UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Why are white people so racist

1/22/13 1:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chomas
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeathByTriangle -
Chomas -  Also no one from the slavery era is alive but they still use it as an excuse for underachieving and laziness. I believe the stat is that 85% of black women are obese. Just wow. Phone Post

^ this is why I have to troll a lil on these types of threads

What is incorrect about what I said? You aren't obese do the sisters give you shut about burning too many calories? Phone Post
1/22/13 1:09 PM
4pdboxing
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kamakosmo - 
BarkLikeADog - Member Since: 12/25/12

This.

OP will be banned....again....

Nothing but a shit stirrer stirring ahit.

Wouldn't shock me if OP is really a skinny ass 17 year old white kid from Iowa.

Obvious troll thread with very little thought put into it.
1/22/13 1:10 PM
unique_devil
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm black and I see as many blatant racist people in the black community as white. I'm talking blacks who hate whites, asians, Mexicans, etc, as a KKK member without all the propaganda.

Now I think your every day member of society, me, you, etc, all make racist comments without realizing it or saying it specifically to be racist. We all make jokes but do we go out of our way to use them to hurt other races? Do I fuck all your white women to hurt you? No, I do it cause they have tight pussies that your tiny white dick's don't put a dent in. And they aren't as crazy as black bitches who will kill us simply cause they can. Was that racist? Sure, but it was funny and somewhat true. I think stereotypes can be funny as long as they don't cross a certain line. My white friends when we go out will joke with a waitress and tell her they got the tip causes I'm black. We all laugh, the waitress looks nervously at me cause I'm 6'1" brother with some muscle and look like I raped a few of these boys in prison. But they don't say, "Hey, we'll tip, cause he's a nigger!" Cause I will rape them, right there, at the table and I'd leave a tip.

Is there a difference? The use of black guy instead of nigger? Is saying your full of shit different than saying your full of crap? No. But I could get pissed and make a big deal about it, like every stereotypical black man you know, and stop them from making any joke while I pretend it's OK for me too. But fuck that. If I stop them then by all means I'd have to stop myself from making fun of them.

What fun is that? Phone Post
1/22/13 1:10 PM
Honald_Heagan
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL Phone Post
1/22/13 1:11 PM
SirPrize
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

White people are "racist", because they say things that black people don't agree with.

It's ok if a black person disagrees with another black person - That's just a difference of opinion. When a white person disagrees with a black person, though, it's because he/she is racist.
1/22/13 1:20 PM
DeathByTriangle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chomas - 
DeathByTriangle -
Chomas -  Also no one from the slavery era is alive but they still use it as an excuse for underachieving and laziness. I believe the stat is that 85% of black women are obese. Just wow. Phone Post

^ this is why I have to troll a lil on these types of threads

What is incorrect about what I said? You aren't obese do the sisters give you shut about burning too many calories? Phone Post

Black women aren't obese because they're lazy... They're obese because its the culture. White culture dictates that skinny is sexy which is why white girls can't keep their damn fingers out the back of their throats.

black culture looks at thicker as sexier.... Even big chicks are "sexy" as long as they have the curves to go along with it. 

1/22/13 1:22 PM
DeathByTriangle

unique_devil -  I'm black and I see as many blatant racist people in the black community as white. I'm talking blacks who hate whites, asians, Mexicans, etc, as a KKK member without all the propaganda.

Now I think your every day member of society, me, you, etc, all make racist comments without realizing it or saying it specifically to be racist. We all make jokes but do we go out of our way to use them to hurt other races? Do I fuck all your white women to hurt you? No, I do it cause they have tight pussies that your tiny white dick's don't put a dent in. And they aren't as crazy as black bitches who will kill us simply cause they can. Was that racist? Sure, but it was funny and somewhat true. I think stereotypes can be funny as long as they don't cross a certain line. My white friends when we go out will joke with a waitress and tell her they got the tip causes I'm black. We all laugh, the waitress looks nervously at me cause I'm 6'1" brother with some muscle and look like I raped a few of these boys in prison. But they don't say, "Hey, we'll tip, cause he's a nigger!" Cause I will rape them, right there, at the table and I'd leave a tip.

Is there a difference? The use of black guy instead of nigger? Is saying your full of shit different than saying your full of crap? No. But I could get pissed and make a big deal about it, like every stereotypical black man you know, and stop them from making any joke while I pretend it's OK for me too. But fuck that. If I stop them then by all means I'd have to stop myself from making fun of them.

What fun is that? Phone Post

::shakes hand:

Eye to eye

1/22/13 1:23 PM
DeathByTriangle

SirPrize - White people are "racist", because they say things that black people don't agree with.

It's ok if a black person disagrees with another black person - That's just a difference of opinion. When a white person disagrees with a black person, though, it's because he/she is racist.

That's very racist of you to say so

1/22/13 1:24 PM
Chomas
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is part of it but black guys don't think a big huge fatass woman is sexy, I have trouble believing that. I am talking about fat like Monique, which a lot of them are. Obese is pretty huge that goes well beyond thick. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:26 PM
NorthernHospitality
663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saddamhugevein - 
NorthernHospitality - 
Kamakosmo - 
NorthernHospitality - 

I'm Canadian for fucksakes! Who the fuck cares!

