in a situation where I had to work/be with in close proximity for some time when the inevitable question comes out of their mouth to me...

Every white person always asks me, word for mother fuckin word "so what are you?". To then I reply "what are you?" And that's when I get those generic answers of "I'm nothing, I'm normal"

thats where I hear it

and that usually precedes them petting my hair in amazement like I'm some exotic jungle animal.

1/22/13 9:21 AM
CDarwin
754 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BarkLikeADog - Member Since: 12/25/12

4th post about race = lame trolling.

1/22/13 9:22 AM
darkness66
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Search YouTube got someone freaking out in public. Always a black person doing something fucked up Phone Post
1/22/13 9:23 AM
theshooter
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think that white people are that racist. Sure, in the past yes, but not so much now.
1/22/13 9:26 AM
crzyJenks
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I use to work with a black guy and we were cool for a while, then I got a promotion and he said it was because I was white.  I thought it was because I worked hard lol.  Then down the road he started reading a lot of black pride books, he would tell me things like it is impossible for blacks to be racist against whites.  Also told me the entire country was racist.  We got into a fight about it and he said "why do we only go to war with brown countries?"  I was blown away and no one, white or black would argue any of this, but they would say well he does have a point.

There is racism from everyone and we all have a little of it in us.  I think in some stereotypes, I can't help it when I see an old asian lady behind the wheel of the car I'm a little nervous.  But I think there is a big difference with thinking a few stereotypes from wearing sheets and burning crosses.

1/22/13 9:28 AM
TDogg926
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandonbrazell - 
Res ispa loquitur - 

Haha calm down bro I'm tryna make a point not right a fucking essay

OP, this is how someone who speaks and writes in ENGLISH would respond.

"Hahaha. Calm down bro. I'm trying to make a point, not WRITE a fucking essay."

This is what you put:

"Haha calm down bro I'm tryna make a point not right a fucking essay"

See the difference? This might help answer your the question in your first post.
1/22/13 9:28 AM
DeathByTriangle

theshooter - I don't think that white people are that racist. Sure, in the past yes, but not so much now.

Me neither. Personally, I think the racists of all races are the ones who grow u in segregated neighborhoods and schools (ex: all white schools, all black/Hispanic schools).

but hey... Shits not going away so u might as well have fun with it (on the flipside, racist jokes white ppl make tend to be more mean spirited)

1/22/13 9:30 AM
the chief
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I blame the institution for perpetuating racism via this drug war, which incarcerates blacks 10x more than whites. If we ended it, I'd bet at least 85% of the racism in this country evaporates. Phone Post
1/22/13 9:31 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I often wondered exactly what makes people racist and I think it all just boils down to a basic lack of intelligence. Phone Post
1/22/13 9:34 AM
DeathByTriangle

Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 

It's in their nature...

Wrong. If you ever ask a white person "What they are", they are going to respond with "I'm German, I'm Italian, I'm Spanish" and the like.

Not sure where you heard this "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal" bullshit (I'll assume you heard it in your racially tinged mind)

Where I "heard" this from is my real life experiences with EVERY white person I've ever encountered in a situation where I had to work/be with in close proximity for some time when the inevitable question comes out of their mouth to me...

Every white person always asks me, word for mother fuckin word "so what are you?". To then I reply "what are you?" And that's when I get those generic answers of "I'm nothing, I'm normal"

thats where I hear it

and that usually precedes them petting my hair in amazement like I'm some exotic jungle animal.

None of this happened.

I was born and raised on L.I. The culture can't be anymore mixed than here. Never....NEVER have I ever heard any white guy go up to a black guy and ask "So, what are you?"

Honestly, that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Now, if you currently recide in prison, and thats how white guys approach black folk, you got me there. I have no way of knowing how inmates communicate with each other.

Maybe when they ask "So, what are you?" Perhaps they are asking for your gang affiliation?

Other than that, you are full of shit imo. Most likely you walk around with a HUGE anti-white chip on your shoulder and you invite these kind of standoffs.

Ok buddy. You're gonna tell me about my life. LoL

ive been at my job 2 weeks already. Just got asked that magical question Friday last week AND yesterday!

I don't invite this question. Personally I find it irritating and rude. But it never fucking fails LOL

don't care if u don't believe me, but its true.

1/22/13 9:35 AM
DeathByTriangle

Chimonos Revenge -  I often wondered exactly what makes people racist and I think it all just boils down to a basic lack of intelligence. Phone Post

Lack of experience, IMO.

racism is learned. Personal Experience is the only thing that can change that perception

1/22/13 9:36 AM
Thage
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me being white, and having an 85% chance of being racist in your opinion doesn't change the fact that it APPEARS to most anyone willing to observe and comment that African Americans live up in a large majority to the stereo types about them.

Stereo types aren't self fulfilling prophecies, they are observations that tend to have a high frequency of occupancy.

Ask any waiter, waitress, or bartender if the stereo type about black people tipping is a myth or a daily occurrence. I can assure you they will break down myth busters style it is in fact true.

Go take a look at statistics about how even though African Americans only make up 12% of the us population they receive more than 1/3 of all government assistance in the range of billions of dollars in welfare/SSI disability/section 8/food stamps/Medicare/Medicaid/government provided cell phones.

Asking why this occurs isn't racist. If you want to argue that the reason they can't get a decent job to avoid this life is racism then you can, however I work at a Fortune 500 company that has almost a 50/50 mixture of blacks and minorities to whites which is far beyond. The racial mixture in this country.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.