UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Why are white people so racist

1/22/13 9:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crzyJenks
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I use to work with a black guy and we were cool for a while, then I got a promotion and he said it was because I was white.  I thought it was because I worked hard lol.  Then down the road he started reading a lot of black pride books, he would tell me things like it is impossible for blacks to be racist against whites.  Also told me the entire country was racist.  We got into a fight about it and he said "why do we only go to war with brown countries?"  I was blown away and no one, white or black would argue any of this, but they would say well he does have a point.

There is racism from everyone and we all have a little of it in us.  I think in some stereotypes, I can't help it when I see an old asian lady behind the wheel of the car I'm a little nervous.  But I think there is a big difference with thinking a few stereotypes from wearing sheets and burning crosses.

1/22/13 9:27 AM
Galt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah. Racism against blacks is a troll. Against whites it's a very serious matter seeing as white americunts were subjugated for 400 years by a foreign invader. Obvious troll is obvious. Insular motherfuckers. And for those criticizing the guy's spelling: Maybe it has something do with your great education system.
1/22/13 9:28 AM
TDogg926
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandonbrazell - 
Res ispa loquitur - 

Periods, bro. Periods. And I would add apostrophes for your benefit as well.

Haha calm down bro I'm tryna make a point not right a fucking essay

OP, this is how someone who speaks and writes in ENGLISH would respond.

"Hahaha. Calm down bro. I'm trying to make a point, not WRITE a fucking essay."

This is what you put:

"Haha calm down bro I'm tryna make a point not right a fucking essay"

See the difference? This might help answer your the question in your first post.
1/22/13 9:28 AM
DeathByTriangle

theshooter - I don't think that white people are that racist. Sure, in the past yes, but not so much now.

Me neither. Personally, I think the racists of all races are the ones who grow u in segregated neighborhoods and schools (ex: all white schools, all black/Hispanic schools).

but hey... Shits not going away so u might as well have fun with it (on the flipside, racist jokes white ppl make tend to be more mean spirited)

1/22/13 9:30 AM
the chief
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I blame the institution for perpetuating racism via this drug war, which incarcerates blacks 10x more than whites. If we ended it, I'd bet at least 85% of the racism in this country evaporates. Phone Post
1/22/13 9:31 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I often wondered exactly what makes people racist and I think it all just boils down to a basic lack of intelligence. Phone Post
1/22/13 9:34 AM
DeathByTriangle

Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Brandonbrazell - Im black (obviously) and over my 19 year life span Ive encounter plenty of racist people mostly whites tho I want to hear a clear logical explanation of why white people are so racist now I don't want to hear some cry baby ass reverse racism crap story or hear how all white people aren't racist look I get it not all of you are racist but a good 85% of you are and I just want to kno why?

It's in their nature...

they believe they are exempt from racial construct themselves and identify as a generic race. Ever ask a white person "what race they are" and they answer with "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal"

Wrong. If you ever ask a white person "What they are", they are going to respond with "I'm German, I'm Italian, I'm Spanish" and the like.

Not sure where you heard this "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal" bullshit (I'll assume you heard it in your racially tinged mind)

Where I "heard" this from is my real life experiences with EVERY white person I've ever encountered in a situation where I had to work/be with in close proximity for some time when the inevitable question comes out of their mouth to me...

Every white person always asks me, word for mother fuckin word "so what are you?". To then I reply "what are you?" And that's when I get those generic answers of "I'm nothing, I'm normal"

thats where I hear it

and that usually precedes them petting my hair in amazement like I'm some exotic jungle animal.

None of this happened.

I was born and raised on L.I. The culture can't be anymore mixed than here. Never....NEVER have I ever heard any white guy go up to a black guy and ask "So, what are you?"

Honestly, that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Now, if you currently recide in prison, and thats how white guys approach black folk, you got me there. I have no way of knowing how inmates communicate with each other.

