What if ... >> Why are white people so racist

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/22/13 9:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HULC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYML_F1Nb0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50qHzC01E0

Look at the above videos and then tell me some more of your "white people are the only racists" trolling.
1/22/13 9:54 AM
crzyJenks
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Brandonbrazell - Im black (obviously) and over my 19 year life span Ive encounter plenty of racist people mostly whites tho I want to hear a clear logical explanation of why white people are so racist now I don't want to hear some cry baby ass reverse racism crap story or hear how all white people aren't racist look I get it not all of you are racist but a good 85% of you are and I just want to kno why?

It's in their nature...

they believe they are exempt from racial construct themselves and identify as a generic race. Ever ask a white person "what race they are" and they answer with "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal"

Wrong. If you ever ask a white person "What they are", they are going to respond with "I'm German, I'm Italian, I'm Spanish" and the like.

Not sure where you heard this "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal" bullshit (I'll assume you heard it in your racially tinged mind)

Where I "heard" this from is my real life experiences with EVERY white person I've ever encountered in a situation where I had to work/be with in close proximity for some time when the inevitable question comes out of their mouth to me...

Every white person always asks me, word for mother fuckin word "so what are you?". To then I reply "what are you?" And that's when I get those generic answers of "I'm nothing, I'm normal"

thats where I hear it

and that usually precedes them petting my hair in amazement like I'm some exotic jungle animal.

None of this happened.

I was born and raised on L.I. The culture can't be anymore mixed than here. Never....NEVER have I ever heard any white guy go up to a black guy and ask "So, what are you?"

Honestly, that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Now, if you currently recide in prison, and thats how white guys approach black folk, you got me there. I have no way of knowing how inmates communicate with each other.

Maybe when they ask "So, what are you?" Perhaps they are asking for your gang affiliation?

Other than that, you are full of shit imo. Most likely you walk around with a HUGE anti-white chip on your shoulder and you invite these kind of standoffs.

Ok buddy. You're gonna tell me about my life. LoL

ive been at my job 2 weeks already. Just got asked that magical question Friday last week AND yesterday!

I don't invite this question. Personally I find it irritating and rude. But it never fucking fails LOL

don't care if u don't believe me, but its true.

I don't believe you. At all.

LOL I'm from L.I. too, no time in my life has anyone asked me what I was and I responded white or normal, pretty sure they could have figured that out I was white all on their own.  Pretty sure anytime anyone has asked me that they were referring to my ethnicity.  

1/22/13 9:55 AM
Mit
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeathByTriangle -
Brandonbrazell - Im black (obviously) and over my 19 year life span Ive encounter plenty of racist people mostly whites tho I want to hear a clear logical explanation of why white people are so racist now I don't want to hear some cry baby ass reverse racism crap story or hear how all white people aren't racist look I get it not all of you are racist but a good 85% of you are and I just want to kno why?

It's in their nature...

they believe they are exempt from racial construct themselves and identify as a generic race. Ever ask a white person "what race they are" and they answer with "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal"

Yeah that's complete horse pucky....most people respond with American or list their heritage. I myself say I'm Canadian but my ancestry is scotch and irish. No one refers to white as normal. Phone Post
1/22/13 9:55 AM
Brabo Ben
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Starts thread about white racial stereotypes, then drops the "dont use the reverse racism". Mind blown
Im gunna go fight the internet to death Phone Post
1/22/13 9:57 AM
The Wizzle
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pasty but grew up in a interracial family and have moved around quite a bit. Hicks tend to be quite racist, it is nearly impossible to avoid generalizations on this topic, as stated people from homogeneous cultures/areas tend to be more racist, whatever their color. I've seen and heard many white folks act racist but have also experienced firsthand "reverse" discrimination many times.
Conclusion-Racism is very real and very much a two way street, although black people have more to be resentful for than whites historically speaking, in general.
1/22/13 9:57 AM
Lux Fixxins

ayeandaye - p.s., everybody knows there aren't any black guys named brandon.. cover blown.. Phone Post
LaBrandon, IMO Phone Post
1/22/13 9:58 AM
Lux Fixxins

Mit -
DeathByTriangle -

It's in their nature...

Yeah that's complete horse pucky....most people respond with American or list their heritage. I myself say I'm Canadian but my ancestry is scotch and irish. No one refers to white as normal. Phone Post
Normal people do! Phone Post
1/22/13 9:59 AM
the chief
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, legalizing drugs might help end some racism, but as long as the law continues to be so biased against blacks, there's no way racism ends in the us.

Simple fact, folks. Phone Post
1/22/13 10:00 AM
the chief
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ ok.... Maybe it's just an opinion Phone Post
1/22/13 10:02 AM
DeathByTriangle
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Kamakosmo - 
DeathByTriangle - 

It's in their nature...

Wrong. If you ever ask a white person "What they are", they are going to respond with "I'm German, I'm Italian, I'm Spanish" and the like.

Not sure where you heard this "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal" bullshit (I'll assume you heard it in your racially tinged mind)

Where I "heard" this from is my real life experiences with EVERY white person I've ever encountered in a situation where I had to work/be with in close proximity for some time when the inevitable question comes out of their mouth to me...

Every white person always asks me, word for mother fuckin word "so what are you?". To then I reply "what are you?" And that's when I get those generic answers of "I'm nothing, I'm normal"

thats where I hear it

and that usually precedes them petting my hair in amazement like I'm some exotic jungle animal.

None of this happened.

I was born and raised on L.I. The culture can't be anymore mixed than here. Never....NEVER have I ever heard any white guy go up to a black guy and ask "So, what are you?"

