UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Who wins? Hulk Vs Juggernaut

1/22/13 12:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stickgrappler
1346 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please forgive me... I'm sure this was discussed. I don't recall the GG verdict though or may have missed the discussion

Who wins? Hulk Vs Juggernaut

They both have to fight each other to the death in order to survive

TIA
1/22/13 1:59 PM
dizz
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neither is killing the other, so I don't see this fight "ending" in that sense

Hulk by ring out

1/22/13 2:04 PM
paw
1303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here we go again.....

1/22/13 2:06 PM
dizz
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is going to be an epic Skarhead v. Zenoplata battle

1/22/13 2:10 PM
Stickgrappler
1346 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not intentional!

sparked by seein a pic in my FB feed.
1/22/13 2:12 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1006 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL OH DEAR GOD............WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.................

HULK BY KNOCKING JUGGY INTO ORBIT. 

1/22/13 2:15 PM
Mumbly Joe
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/22/13 2:49 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hulk by ring out Phone Post
1/22/13 3:50 PM
LittleKang
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - Hulk by ring out Phone Post
Yup Phone Post
1/22/13 5:16 PM
Calebcb
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 6:37 PM
Oh, what the hell, let's do it again.

I think Classic Juggernaut with true invulnerability should beat most versions of Hulk. Maximum rage or some otherwise amped up version of Hulk can break all the rules and crack Juggernaut's defense, but I think he should be beaten most times before he reaches that level. Juggernaut's momentum enchantment would help him to always be coming forward with power while Hulk would get caught backpeddling at points and lose power in his strikes. He can only redirect Juggernaut so many times before even blockhead Cain gets wise to his tactics.

If it comes to ring out attempts, Juggernaut can survive in any environment and eventually get back to the battlefield due to his durability, being completely inexhaustible and not needing to eat, breathe or sleep. Hulk has shown some adaptability to environment at times, but if he was the one that Spider-Man trapped in cement, he'd likely be dead. If he got out, he might revert to something like the Mindless Hulk persona forever due to being driven completely insane by the ordeal of a mortal mind being trapped in cement for an unknown span of time. Think of the willpower it would take to overcome that with your sanity intact when normal people start cracking just from being in isolated custody in a regular prison.

If Cain actually makes it a few pages without being Aikido'd straight in to a telepath, Cytorrak might even start to see him favorably and give him a bit more juice so he can finally be the one that gets help or receives an upgrade for their fights.
1/22/13 5:17 PM
Calebcb
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 5:17 PM
Double.
1/22/13 7:29 PM
Alger Hiss
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You seem like a nice guy, stickgrappler, but making this thread kind of illustrates your dicklier side, haha
1/23/13 12:09 AM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III

Hulk wins via not being a bitch!

1/23/13 12:09 AM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III

dizz - 

This thread is going to be an epic Skarhead v. Zenoplata battle

Lol prolly

1/23/13 12:24 AM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Please forgive me... I'm sure this was discussed."

Nope, never.

1/23/13 2:13 AM
Alumatine
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Omg. Why start this thread. We lost so many good people in the last one. Phone Post
1/23/13 3:01 AM
Leigh
714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly, neither has a very exciting power set. Strong and tough - that's it. They shouldn't be able to hit hard enough to hurt each other, so they'd have to wrestle. Juggs can push hulk back, hulk may be physically stronger. Would probably result in a playground fight, with hulk head locking juggernaut and trying to squeeze his head off Phone Post
1/23/13 9:24 AM
N9K
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

paw - 

Here we go again.....

1/23/13 10:15 AM
Stickgrappler

Alger Hiss - You seem like a nice guy, stickgrappler, but making this thread kind of illustrates your dicklier side, haha

lol - no, it shows my 'forgetful' side

saw a pic that looked cool yesterday on facebook, i shared it. please ask Torque, CharlesLewis or Kneeblock to check.

lol at me... sorry about this GG... i VU'd everyone on this thread
1/23/13 11:50 AM
Icepac
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here we go again... And I still say Hulk... I go with my gut...
1/23/13 11:53 AM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here are some of the longer ones:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=170&thread=1461130&page=1

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=170&thread=979702&page=1

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=170&thread=967458&page=1

1/23/13 12:03 PM
Stickgrappler

Edited: 01/23/13 12:03 PM

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=170&thread=1461130&page=1

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=170&thread=979702&page=1

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=170&thread=967458&page=1

thx orcus, will read!

1/23/13 12:04 PM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III

Hulk KO'ed Juggernaut in one pannel after beating up every single X-man to ever exist at the same time.

He's obviously 1000x superior to Juggernaut.

1/23/13 12:44 PM
uratoker2
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stickgrappler - not intentional!

sparked by seein a pic in my FB feed.

How 'bout teaming these two up, and taking on Solomon Grundy and Doomsday?
1/23/13 1:52 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1006 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOFL WAT THE FUCK WAS I ON WHEN I WROTE THIS............JESUS CHRIST.   I CLICKED ON THE LINK TO READ THE OLD THREADS AND SECOND FUCKING POST WAS THIS.    I CHOKED ON MY WATER.   LOL 

"I ONCE SPENT 4 MONTHS OUT IN THE DESERTS OF THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK.............IT WAS A HARSH LAND OF UNFORGVING NIGHTMARES............AROUND THE 3 MONTH MARK I CAME ACROSS A WALLABE APPARENTLY SKINNED BY POACHERS......IT WAS MOANING AND WRITHING AROUND IN HORRIBLE PAIN.........THEY SKINNED HIM AND LEFT HIM THERE TO DIE........AFTER ALL I HAD BEEN THROUGH I WAS TAKEN ABACK BY THE DISGUSTING INHUMANE CRIMES WE COMMIT AGAINST NATURE...............THEN I CUT A HOLE IN ITS FACE AND FUCKED IT TILL I CAME.........................."

I AM TOO OLD TO THINK OF SUCH THINGS ANYMORE. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.