UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Why are white people so racist

1/22/13 12:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MickColins
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandonbrazell - Im black (obviously) and over my 19 year life span Ive encounter plenty of racist people mostly whites tho I want to hear a clear logical explanation of why white people are so racist now I don't want to hear some cry baby ass reverse racism crap story or hear how all white people aren't racist look I get it not all of you are racist but a good 85% of you are and I just want to kno why?
By lumping all pale people into the category "white", you are racist. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:11 PM
Sippi Boy
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
1/22/13 12:12 PM
Cotton
637 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rouge Mod - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Brandonbrazell - Im black (obviously) and over my 19 year life span Ive encounter plenty of racist people mostly whites tho I want to hear a clear logical explanation of why white people are so racist now I don't want to hear some cry baby ass reverse racism crap story or hear how all white people aren't racist look I get it not all of you are racist but a good 85% of you are and I just want to kno why?

It's in their nature...

they believe they are exempt from racial construct themselves and identify as a generic race. Ever ask a white person "what race they are" and they answer with "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal"

The OP is being racist, and I figured it was a troll.

However you don't seem to be trolling. I agree with the general idea that whoever the majority is, they tend to consider themselves the "default" type of person. This happens with gender too, IMO. But when you start saying that people of a certain race have certain traits, that's racial stereotype. If you are agreeing that "white people are racist", that's racist.

The giveaway that she is trolling may be that she is married to a white man.
1/22/13 12:14 PM
Krampus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Question: Do you live in the south or something? Because here on the west coast there isn't much racism at all. Of course you will run into some hillbilly ass whackers wherever you go. But for the most part people here are just people no matter what color their skin is. With that being said there are some great racist jokes on every side of the spectrum. For instance me saying that white people would stop being so racist if black guys would stop banging our wives. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:16 PM
Rouge Mod
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Cotton - 
Rouge Mod - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Brandonbrazell - Im black (obviously) and over my 19 year life span Ive encounter plenty of racist people mostly whites tho I want to hear a clear logical explanation of why white people are so racist now I don't want to hear some cry baby ass reverse racism crap story or hear how all white people aren't racist look I get it not all of you are racist but a good 85% of you are and I just want to kno why?

It's in their nature...

they believe they are exempt from racial construct themselves and identify as a generic race. Ever ask a white person "what race they are" and they answer with "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal"

However you don't seem to be trolling. I agree with the general idea that whoever the majority is, they tend to consider themselves the "default" type of person. This happens with gender too, IMO. But when you start saying that people of a certain race have certain traits, that's racial stereotype. If you are agreeing that "white people are racist", that's racist.

You don't have to be racist to say racist things.

1/22/13 12:18 PM
Daverr

im not racist at all,

do think its a bit strong to label whites as the most racist though.. i think blacks are just as much if not more, but you get racist with all people.

native americans i here can be as well, i take it because they were brought up like some black folk to hate the white man.. but again, u get racism with every race
1/22/13 12:21 PM
Cotton
637 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rouge Mod - 
Cotton - 
Rouge Mod - 
DeathByTriangle - 

It's in their nature...

You don't have to be racist to say racist things.

Yeah, but if you are using a broad term like "it's in their nature" and you are married to "their" it indicates trolling IMO. The statement about saying racist things is indeed true IMO.
1/22/13 12:21 PM
patches

Kimbos Bread - 
Davy Crockett - 99% of black people are racist Phone Post
100% of them don't tip. Phone Post

omfg!! lol...my wife is a waitress and says blacks are worst followed by canadians
1/22/13 12:22 PM
Rantuckjr
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

patches - 
Kimbos Bread - 

omfg!! lol...my wife is a waitress and says blacks are worst followed by canadians

Shit, what about BLACK CANADIANS????
1/22/13 12:23 PM
patches

not touching this...every time i do, i get voted down by someone that hates the truth
GnP Sonnen

Odinson -
Kimbos Bread -
Most racist people on earth Phone Post
Phone Post
Rantuckjr
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Racism: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

What if you don't think your race is superior or any other race inferior, you just don't like black people. Is that racist?
1/22/13 12:24 PM
patches

MixedMartialArse -  Whites aren't racist.

