UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn: Saddamhugevain.... Are You Tucking?!?!?

1/22/13 1:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frat:

As many of you may know I started a thread called "Charity Bets" a while back where you can wager with other UG'rs and the winner picks charity of choice to send agreed upon amount too... Have had sum great sweats so far, some great people involved and already raised around $400 for charity with no one welching on there bets!

I thought it would be fun to start a (non-mma) one on the OG for all other sports... Had an open bet with SF-3 for $25.... Saddam said he wanted it...(can look in the one on the UG, last page to verify his wanting to do this) I asked him to go to the thread on the OG and accept it there to get that thread rolling....he did... I usually donate to Franks Fight but this time wanted to help out KRS10.com with her Tap Cancer Out charity and even informed her of the bet ( she was stoked, check UG thread) well we rooted in the 49ers ... They won... And now 10 days later no response from Saddam in either thread... I was hoping he forgot or wasn't on here for some reason and would show up sooner than later... Even told KRS I didn't wanna have to make a thread like this... She said fuck that Hunt him Down.... Lol... So Sorry for putting you on blast Saddam but what the hell man? You tucking?

In for UG justice!!

If he tucks or has a reasonable answer for why he accepted so enthusiastically and then Changed his Tune... I'll pay the $25 to her Charity... But need an Answer on the Tuckage!!!

Little Johnny Tucks is nothing anyone wants to be known for... Especially on a Charity Bet! Phone Post
1/22/13 1:10 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anyone could link the threads that would be appreciated, don't know how to link from iPhone! Phone Post
1/22/13 1:12 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In

Pitchfork? Phone Post
1/22/13 1:13 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_NKTKDace - In

Pitchfork? Phone Post
My man... Hope your hanging tough!! Phone Post
1/22/13 1:21 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welching on charity bet????

Have we searched to see if they have posted at all?

1/22/13 1:23 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_NKTKDace - In

Pitchfork? Phone Post
Wiffel ball bats for now... If turns into full blown Hunt... Pitchforks, Axe handles and snow Shovels. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:23 PM
SonnendbySilva
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will not end well. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Welching on charity bet????

Have we searched to see if they have posted at all?

Lmao... Ya I seen him post ,.. In another Charitable thread... Think he's a good dude from what I have seen him post... Just not sure what happened? Phone Post
1/22/13 1:31 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

He even confirmed and accepted on the thread to help get the little kid a new Tablet that was stolen... He donated to that cause and like I said seems like a stand up guy from all interactions I have had... Just need to know why the silence... Was he confused? Not read the OP to see rules? I'm not sure what's happening! Phone Post
1/22/13 1:51 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

SonnendbySilva - This will not end well. Phone Post
Hopefully it does... The dude has been very giving in other threads and as stated I think he's a stand up guy... Not sure how there could be much confusion though, everyone else who has participated figured out what was going on and how to go about paying up, posting screen shots of confirmations...etc ... My OP's in both threads were pretty detailed on how it works... Really am trying to give him the benifit of doubt...

I was just so stoked to actually win one... Lol... Been paying out more than getting paid lately... Lol... And was stoked to help KRS out... She's a great chick going threw a rough time, yet still raising $$$ for charity and keeping a positive attitude while battling Cancer Herself!!

Pay the Lady!! Phone Post
1/22/13 1:54 PM
westside
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt. Dude needs to pay. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:57 PM
suess
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if he welches, i will pay his bet.  fuck welchers by the way. 

hi frank, hope all is well! 

1/22/13 2:31 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

suess -

You are awsome!! Phone Post
1/22/13 3:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Will not let this slide... TTT till the Coins get dropped! Phone Post
1/22/13 3:45 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

westside - Ttt. Dude needs to pay. Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/22/13 5:08 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Vein.... Where you at?

Donde Estas ?!? Phone Post
1/22/13 6:49 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

VEIN!!! Phone Post
1/22/13 7:30 PM
suess
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/22/13 9:49 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

VEIN.... VEIN!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
1/22/13 10:22 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Hopefully it does... The dude has been very giving in other threads and as stated I think he's a stand up guy... Not sure how there could be much confusion though, everyone else who has participated figured out what was going on and how to go about paying up, posting screen shots of confirmations...etc ... My OP's in both threads were pretty detailed on how it works... Really am trying to give him the benifit of doubt...

I was just so stoked to actually win one... Lol... Been paying out more than getting paid lately... Lol... And was stoked to help KRS out... She's a great chick going threw a rough time, yet still raising $$$ for charity and keeping a positive attitude while battling Cancer Herself!!

Awe you're so sweet. But lady sounds so old.

And this makes me think of Better Off Dead, "I want my Two Dollars!!!" Phone Post
1/22/13 10:34 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess -

My hero :) Phone Post
1/22/13 10:37 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Awe you're so sweet. But lady sounds so old.

And this makes me think of Better Off Dead, "I want my Two Dollars!!!" Phone Post
Sorry... I meant Pay the Hotty!! Phone Post
1/22/13 11:01 PM
suess

is there a deadline for this charity thing?  has he replied to any messages or anything?  

1/22/13 11:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

suess -

is there a deadline for this charity thing?  has he replied to any messages or anything?  

No deadline... But everyone else has paid up with in a reasonable time 1-4 days... Been 10 days... Bumped threads like 10 times... No reply?!? Phone Post
1/23/13 8:13 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.