UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chrome Malware Warning For MMA.TV?

1/22/13 7:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Letibleu
1665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got a Chrome warning earlier when I went to see what the OG side of things was all about. It was seriously my first time going there (which is why I am not going back and posting this here).

Should I be concerned about this? I really would prefer not getting internet herpes.

Thanks for the help in advance.

1/22/13 8:30 AM
11the11s
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes Banner adds are the issue, not the actual website you visit, just don't click on banner adds =P
1/22/13 8:51 AM
Kirik
1682 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

I just tested using Chrome and got nothing. Anyone else getting it?

1/22/13 8:55 AM
madvillain11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ive never had that issue. maybe it has something to do with you wacthing so much free shit online. tab1-2
1/22/13 9:00 AM
Letibleu
1665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brand new computer with windows 8 (1 day old). Brand new Chrome install. I havent gone anywhere litterally other than here, google mail and Cole Konrads profile (as you can see from the tab above). I am lost in Windows 8 "(

Here is the place I went: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=2&thread=1290484&page=25

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.