Maybe when they ask "So, what are you?" Perhaps they are asking for your gang affiliation?

Other than that, you are full of shit imo. Most likely you walk around with a HUGE anti-white chip on your shoulder and you invite these kind of standoffs.

Ok buddy. You're gonna tell me about my life. LoL

ive been at my job 2 weeks already. Just got asked that magical question Friday last week AND yesterday!

I don't invite this question. Personally I find it irritating and rude. But it never fucking fails LOL

don't care if u don't believe me, but its true.

1/22/13 9:35 AM
DeathByTriangle

Chimonos Revenge -  I often wondered exactly what makes people racist and I think it all just boils down to a basic lack of intelligence. Phone Post

Lack of experience, IMO.

racism is learned. Personal Experience is the only thing that can change that perception

1/22/13 9:36 AM
Thage

Me being white, and having an 85% chance of being racist in your opinion doesn't change the fact that it APPEARS to most anyone willing to observe and comment that African Americans live up in a large majority to the stereo types about them.

Stereo types aren't self fulfilling prophecies, they are observations that tend to have a high frequency of occupancy.

Ask any waiter, waitress, or bartender if the stereo type about black people tipping is a myth or a daily occurrence. I can assure you they will break down myth busters style it is in fact true.

Go take a look at statistics about how even though African Americans only make up 12% of the us population they receive more than 1/3 of all government assistance in the range of billions of dollars in welfare/SSI disability/section 8/food stamps/Medicare/Medicaid/government provided cell phones.

Asking why this occurs isn't racist. If you want to argue that the reason they can't get a decent job to avoid this life is racism then you can, however I work at a Fortune 500 company that has almost a 50/50 mixture of blacks and minorities to whites which is far beyond. The racial mixture in this country.
1/22/13 9:37 AM
Galt

""Just found out my roommate is gay with a black man"

Racism is dead in Amerikkka. SUrely.
1/22/13 9:39 AM
DeathByTriangle

Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Brandonbrazell - Im black (obviously) and over my 19 year life span Ive encounter plenty of racist people mostly whites tho I want to hear a clear logical explanation of why white people are so racist now I don't want to hear some cry baby ass reverse racism crap story or hear how all white people aren't racist look I get it not all of you are racist but a good 85% of you are and I just want to kno why?

It's in their nature...

they believe they are exempt from racial construct themselves and identify as a generic race. Ever ask a white person "what race they are" and they answer with "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal"

Wrong. If you ever ask a white person "What they are", they are going to respond with "I'm German, I'm Italian, I'm Spanish" and the like.

Not sure where you heard this "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal" bullshit (I'll assume you heard it in your racially tinged mind)

Where I "heard" this from is my real life experiences with EVERY white person I've ever encountered in a situation where I had to work/be with in close proximity for some time when the inevitable question comes out of their mouth to me...

Every white person always asks me, word for mother fuckin word "so what are you?". To then I reply "what are you?" And that's when I get those generic answers of "I'm nothing, I'm normal"

thats where I hear it

and that usually precedes them petting my hair in amazement like I'm some exotic jungle animal.

None of this happened.

I was born and raised on L.I. The culture can't be anymore mixed than here. Never....NEVER have I ever heard any white guy go up to a black guy and ask "So, what are you?"

Now, if you currently recide in prison, and thats how white guys approach black folk, you got me there. I have no way of knowing how inmates communicate with each other.

Maybe when they ask "So, what are you?" Perhaps they are asking for your gang affiliation?

Other than that, you are full of shit imo. Most likely you walk around with a HUGE anti-white chip on your shoulder and you invite these kind of standoffs.

ive been at my job 2 weeks already. Just got asked that magical question Friday last week AND yesterday!

I don't invite this question. Personally I find it irritating and rude. But it never fucking fails LOL

I don't believe you. At all.

You don't have to. Still doesn't change reality.