Ewww...stinky Canucks! With your polite society and weird way of pronouncing certain words. It's 'Out', as in Oww-T! Not Ewww-T.

"Oh, look at me, I'm Canadien and have free health care. So what if that means they have to saw my leg off...It's free, no d-ewwww-t a-bewww-t it...Mmmmm, syrup"

Fuck you eh! ;) loL!

Canadian.

Just sayin...

LMFAO!

1/22/13 1:29 PM
Rouge Mod
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Cotton - 
Rouge Mod - 
Cotton - 
Rouge Mod - 
DeathByTriangle - 
Brandonbrazell - Im black (obviously) and over my 19 year life span Ive encounter plenty of racist people mostly whites tho I want to hear a clear logical explanation of why white people are so racist now I don't want to hear some cry baby ass reverse racism crap story or hear how all white people aren't racist look I get it not all of you are racist but a good 85% of you are and I just want to kno why?

It's in their nature...

they believe they are exempt from racial construct themselves and identify as a generic race. Ever ask a white person "what race they are" and they answer with "I'm not anything, I'm white" or "I'm normal"

The OP is being racist, and I figured it was a troll.

However you don't seem to be trolling. I agree with the general idea that whoever the majority is, they tend to consider themselves the "default" type of person. This happens with gender too, IMO. But when you start saying that people of a certain race have certain traits, that's racial stereotype. If you are agreeing that "white people are racist", that's racist.

The giveaway that she is trolling may be that she is married to a white man.

You don't have to be racist to say racist things.

Yeah, but if you are using a broad term like "it's in their nature" and you are married to "their" it indicates trolling IMO. The statement about saying racist things is indeed true IMO.

Well consider me trolled then

1/22/13 1:31 PM
the chief
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Modern day Jim Crow Laws results:

1/22/13 1:36 PM
unique_devil
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW, I like a woman with a nice ass, that don't mean I like fat chicks, but I certainly don't like anorexic looking women, I like a nice built woman, without pointy elbows, just like about every guy I know. Find me a guy who likes fat chicks and he won't be black, he'll simply be a guy who preys on overweight women cause he finds it easier to seduce and use them based on their low self esteem. Or hes a Mexican, either way will be true. Could be both. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:47 PM
DarnSevern
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm racist. I work with some Hispanics and Black people, it doesn't bother me really. As long as they, or anyone does their job I'm fine with them. But you won't catch me hanging out with them outside of work. Too many years in Loss Prevention and Security has created my dislike. Really all people suck regardless if skin color. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:57 PM
Shogun of Harlem
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has the OP read the book, "The Wages of Whiteness" by David Roediger?

He gives a very good example on why races are typically against blacks in general. The basic argument is that for whites other than English to be accepted (Irish, Italians, etc) they had to dislike blacks more. I think the same can be seen in the hispanic community today to a certain extent.
1/22/13 2:10 PM
Fighting
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blacks as a population whole are quiet, hardworking, god faring, family oriented people. They are mostly gainfully employed, non violent, kind, considerate, reserved and above all conformed to an overall way of American life and society.

For white people to ever think poorly of this peace loving, enriching, vibrant culture is sickening! They don't deserve any ire at all. Things are going perfect with them.

What I can't figure out is why more white people aren't racist against Indians and Sikhs? They have brown skin too dammit and white people just don't like that hue!!
1/22/13 2:17 PM
Kangamangus

Some people are born to be racist. By that I mean raised by family to hate a certain race. Keep in mind I am not racist towards blacks at all. I may speak for many people here but it's how a lot of you carry yourselfs. You act as if the whole worlds against you when it's not. You carry around this thug mentality where it seems your almost obligated to act like a hardass all the time. It's these gangs and the crimes that ruin it for you fellas.

Troll troll troll your boat Phone Post
1/22/13 2:30 PM
DezzNutzz
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
1/22/13 2:34 PM
Shogun of Harlem
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kamakosmo - ^ Ironic SN

Or from a movie

1/22/13 2:51 PM
Give2FranksFight
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandonbrazell - Im black (obviously) and over my 19 year life span Ive encounter plenty of racist people mostly whites tho I want to hear a clear logical explanation of why white people are so racist now I don't want to hear some cry baby ass reverse racism crap story or hear how all white people aren't racist look I get it not all of you are racist but a good 85% of you are and I just want to kno why?
First of all, it's definitely not 85%. The only white people i've ever known who are racist are white trash or some older folk. I'd say maybe 10-15% are and that's a bit of a reach. Second, black people are just as racist. You've got your hoodrats who think they're being opressed by the white man, and you have the crowd that feels sorry for themselves and blames all of their own failures on not being white. Every race has racists, so shut the fuck up. You act like white people are some evil racist fucks and nobody else is. Also, you're being a racist in your op by directing racism at only white people. Oh the hypocrisy. Phone Post
1/22/13 3:02 PM
steve sandstrom
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ "reverse racism". Does that mean you're not racist? Ha ha that's up there with "I could care less". Even though this is a poorly done troll job, one thing is for sure, racism is racism. Phone Post

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.