UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Who wins? Hulk Vs Juggernaut

1/25/13 3:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Non N00B
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

uratoker2 - 
Stickgrappler - not intentional!

sparked by seein a pic in my FB feed.

How 'bout teaming these two up, and taking on Solomon Grundy and Doomsday?

Oh man
1/25/13 6:52 AM
MarkRobinson
1270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mumbly Joe - 

1/25/13 9:16 AM
JoeHurley
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Doc Ock can KO you then you have no chance against the Juggernaut.

1/25/13 9:18 AM
Leigh
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Conversely, if Spiderman can take your repeated punches while he holds you in cement, you aren't hurting hulk Phone Post
1/25/13 11:39 AM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctor Octopus killed Spider-Man though, he's an A level villain now.

1/25/13 1:24 PM
uratoker2
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joe hurley, you have to post when the hulk catches up with ock though too..... :-)
1/25/13 3:47 PM
Tidbits
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

paw - 

Here we go again.....

ditto
1/25/13 3:54 PM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Juggernaut is someone ese's bitch, if he doesn't make Cyttorak happy he gets punked.

Hulk answers to no one but HULK!

1/25/13 6:44 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Classic Juggs wins all day, every day. That said, Marvel's writers LIVE to find ways to depower him so he would likely lose in any modern comic.

1/25/13 10:56 PM
JackFunk
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CharlesLewis - 

Classic Juggs wins all day, every day. That said, Marvel's writers LIVE to find ways to depower him so he would likely lose in any modern comic.

I agree, classic Juggs with force field should not be beaten with physical force.
1/26/13 2:43 AM
Leigh
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/28/13 11:37 AM
JackFunk -
CharlesLewis - 

I agree, classic Juggs with force field should not be beaten with physical force.

There has to be a limit. He can't just be infinitely invulnerable, that doesn't make sense Phone Post
1/28/13 12:12 AM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JackFunk - 
CharlesLewis - 

"Classic Juggs with forcefield" made like 5 appearances in Marvel history, compared to about 10 million without forcefield. And in one of those he got it overloaded by a propellor and then stunned by a kick from Beast.

1/28/13 10:10 AM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III

JackFunk - 
CharlesLewis - 

Unless someone is so strong they can like punch holes in reality or something.

1/28/13 12:58 PM
NeoSpartan
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY - 

LOFL WAT THE FUCK WAS I ON WHEN I WROTE THIS............JESUS CHRIST.   I CLICKED ON THE LINK TO READ THE OLD THREADS AND SECOND FUCKING POST WAS THIS.    I CHOKED ON MY WATER.   LOL 

"I ONCE SPENT 4 MONTHS OUT IN THE DESERTS OF THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK.............IT WAS A HARSH LAND OF UNFORGVING NIGHTMARES............AROUND THE 3 MONTH MARK I CAME ACROSS A WALLABE APPARENTLY SKINNED BY POACHERS......IT WAS MOANING AND WRITHING AROUND IN HORRIBLE PAIN.........THEY SKINNED HIM AND LEFT HIM THERE TO DIE........AFTER ALL I HAD BEEN THROUGH I WAS TAKEN ABACK BY THE DISGUSTING INHUMANE CRIMES WE COMMIT AGAINST NATURE...............THEN I CUT A HOLE IN ITS FACE AND FUCKED IT TILL I CAME.........................."

I AM TOO OLD TO THINK OF SUCH THINGS ANYMORE. 

holy fucking shit... I'm gonna put that on a shirt
1/30/13 3:37 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh - 
JackFunk -
CharlesLewis - 

There has to be a limit. He can't just be infinitely invulnerable, that doesn't make sense Phone Post

He's invulnerable far FAR beyond anything Hulk or Thor could muster...Full power shots...hammer strikes...these things hurt Hulk and Thor...Feel like a wet paper bag to Juggernaut.

Nothing physical.short of a Celestial should even annoy the Juggernaut when his mental forcefield is activated.

Why so bent out of shape over this ? It's not like he can fly or shoot beams...and he falls easily to mental PSI attacks and certain magics...but blunt force trauma in Hulk or Thor class shouldn't do jack shit mang.
1/30/13 3:40 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh -  Conversely, if Spiderman can take your repeated punches while he holds you in cement, you aren't hurting hulk Phone Post

Rabbit punches from clinch range...and if you can KO Hulk, Thor, Thing, Colossus, etc...questioning whether or not you can hurt Spiderman is just silly and reaching.