1/22/13 9:39 AM
HULC
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYML_F1Nb0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50qHzC01E0

Look at the above videos and then tell me some more of your "white people are the only racists" trolling.
1/22/13 9:54 AM
crzyJenks
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 

It's in their nature...

thats where I hear it

None of this happened.

LOL I'm from L.I. too, no time in my life has anyone asked me what I was and I responded white or normal, pretty sure they could have figured that out I was white all on their own.  Pretty sure anytime anyone has asked me that they were referring to my ethnicity.  

1/22/13 9:55 AM
Mit

DeathByTriangle -

It's in their nature...

Yeah that's complete horse pucky....most people respond with American or list their heritage. I myself say I'm Canadian but my ancestry is scotch and irish. No one refers to white as normal. Phone Post
1/22/13 9:55 AM
Brabo Ben
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Starts thread about white racial stereotypes, then drops the "dont use the reverse racism". Mind blown
Im gunna go fight the internet to death Phone Post
1/22/13 9:57 AM
The Wizzle
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pasty but grew up in a interracial family and have moved around quite a bit. Hicks tend to be quite racist, it is nearly impossible to avoid generalizations on this topic, as stated people from homogeneous cultures/areas tend to be more racist, whatever their color. I've seen and heard many white folks act racist but have also experienced firsthand "reverse" discrimination many times.
Conclusion-Racism is very real and very much a two way street, although black people have more to be resentful for than whites historically speaking, in general.
1/22/13 9:57 AM
Lux Fixxins

ayeandaye - p.s., everybody knows there aren't any black guys named brandon.. cover blown.. Phone Post
LaBrandon, IMO Phone Post
1/22/13 9:58 AM
Lux Fixxins

Mit -
DeathByTriangle -

It's in their nature...

Yeah that's complete horse pucky....most people respond with American or list their heritage. I myself say I'm Canadian but my ancestry is scotch and irish. No one refers to white as normal. Phone Post
Normal people do! Phone Post
1/22/13 9:59 AM
the chief
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, legalizing drugs might help end some racism, but as long as the law continues to be so biased against blacks, there's no way racism ends in the us.

Simple fact, folks. Phone Post
1/22/13 10:00 AM
the chief

^ ok.... Maybe it's just an opinion Phone Post
1/22/13 10:02 AM
DeathByTriangle

Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 

It's in their nature...

thats where I hear it

None of this happened.

You don't have to. Still doesn't change reality.

Where do you live?

BTW, I've gone back and forth with you and have resisted to ask you "What are you"....amazing, huh?

*cough cough bullshit cough*

Born and raised in Springfield mass. Went to private college after high school (now that was a racial ignorance field day), then got my second degree down in Georgia . Moved back up to Springfield and recently moved to Nashua, NH about 3 months ago

I've lived in diverse areas my whole life. It's when I got to the less diverse places (private college surrounded by white people from non diverse areas) did I see exactly how stupid people are in regards to race relations.

On average, people of color experience racism against then very early in life (preschool/elementary age) while whites tend to experience their first bout with racism later on (middle school/high school/college aged). 

1/22/13 10:10 AM
DeathByTriangle

I'd also like to add that's its ever only white people that ask me the "so, what are you?" Question.

blacks, Hispanics, Asians.. No one else seems to give a shit or dont care enough to have to ask. Just content with me being me and them being them. But with white people its like they're fucking compelled to ask and blurt out the question mid conversation on an unrelated topic. As if once they seem "comfortable" with me they can ask the question they've been itching to ask.

and always trying to touch my fucking hair!

1/22/13 10:14 AM
Munk

The only people I hear constantly ranting about race are black folks. Never once been around a group of whites who even brought it up. Black folks project their obsession.
1/22/13 10:16 AM
TheRealMattyS
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black, white, yellow, we all bleed the same... Well except the jews Phone Post
1/22/13 10:22 AM
Damien8003
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not racist nigga!! I hate everybody equally.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.