It is just you niggers, wetbacks, gooks, wogs and miscellaneous are so goddamn sensitive. Phone Post

balls sir...balls! funny as fuck...vtfu
1/22/13 12:29 PM
patches

i dont think of it as racist...we are putting a word to it...but..if italian people like pasta and someone says it i dont think its anything more then the truth....jews and bagel stores..or diamond distric....blacks and coolade or coco butter.. poor tippers....generally lazy people ....or being the majority of jail population....lol...is that racist? or truth?
1/22/13 12:35 PM
patches

and dont forget our government has a system in place that sort of makes white people(soon to be minority)resent blacks or minorities in general because white people are forever saying sorry for slavery and segregation....blacks and minorities will get accepted into college with a lower grade before a white person...and a certain amount must be employed regardless of talent(police force for one)

i think if everything was equal everyone would have no choice but to just be considered a person and not a race....go ahead vote me down
1/22/13 12:39 PM
not_really_sure
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KILL WHITEY!! Phone Post
1/22/13 12:40 PM
hotshot123
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why do white folk get accused of this all the time yet i sae a commercial for this on tv yesterday..

http://www.blackmeetups.com/

swear to god, i think it was on discovery or history channel. Some sort of social site for blacks only. I wonder what would happen if a person created "whiteonlyfacebook.com"? Also, dont they have a black miss america? If so, are blacks not allowed in the miss america? can a white girl get into the miss black america and if not then is that not racist in it's purest form?
1/22/13 12:42 PM
NorthernHospitality
694 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm Canadian for fucksakes! Who the fuck cares!

1/22/13 12:46 PM
BadRed

Bob Saget Bottom Team - 

shiiiit. errybody be racist. 

I see mexicans, asians, afro-americans, whiteys, Uguandan what ever. Ive heard racists comments from all races. 

I think asians get it the hardest to be honest lol.

Voted up because you're right; everybody is racist.

However, asians don't have it worst. At least orientals have racist policies like affirmative action on their side. Whites are constantly demonized, don't get the benefit of affirmative action, get blasted by ALL the other races and even get blasted by other white people who happen to be liberal(retarded).
1/22/13 12:53 PM
Cotton

Rantuckjr - 
patches - 
Kimbos Bread - 

Shit, what about BLACK CANADIANS????

Don't be talking shit on Wayne Simmonds!
1/22/13 12:54 PM
Chomas
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blacks in the ghetto are so fucking lazy and ignorant and the community has almost no interest in bettering themselves. Just ride the system and drain money from hardworking people. That's why I am a little bit racist. It should be seen universally as shameful to get a free ride. Also the gangs are fucking retarded. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:02 PM
DeathByTriangle

Cotton - 
Rouge Mod - 
DeathByTriangle - 

It's in their nature...

Sssshhhh!

1/22/13 1:02 PM
Chomas
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also no one from the slavery era is alive but they still use it as an excuse for underachieving and laziness. I believe the stat is that 85% of black women are obese. Just wow. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:05 PM
DeathByTriangle

Chomas -  Also no one from the slavery era is alive but they still use it as an excuse for underachieving and laziness. I believe the stat is that 85% of black women are obese. Just wow. Phone Post

^ this is why I have to troll a lil on these types of threads

1/22/13 1:06 PM
NorthernHospitality
694 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kamakosmo - 
NorthernHospitality - 

I'm Canadian for fucksakes! Who the fuck cares!

Ewww...stinky Canucks! With your polite society and weird way of pronouncing certain words. It's 'Out', as in Oww-T! Not Ewww-T.

"Oh, look at me, I'm Canadien and have free health care. So what if that means they have to saw my leg off...It's free, no d-ewwww-t a-bewww-t it...Mmmmm, syrup"

Fuck you eh! ;) loL!

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.