UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Who wins? Hulk Vs Juggernaut

3/15/13 4:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're still dead wrong about 1 and 6, 4 and 5 are out by your own admission... 2 and 3 are two parts of a SINGLE story. So we have exactly ONE story where Hulk wins a fight, and it's a one punch encounter. He's never done that before or since.

Skarr also didn't just punch him into space. You're glossing over the fact that he used his power to get him up into the air, and charged the punch with another power that draws on the strength of the entire planet.

3/15/13 11:53 AM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/15/13 11:59 AM

"You're still dead wrong about 1"

Here's what I said: "Juggernaut is getting the better of dopey Hulk. Starts strangling him or breaking his neck or whatever. Captions say that NOW the Hulk starts getting pissed, and with that, he immediately manhandles Juggs, twirls him around like a party favor, and throws him into a mountain, ending the encounter. The writer says afterwards Juggs was "probably KO'd by the impact"."

Every word there is a fact.

"and 6"

All I can do is shake my head. You think a guy whose head is spun, who is grimacing, closing his eyes, and grunting, is not hurt? Why is he doing those things? What would convince you he was hurt? Blood? Where should blood be coming from exactly? I can't even address the stopping thing anymore, it's too ridiculous and just proves you're hopelessly in denial.

"So we have exactly ONE story where Hulk wins a fight, and it's a one punch encounter. He's never done that before or since."

lol, who won the other fights, Juggernaut? Juggernaut picking himself out of the dirt at the foot of a mountain (where the writer said he was probably KO'd) won? Juggernaut digging himself out of sewage won the fight? Did Hulk have a mark on him at the end of any of those? Did Hulk spare a second thought for the guy he casually discarded like a used condom?

He's never done it before or since? Maybe because he got his way without needing a KO? If you can just throw a guy into the trash and continue on your merry way, lol @ citing the fact that he only put him down and out with a punch ONCE as some kind of knock against his ability to do so. How many times has Juggernaut won a fight against Hulk? More than once? How many times against a pissed Hulk? Oh, never? Well then by all means, continue clinging to the fact that Hulk only one-punched Juggs ONCE -- as opposed to never for Juggs -- as your crowning argument.

"You're glossing over the fact that he used his power to get him up into the air, and charged the punch with another power that draws on the strength of the entire planet.

Great. How much does old power increase his strength, exactly? Do you think he's stronger than pissed Hulk with it? Do you think he was at that moment the strongest physical being in the MU?

3/15/13 11:57 AM
orcus

Edited: 03/15/13 12:06 PM

Literally your sole argument for Juggernaut winning is this belief -- that you've been hopelessly unable to substantiate -- that he is truly invulnerable, or at least invulnerable to the Hulk. You KNOW he's not stronger than Hulk -- he has absolutely no strength achievements remotely comparable to holding up a mountain range or moving tectonic plates -- you KNOW he's not faster, you KNOW he's not a smarter fighter...

Basically your entire argument seems to now rest on the fact that the artist didn't draw blood spurting out of Juggs' eye hole or something when WWH punched him (even though Hulk hit him in the side of the helmet) -- the lack of blood allows you to hilariously claim the wincing, grunting Juggernaut was unhurt by the blow, which lets you claim pissed Hulk can't hurt him because we only have that OTHER time a pissed Hulk put Juggs on his knees with a punch, and that's not enough for you.

Here's your hilarious logic: "Hulk can't hurt Juggs. Pissed Hulk punched Juggs on two occasions. One time he clearly didn't hurt Juggs (who winced and closed his eyes and went HNNNNGH), because there's no blood, even though the point of impact, like 99.999% of his head, was covered by his helmet. This means the OTHER time, when Juggs was dropped to his knees and stayed there for two more pages, doesn't count because it's an anomaly."

Can you look at the above and see what the problem is? How ridiculous it is?