Honestly, that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Now, if you currently recide in prison, and thats how white guys approach black folk, you got me there. I have no way of knowing how inmates communicate with each other.

Maybe when they ask "So, what are you?" Perhaps they are asking for your gang affiliation?

Other than that, you are full of shit imo. Most likely you walk around with a HUGE anti-white chip on your shoulder and you invite these kind of standoffs.

Ok buddy. You're gonna tell me about my life. LoL

ive been at my job 2 weeks already. Just got asked that magical question Friday last week AND yesterday!

I don't invite this question. Personally I find it irritating and rude. But it never fucking fails LOL

don't care if u don't believe me, but its true.

I don't believe you. At all.

You don't have to. Still doesn't change reality.

Where do you live?

BTW, I've gone back and forth with you and have resisted to ask you "What are you"....amazing, huh?

*cough cough bullshit cough*

Born and raised in Springfield mass. Went to private college after high school (now that was a racial ignorance field day), then got my second degree down in Georgia . Moved back up to Springfield and recently moved to Nashua, NH about 3 months ago

I've lived in diverse areas my whole life. It's when I got to the less diverse places (private college surrounded by white people from non diverse areas) did I see exactly how stupid people are in regards to race relations.

On average, people of color experience racism against then very early in life (preschool/elementary age) while whites tend to experience their first bout with racism later on (middle school/high school/college aged). 

1/22/13 10:10 AM
DeathByTriangle
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd also like to add that's its ever only white people that ask me the "so, what are you?" Question.

blacks, Hispanics, Asians.. No one else seems to give a shit or dont care enough to have to ask. Just content with me being me and them being them. But with white people its like they're fucking compelled to ask and blurt out the question mid conversation on an unrelated topic. As if once they seem "comfortable" with me they can ask the question they've been itching to ask.

and always trying to touch my fucking hair!

1/22/13 10:14 AM
Munk

The only people I hear constantly ranting about race are black folks. Never once been around a group of whites who even brought it up. Black folks project their obsession.
1/22/13 10:16 AM
TheRealMattyS
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black, white, yellow, we all bleed the same... Well except the jews Phone Post
1/22/13 10:22 AM
Damien8003
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not racist nigga!! I hate everybody equally.
1/22/13 10:26 AM
The Sauce
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandonbrazell -
Hauntedmemory -  Why is it that no other race except white people are considered to be racist?

I've been called a white cunt by a black person but it's ok cause I pay his dole money by working. Phone Post

Wow ok I coulda swear I said no crap reverse racism stories but Anyway I'm not saying other races are not racist I'm just asking why are white people so dam racist and lets be honest if a black person racist you pretty much kno why and let me tell you it's not a skin color thing I don't want to keep bringing up history but you kno why
So that makes it okay to be racist today!?

Using this defense for justifying the reason to still be racist is about as fucking weak as it gets! Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Phone Post
1/22/13 10:42 AM
FirstScratch
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you think racism is an American problem, or only really involves whites and blacks, you need to travel the world a bit more. Also, the African-American community needs to be reminded that the vast majority of "white people" in the US have no familial ties to slavery whatsoever. Phone Post
1/22/13 11:11 AM
Mihow
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

White Americans are the least racist people in the world. If you think otherwise you are just plain wrong. Mostly they don't give a shit who their neighbors are or who is dating who. Every other race culture people or what have you go ballistic outside of their own tight knit environment Phone Post
1/22/13 11:14 AM
Rouge Mod
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
DeathByTriangle - 

It's in their nature...

The OP is being racist, and I figured it was a troll.

However you don't seem to be trolling. I agree with the general idea that whoever the majority is, they tend to consider themselves the "default" type of person. This happens with gender too, IMO. But when you start saying that people of a certain race have certain traits, that's racial stereotype. If you are agreeing that "white people are racist", that's racist.

1/22/13 11:15 AM
Rouge Mod
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And "it's in their nature"? Come on.

1/22/13 11:15 AM
Rouge Mod

Mihow -  White Americans are the least racist people in the world. If you think otherwise you are just plain wrong. Mostly they don't give a shit who their neighbors are or who is dating who. Every other race culture people or what have you go ballistic outside of their own tight knit environment Phone Post

And here's the flip side of that coin.

1/22/13 11:17 AM
jakeb
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think that race has nothing to do with it. If 85% of white people don't like you it's more likely that you are an a-hole. Phone Post
1/22/13 11:25 AM
Cherrycola
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black people are by far the most racist. It's funny how they think all white men are out to get them. Phone Post
1/22/13 11:52 AM
13ersGonna13
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Y'all niggas still posting in a troll thread? Phone Post
1/22/13 11:53 AM
roperninja
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rouge Mod -
DeathByTriangle - 

It's in their nature...

The OP is being racist, and I figured it was a troll.

However you don't seem to be trolling. I agree with the general idea that whoever the majority is, they tend to consider themselves the "default" type of person. This happens with gender too, IMO. But when you start saying that people of a certain race have certain traits, that's racial stereotype. If you are agreeing that "white people are racist", that's racist.

1 Phone Post
1/22/13 12:08 PM
MickColins
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandonbrazell - Im black (obviously) and over my 19 year life span Ive encounter plenty of racist people mostly whites tho I want to hear a clear logical explanation of why white people are so racist now I don't want to hear some cry baby ass reverse racism crap story or hear how all white people aren't racist look I get it not all of you are racist but a good 85% of you are and I just want to kno why?
By lumping all pale people into the category "white", you are racist. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.