BTW...pretty sad when a 3rd rate Spiderman /villain MORT like Dr. Octopus (lol) just BRUTALLY owns and KO's you leaving you in a bloody heap. That wasn't even close on ANY level.

Almost as sad as having your life saved...by the New Warriors-lol
1/30/13 4:36 PM
unique_devil
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Juggs is a jobber, similar to Galactus. They are  portrayed as world eater/world beaters, only to be ousted by Squirel Girl...

1/30/13 5:10 PM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III

Considering Juggernaut gets his cooli spanked by bitches like... Jubilee. Doc Ock working Hulk in a shitty book is nothing.

"Oh no, Dazzler just shot fireworks in my face, waaaahhhh!" - Juggersnot.

1/30/13 5:48 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah he damn near killed Dazzler when the met, with a CLAP intended to stun her... she did nothing to him. Full power Juggy eats any amount of physical force and keeps coming... it's his central defining characteristic after all. Unimaginative writers have, through the years, cheated us with depowered versions, silly bullshit loopholes and Hulk Akido, but we all know the facts.

1/31/13 2:31 AM
Leigh

SKARHEAD -
Leigh - 
JackFunk -
CharlesLewis - 

He's invulnerable far FAR beyond anything Hulk or Thor could muster...Full power shots...hammer strikes...these things hurt Hulk and Thor...Feel like a wet paper bag to Juggernaut.

Nothing physical.short of a Celestial should even annoy the Juggernaut when his mental forcefield is activated.

Why so bent out of shape over this ? It's not like he can fly or shoot beams...and he falls easily to mental PSI attacks and certain magics...but blunt force trauma in Hulk or Thor class shouldn't do jack shit mang.
LOL how am I bent out of shape? I haven't used capitals, exclamation marks. I couldn't care less - see my first post on the thread.

We all know who takes this topic far too personally and its not me... Phone Post
1/31/13 3:55 AM
NeoSpartan
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eatinpopcorn.gif
1/31/13 5:45 AM
MarkRobinson
1270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree that Juggy should be much more invulnerable than the Hulk. Hulks durability is great but I think hes even less invulnerable than some of the other high tier characters. What makes up for it, is the super rapid healing factor. 

Personally I think most all versions of hulk should lose this fight. Hes not KO proof, the strength levels are comparable, hulk is slightly faster and more agile but Juggernaut should be virtually unphased by purely physical attacks. What else does hulk have to offer outside of brute force physical attacks? 

Say for instance, hulk gets juggy down and pounds him into the earth for an hour, Juggy should get up like he got hit once. Hulk getting beat down with that many unanswered shots should be KO'd.  

no matter how angry hulk is, he can be beat to sleep by enough force. 

however, Ive been known to think hulk is a bit overrated though. 

1/31/13 5:49 AM
MarkRobinson

I actually think a more intelligent hulk stands a better chance than a full on raging hulk. Juggernauts major weakness is that hes a fuckin retarded. 

a professor hulk might lack the strength advantage but he should be pretty much up to par to bang. using his smarts he might be able to get juggernaut in an area that could do some real damage to him. idk, maybe fighing long enough he decides to take the fight near the baxter building and manages to grab one of Reeds weapons. 

thats not truly fair in a true death battle situation but its within the realm of possibility in the comics. an intelligent hulk could probably run circles around juggernaut. Thats what makes the WWH aikido toss reasonable but not a true fight victory. 

1/31/13 5:52 AM
Leigh

How would Juggernaut do it? He doesn't have explosive power, we don't even know how strong he is. What are his greatest strength feats? KOing people is not a strength feat, nor does it make sense when you do not move very fast.

As I stated, neither should be able to hurt the other with punches. You can make the argument that comic physics isn't in play here and we have to suspend logic but in that case, they have both hurt each other with punches in the comics. In that case, who ever gets the first shot off will probably win

Hulk has stopped Juggs with one shot before, I don't think the reverse is true. Juggernaut is more likely to throw first in a random encounter cos that's what he does - punch first and ask questions later
1/31/13 7:46 AM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III

Juggernaut getting SONNED!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.