I'm just going to repost this for the new page to make sure no one misses this, and misses how in denial you guys are:

All Hulk / Juggs encounters:

1. Juggernaut is getting the better of dopey Hulk. Starts strangling him or breaking his neck or whatever. Captions say that NOW the Hulk starts getting pissed, and with that, he immediately manhandles Juggs, twirls him around like a party favor, and throws him into a mountain, ending the encounter. The writer says afterwards Juggs was "probably KO'd by the impact".
  2. Juggernaut KOs a restrained Professor Hulk whom every caption and piece of dialogue makes clear is holding back. The answer to my question to Skarhead above, about why Hulk cannot hurt Juggs in this encounter, is simple: Hulk never hits him. He throws him, pushes mud in his face, and tries to save him from quicksand. 
  3. Hulk punches Juggs helmet off and drops him with a bodyblow. Juggs is still on his knees two pages later.
  4. War Hulk stops Juggernaut and almost kills him. Celestial gadgets though.
  5. WWH destroys Juggs in a couple panels. Depowered Juggs though.
  6. WWH hurts Juggs with a punch and stops him.
So in other words, the ONLY time Juggs has EVER gotten the better of Hulk is when a holding-back Hulk never even landed a punch. EVERY other time, a pissed off Hulk has ended the fight on his terms; EVERY time a pissed off Hulk has punched Juggs, he has hurt him.

According to 3 out of 5 versions of OHOTMU, and the current Marvel.com entry, Juggernaut is not "truly invulnerable" but merely has an "extraordinary degree of resistance to injury". According to EVERY version of OHOTMU and the current Marvel.com entry, Hulk's strength just keeps increasing the madder he gets and is "potentially limitless". According to EVERY encounter they've ever had, Juggernaut CANNOT get the better of a pissed off Hulk. According to EVERY encounter they've had where a pissed off Hulk has thrown a punch, Juggs can be hurt. According to SHITLOADS of other encounters with other characters over the decades, Juggernaut can be hurt. According to an encounter with Hulk's significantly smaller, weaker son, Juggernaut can be one-punched into outer space.

SOMEONE TELL ME THE ARGUMENT FOR JUGGERNAUT WINNING THIS FIGHT. There is literally NOTHING that makes the case for him. Neither guy is "truly" invulnerable; Hulk is faster; Hulk can/will be stronger; Hulk fights smarter; Hulk has gotten the better of every encounter they've actually had save one where he was barely even fighting back. 

3/15/13 7:44 PM
Wet Fish
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do believe there is a way in which dominates the hulk with ease Phone Post
3/16/13 10:17 AM
taba
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jaysis christ, orcus.

unless you want to argue marvel comic portrayal is consistent (and without artistic license - does iron man's armor really sweat?), then admit referring to specific comic portrayals is idiotic.

when marvel had to define the two, they settled on the quantified descriptions given in the classic msh rpg.

the two are archetypal (unstoppable, strongest). that's why those descriptions resonate.
3/16/13 10:18 AM
taba
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sorry, almost forgot: fuck editorial inconsistency!
3/16/13 11:27 AM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WWHulk did not stop Juggernaut in panel...This was never shown or even described in caption. He slowed him down, but the artwork very clearly showed the Hulk getting pushed back w/ little rocks flying behind his heels. This is what the artist drew and what was in print. At no point was there a special panel that showed Juggernaut getting "stopped"....This would have been a big deal. It would have been adressed. The Hulk or Juggernaut would have made a comment....at the very least a small caption would have been added saying "Juggernaut stopped !"

Nothing. They lock up. Hulk gets the worst of it as usual. Juggernaut is slowed, but never stopped. There's a panel showing the struggle after the panel showing Hulk still getting pushed back. Then we see the mansion in danger. Proff X runs out and yells at Cain....cain is distracted by his brother, looks away....and only then does Hulk use his "Hulk Smash!!!"....I mean cheap Akido tactic to let Juggernaut run past, unharmed....and make sure to get away very fast before Cain returns unharmed....after refusing to leave for 4 entire issues.

The only thing that comic showed was that Hulk can go out into space and get SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER amped up to crazy Hulk levels.....and regular ol' Juggernaut still treats him like a bitch, shows him ZERO respect, bloodies him up, kicks his face in the dirt, pushes him back, and PROVES that even THE strongest version of Hulk EVER...still cannot beat down Juggernaut with his fists alone and has to suddenly rely on slick Akido tactics and the help of Proff X to get a cheap battlefield removal "victory"....Basically admitting he still can't hurt Juggernaut so it's best to get away from him and flee the scene.

" HULK SMASH !!!!!"

That's TWICE now Hulk has needed Proff X to deal w/ Juggernaut BTW...because he sure as shit can't smash Juggernaut all by his lonesome.

lol
3/16/13 11:37 AM
orcus

taba - jaysis christ, orcus.

unless you want to argue marvel comic portrayal is consistent (and without artistic license - does iron man's armor really sweat?), then admit referring to specific comic portrayals is idiotic.

when marvel had to define the two, they settled on the quantified descriptions given in the classic msh rpg.

the two are archetypal (unstoppable, strongest). that's why those descriptions resonate.

