UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belfort beats Bisping then goes to do Padwork.

1/22/13 8:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5PFbg1mjoJE

from what it looks like Bisping is still the cage and Vitor is already backstage doing drills..

sure has a lot of energy to get rid of, is this what TRT does
1/22/13 8:24 AM
Donoghue88
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EPO?
1/22/13 8:48 AM
Ebe5
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

N Phone Post
1/22/13 10:39 AM
Sardinian pride

Maybe he was a long time without having sex :-( Phone Post
1/22/13 10:59 AM
inf0
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he was in the best shape I've ever seen him... not surprised by this.. Vitor is entering his prime!

1/22/13 11:01 AM
Tclegg
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for.mobile. Phone Post
1/24/13 1:44 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

things that make you go.. hmmmmm
1/24/13 1:47 PM
sitchpack

Master Bater - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5PFbg1mjoJE

from what it looks like Bisping is still the cage and Vitor is already backstage doing drills..

Your wording suggests you are bitter that Vitor legitimately beat a fellow brit. Not even hating, just straight up cold facts.

1/24/13 1:55 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I hope he doesn't piss hot.
1/24/13 1:59 PM
GroundStPound

Donoghue88 - EPO?
He's got the $$$ for it Phone Post
1/24/13 2:04 PM
Master Bater

sitchpack - 
Master Bater - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5PFbg1mjoJE

Your wording suggests you are bitter that Vitor legitimately beat a fellow brit. Not even hating, just straight up cold facts.

did you have to go check that i am a brit before you could post this?? ;)

not at all - i thought vitor acted a bit strange at the presser, then the weigh in and the fight? we ALL know vitor and his new found energy levels, are also clearly obvious are they not? it does make me wonder what is causing this as if it was doable for him, then why have we waited so manyy years for it to surface? and with the talk of TRT, this makes me wonder how much an effect this has if someone can change so much for what we normally see?

it makes no difference who he beat at all.
1/24/13 2:05 PM
Master Bater

god a wrote that like a fucking child?? fat fingers and not having my glasses on... apologies, hope it made sense?
1/24/13 2:09 PM
mijo

His conditioning probably has nothing to do with training at Blackzillians, or whatever that place is called. TRT has to be the reason right, even though a certain level of TRT is legal.
1/24/13 2:32 PM
SonnendbySilva
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dunno really. He won't have expended that much energy, if I remember it wasn't a very fast paced balls to the wall fight. Phone Post
1/24/13 2:36 PM
ranier wolfcastle
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/24/13 2:50 PM
DEZBOT

Definitely some external resources going on here, it's stupid to think that at his age he has turned his whole career around by a new strength and conditioning program, or a new strking coach. He was one of the most knowledgeable fighters about trainin and nutrition a long time ago Phone Post
1/24/13 8:12 PM
Master Bater

^^ this

my point exactly
1/24/13 8:17 PM
daba

it's pretty obvious. the guy's been fighting for over 15 years now, has been busted in the past, and looks better than ever. it's ridiculous and unfair but so it goes...
1/24/13 8:20 PM
Master Bater

what could i have possibly done to get 6 vote downs??
1/24/13 8:52 PM
MMALOGIC

DEZBOT -  Definitely some external resources going on here, it's stupid to think that at his age he has turned his whole career around by a new strength and conditioning program, or a new strking coach. He was one of the most knowledgeable fighters about trainin and nutrition a long time ago Phone Post

it reminds me of the new "diet" Marquez got on before the pacman fight...

1/24/13 8:56 PM
BenBJJ
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is 100% natural. yeahh....
1/24/13 8:59 PM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/id/15993/ageless-belfort-believes-hell-overcome-bisping

"ESPN: Some fighters in their 30s have been diagnosed with low testosterone levels and received exemptions to use testosterone replacement therapy [TRT]. Have you ever applied for TRT or would you consider it?

Belfort: If a question is private, I have the choice to answer or not. If I make it public, it’s not private anymore. If I want to say something private I will say it, but I keep to myself and I respect the laws of the sport. Whatever the organization, whatever the law -- they know what to do. This is too controversial, why am I going to say something that doesn’t accomplish anything? If it’s legal, they know what to do. If it’s legal, there’s nothing to say about it. It’s legal." Phone Post
1/25/13 1:27 AM
SonnendbySilva
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slugshot331 - http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/id/15993/ageless-belfort-believes-hell-overcome-bisping

"ESPN: Some fighters in their 30s have been diagnosed with low testosterone levels and received exemptions to use testosterone replacement therapy [TRT]. Have you ever applied for TRT or would you consider it?

Belfort: If a question is private, I have the choice to answer or not. If I make it public, it’s not private anymore. If I want to say something private I will say it, but I keep to myself and I respect the laws of the sport. Whatever the organization, whatever the law -- they know what to do. This is too controversial, why am I going to say something that doesn’t accomplish anything? If it’s legal, they know what to do. If it’s legal, there’s nothing to say about it. It’s legal." Phone Post
Hmmmm Phone Post
1/25/13 2:28 AM
UGCTT_mousetrap
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Master Bater - what could i have possibly done to get 6 vote downs??
Grow up Phone Post
1/25/13 2:43 AM
I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's like the Juan Manuel Marquez of mma. Looking more jacked as he gets older, much as I'd like to accuse him...he's never tested positive since Pride. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.