Some stats were undoubtedly set for gameplay purposes -- we need a boss battle! Make a guy who absolutely can't be hurt by physical means so the players have to figure something out! The OHOTMU Master edition was supposed to be an attempt to codify the powers and stats; it came out 6 years after the RPG, in 1990; Juggs was invulnerable in it, but also class 90 strength, so his fanboys won't accept that entry either. If they did, we're left with a guy Hulk can't hurt, but can absolutely manhandle, resulting in an inevitable win by ringout as he knocks Juggs into space.

They could easily say Juggs is "invulnerable" in more recent editions of OHOTMU and in his current entry on Marvel.com, but they don't....why? 

" then admit referring to specific comic portrayals is idiotic."

That's all anyone refers to in these threads, because they don't like what OHOTMU and Marvel actually have to say about the characters in their entries. I'd be happy to ignore specific, plot-driven portrayals and go by the entries. Then we're left with Juggs being "extraordinarily resistant to injury" and Hulk having strength that just keeps increasing "potentially limitless"ly, and being faster, more agile, a better fighter, and smarter (and having "high resistance" to injury himself). Like I said, that still sounds like a win for Hulk to me.

3/16/13 12:04 PM
Zenoplata
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In The Amazing  X-men #4506 Juggernaut was running around screaming "I'M THE BADDEST ON THE PLANET!" and Hulk came over and was like, "HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS!" then they fought, but it wasn't much of a fight. Hulk gave Juggernaut a wedgie and kicked him in the nuts and made him cry and called him a bitch.

This is a very rare comic, I'd link it but I have the only copy. Also, I'd post scans, but my computer is broke, sorry guys.

3/17/13 11:16 AM
Iceman26gw

Sounds more like whoevers writing picks whoever wins. Characters power sets change all the time. Its Marvel, nothing is ever consistent.
3/17/13 7:02 PM
orcus

There's Skarhead right on cue, blathering nonsense that has been addressed a thousand times already.

No need to bother refuting his drivel yet again, but this one deserved a response:

SKARHEAD - at the very least a small caption would have been added saying "Juggernaut stopped !"

And the response is: lol

3/19/13 11:16 AM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 

There's Skarhead right on cue, blathering nonsense that has been addressed a thousand times already.

No need to bother refuting his drivel yet again, but this one deserved a response:

SKARHEAD - at the very least a small caption would have been added saying "Juggernaut stopped !"

And the response is: lol

This wasn't adressed properly

And there was ZERO mention or illustration of Juggernaut being stopped...plenty of illustrations of Hulk getting pushed back, bullied, bloodied, beat down, and then retreating like a lil bish after Proff X helped disract his bully.

Anyway I'm still waiting on your research and scans PROVING that most of the MU handbooks state that Juggernaut does NOT possess a forcefield and is mearely a class 90 bruiser. By the numbers, let's have it.

3/19/13 4:23 PM
Zenoplata
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So you're still trying to argue that fact that Juggernaut is essentially a fat stupid version of the Invisible Woman without mind-bubbles?

That'd be like the Pro-Hulk side trying to argue that he secretly has green speedos, calls himself Robin and is the love-slave of a middle aged guy that dresses up like a bat.

3/19/13 6:25 PM
orcus

"Anyway I'm still waiting on your research and scans PROVING that most of the MU handbooks state that Juggernaut does NOT possess a forcefield and is mearely a class 90 bruiser. By the numbers, let's have it."

Proof you haven't read the thread...I posted what every OHOTMU said a couple pages back. I never said "most" say he has no forcefield or "most" say he's class 90. I said only two versions say he's invulnerable, and one of those makes no mention of a forcefield, and the other says he's class 90. No others say he's invulnerable. None at all say he's "stronger than class 100".

"This wasn't adressed properly"

Sure it was. A lol is all it deserves. There were no captions AT ALL in that comic. lol, again, at the notion that there should be one saying "Juggernaut got stopped!"

Your complaint is literally that the writer, who said Juggernaut was stopped, should have put a caption saying he was stopped, because otherwise there's no proof he got stopped. Except, you know, the writer saying he got stopped.

"And there was ZERO mention or illustration of Juggernaut being stopped."

I'll ask you again, is Hulk being moved in those two panels on the page where the earth is shaking? Does it say he's being moved, does it look like he's being moved?

3/19/13 6:34 PM
Hemlock
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zenoplata - 

So you're still trying to argue that fact that Juggernaut is essentially a fat stupid version of the Invisible Woman without mind-bubbles?

That'd be like the Pro-Hulk side trying to argue that he secretly has green speedos, calls himself Robin and is the love-slave of a middle aged guy that dresses up like a bat.

He does have globules, I have seen them in one comic a long time ago. So they are in him somewhere still.

Don't touch them.
3/19/13 10:48 PM
SKARHEAD

Edited: 03/19/13 11:07 PM
No caption or artwork in continuity /print showing he got stopped ? No mention, pictures, or character reaction ? He wasn't stopped.

Artwork , captions, dialogue, and OHOTMU, Marvel.com,cards, game, wiki, fansites, etc. all say Juggernaut has a forcefield ? He has a forcefield.
3/19/13 10:59 PM
orcus

"No caption or artwork in continuity /print showing he got stopped ? He wasn't stopped."

The artwork shows he got stopped, sorry.

Maybe you can clear this up by drawing some arrows here to show me where the movement is indicated:

photo push.jpg

"Artwork , captions, dialogue, and OHOTMU, Marvel.com, etc all say Juggernaut has a forcefield ? He has a forcefield."

...and? Do artwork, captions, or dialogue from the last 30 years say he has it? No. Does he use it? No. Do artwork, captions, dialogue, OHOTMU, Marvel.com say it makes him invulnerable? No. 

3/19/13 11:13 PM
SKARHEAD

orcus - 

"Anyway I'm still waiting on your research and scans PROVING that most of the MU handbooks state that Juggernaut does NOT possess a forcefield and is mearely a class 90 bruiser. By the numbers, let's have it."

Proof you haven't read the thread...I posted what every OHOTMU said a couple pages back. I never said "most" say he has no forcefield or "most" say he's class 90. I said only two versions say he's invulnerable, and one of those makes no mention of a forcefield, and the other says he's class 90. No others say he's invulnerable. None at all say he's "stronger than class 100".

"This wasn't adressed properly"

Sure it was. A lol is all it deserves. There were no captions AT ALL in that comic. lol, again, at the notion that there should be one saying "Juggernaut got stopped!"

Your complaint is literally that the writer, who said Juggernaut was stopped, should have put a caption saying he was stopped, because otherwise there's no proof he got stopped. Except, you know, the writer saying he got stopped.

"And there was ZERO mention or illustration of Juggernaut being stopped."

I'll ask you again, is Hulk being moved in those two panels on the page where the earth is shaking? Does it say he's being moved, does it look like he's being moved?

Marvel has hammered " Nothing Can Stop The Juggernaut" for decades. The very few times Juggernaut has been stopped...Marvel has made sure that the reader takes note...that obviously we are dealing w/ a serious threat or great power if the Juggernaut just got stopped...and what better way to make World War Hulk look more uber and bad ass than ever ??? Make him stop the Juggernaut. Smash him mentally and physically....as opposed to getting bullied, smacked around bloody, and having your face kicked in the mud....IF Juggernaut is getting stopped it warrants at least a caption, dialogue, or in panel artwork.

If Juggernaut was stopped he damn well would have said something about it...and Hulk damn well would have gloated. The only panel of artwork that directly shows anything clearly shows Hulk getting pushed back w/ little rocks getting kicked up behind his ankles. PERIOD.

So when you read comics you just ignore what you see in print when it doesn't jive with your agenda and version of reality. Just pick and choose what you feel is and isn't continuity that actually happened and which official sources are worth ignoring or posting online.

Deep down even you don't believe everything you post, but you sure do stick to it cuz you really, really, really want to be right...however Juggernaut STILL has a forcefield. You are wrong and Marvel is right.
3/19/13 11:20 PM
SKARHEAD

orcus - 

"No caption or artwork in continuity /print showing he got stopped ? He wasn't stopped."

The artwork shows he got stopped, sorry.

Maybe you can clear this up by drawing some arrows here to show me where the movement is indicated:

photo push.jpg

"Artwork , captions, dialogue, and OHOTMU, Marvel.com, etc all say Juggernaut has a forcefield ? He has a forcefield."

...and? Do artwork, captions, or dialogue from the last 30 years say he has it? No. Does he use it? No. Do artwork, captions, dialogue, OHOTMU, Marvel.com say it makes him invulnerable? No. 

EEEEEEEENT. There is NOTHING there suggesting Juggernaut was stopped. Just two big guys grappling just as Proff X comes out and distracts the Juggernaut. Juggernaut wasn't pushing him back very fast so there wouldn't be speed lines or anything. The artist already adressed this in the panel before that one...and it showed Hulk sliding back, giving ground. That was the point of that panel. DUH !

Also, Jack Funk already listed at least 6 instances of the forcefield over the last 30 years over several titles...Artwork, captions, and dialogue saying he has a forcefield. Yes he uses it when the writers remeber past continuity and bother to check all the official sources for power listings. As for invulnerable, it clearly offers him a level of invulnerability/durability that far FAR surpasses that of someone like Hulk or Thor as evidenced by Juggernaut literally laughing and shrugging off Thor's punches, hammer strikes, and lightening attacks....something Hulk has never been able to do.
3/20/13 12:38 AM
orcus

Edited: 03/20/13 1:11 AM

"If Juggernaut was stopped he damn well would have said something about it...and Hulk damn well would have gloated. "

So you're saying the writer is lying about his own story? Is that your argument?

"So when you read comics you just ignore what you see in print"

What I see are Hulk and Juggernaut locked up, with Juggernaut trying to push Hulk, and they're not moving. What do you see?

" There is NOTHING there suggesting Juggernaut was stopped. Just two big guys grappling just as Proff X comes out and distracts the Juggernaut. Juggernaut wasn't pushing him back very fast so there wouldn't be speed lines or anything."

So what you're saying is that they are moving in these panels? That you see Hulk being pushed back?

photo push.jpg

"it showed Hulk sliding back, giving ground. That was the point of that panel. DUH !"

Okay, that was the point of that panel. What was the point of the ensuing panels in which zero movement is shown?

".IF Juggernaut is getting stopped it warrants at least a caption, dialogue, or in panel artwork."

Hmm, maybe you're right. Fortunately, after exhaustive digging, I've found in-panel artwork depicting a stopped Juggernaut:

photo push.jpg

"what better way to make World War Hulk look more uber and bad ass than ever"

I don't know, how about KOing Sentry? Someone who, unlike Juggernaut, HASN'T been beaten 9000 times?

"Also, Jack Funk already listed at least 6 instances of the forcefield over the last 30 years over several titles.."

No, he listed examples from 25 years ago and older. Can you read? And you're the Juggernaut megafan, the one who defends him like he's your dad on multiple forums over years and years. Why can't YOU name any recent ones?

"Yes he uses it when the writers remeber past continuity and bother to check all the official sources for power listings."

Again: When is the MOST RECENT example you can find of a comic where Juggernaut has a forcefield, or is said to have a forcefield?

Which official sources should writers check that will tell them that Juggernaut is invulnerable?

"As for invulnerable, it clearly offers him a level of invulnerability/durability that far FAR surpasses that of someone like Hulk or Thor as evidenced by Juggernaut literally laughing and shrugging off Thor's punches, hammer strikes, and lightening attacks....something Hulk has never been able to do."

This is your example of a writer who "remembers past continuity"? A guy who thought Juggernaut was a mutant?

So you're saying that was the definitive, correctly written depiction. So what you're saying is that Juggernaut is very tough, even invulnerable, as long as no one can touch him in the first place -- as long as their fist or whatever stops a foot away from him. But if they CAN touch him, for whatever reason -- like if something shuts his forcefield off (say, a collision with a turbine) or if he just doesn't bother to turn it on (as in every appearance in the past 30 years) -- they can beat the shit out of him in under a minute. 

Do you agree with all those things, or are you "ignoring what you see in print when it doesn't jive with your agenda and version of reality"?

Oh shit.

And out of curiosity, can you tell me how you envision Juggernaut beating up Hulk if Juggernaut is spending the fight encased in a giant bubble that keeps a good foot or more of distance between them? How does he land his own punches? Is he constantly turning it on and off hundreds of times throughout the fight? If they are grappling and Hulk is inside its radius, are they both in the magic bubble? How cozy.

3/22/13 8:52 AM
SKARHEAD

lol...Juggernaut has a forcefield. You're wrong. Marvel is right. Don't drive yourself crazy over it. You're just very wrong. Accept it. Breathe.
3/22/13 11:20 AM
paw
1369 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/22/13 11:32 AM
orcus

Edited: 03/22/13 11:33 AM
SKARHEAD - lol...Juggernaut has a forcefield. You're wrong. Marvel is right. Don't drive yourself crazy over it. You're just very wrong. Accept it. Breathe.

Key sign you've failed miserably in making your case: You desperately cling to one trivial point -- in fact, a strawman -- and ignore absolutely everything else. 

3/22/13 11:45 AM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus -

Literally your sole argument for Juggernaut winning is this belief -- that you've been hopelessly unable to substantiate -- that he is truly invulnerable, or at least invulnerable to the Hulk. You KNOW he's not stronger than Hulk -- he has absolutely no strength achievements remotely comparable to holding up a mountain range or moving tectonic plates -- you KNOW he's not faster, you KNOW he's not a smarter fighter...

Basically your entire argument seems to now rest on the fact that the artist didn't draw blood spurting out of Juggs' eye hole or something when WWH punched him (even though Hulk hit him in the side of the helmet) -- the lack of blood allows you to hilariously claim the wincing, grunting Juggernaut was unhurt by the blow, which lets you claim pissed Hulk can't hurt him because we only have that OTHER time a pissed Hulk put Juggs on his knees with a punch, and that's not enough for you.

Here's your hilarious logic: "Hulk can't hurt Juggs. Pissed Hulk punched Juggs on two occasions. One time he clearly didn't hurt Juggs (who winced and closed his eyes and went HNNNNGH), because there's no blood, even though the point of impact, like 99.999% of his head, was covered by his helmet. This means the OTHER time, when Juggs was dropped to his knees and stayed there for two more pages, doesn't count because it's an anomaly."

Can you look at the above and see what the problem is? How ridiculous it is?

I'm just going to repost this for the new page to make sure no one misses this, and misses how in denial you guys are:

All Hulk / Juggs encounters:

1. Juggernaut is getting the better of dopey Hulk. Starts strangling him or breaking his neck or whatever. Captions say that NOW the Hulk starts getting pissed, and with that, he immediately manhandles Juggs, twirls him around like a party favor, and throws him into a mountain, ending the encounter. The writer says afterwards Juggs was "probably KO'd by the impact".
  2. Juggernaut KOs a restrained Professor Hulk whom every caption and piece of dialogue makes clear is holding back. The answer to my question to Skarhead above, about why Hulk cannot hurt Juggs in this encounter, is simple: Hulk never hits him. He throws him, pushes mud in his face, and tries to save him from quicksand. 
  3. Hulk punches Juggs helmet off and drops him with a bodyblow. Juggs is still on his knees two pages later.
  4. War Hulk stops Juggernaut and almost kills him. Celestial gadgets though.
  5. WWH destroys Juggs in a couple panels. Depowered Juggs though.
  6. WWH hurts Juggs with a punch and stops him.
So in other words, the ONLY time Juggs has EVER gotten the better of Hulk is when a holding-back Hulk never even landed a punch. EVERY other time, a pissed off Hulk has ended the fight on his terms; EVERY time a pissed off Hulk has punched Juggs, he has hurt him.

According to 3 out of 5 versions of OHOTMU, and the current Marvel.com entry, Juggernaut is not "truly invulnerable" but merely has an "extraordinary degree of resistance to injury". According to EVERY version of OHOTMU and the current Marvel.com entry, Hulk's strength just keeps increasing the madder he gets and is "potentially limitless". According to EVERY encounter they've ever had, Juggernaut CANNOT get the better of a pissed off Hulk. According to EVERY encounter they've had where a pissed off Hulk has thrown a punch, Juggs can be hurt. According to SHITLOADS of other encounters with other characters over the decades, Juggernaut can be hurt. According to an encounter with Hulk's significantly smaller, weaker son, Juggernaut can be one-punched into outer space.

SOMEONE TELL ME THE ARGUMENT FOR JUGGERNAUT WINNING THIS FIGHT. There is literally NOTHING that makes the case for him. Neither guy is "truly" invulnerable; Hulk is faster; Hulk can/will be stronger; Hulk fights smarter; Hulk has gotten the better of every encounter they've actually had save one where he was barely even fighting back. 

This. Hulk is strongest there is! Phone Post
3/22/13 12:42 PM
venomAA
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/22/13 12:51 PM
Isn't there a mcfarlane spiderman comic where shatterstar actually makes juggernaut bleed when he stabs him in the eyes? Its a crossover between XFactor and Spiderman.If that guy actually made him bleed, why wouldn't a punch from the hulk do the same.
-Edit 1-
Found the name of the crossover, is Sabotage
-Edit 2-
Found the pic.
http://www.spawn.com/news/events/mocca/piece.52.html
-Edit 3-
Comic in youtube.
jump to 3:41. you guys will see the panel where he bleeds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z18ib6KEWOk

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.