UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn: Saddamhugevain.... Are You Tucking?!?!?

1/24/13 10:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BALLSDEEP - Cool pix.
You can't hide Saddam!!! Phone Post
1/24/13 11:01 AM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what's up?  if he doesn't pay up soon i'm going to just do it myself.  

1/24/13 12:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saddamhugevein - 

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

FFS YA FUCKERS.... PM me next time as I'm oblivious sometimes to things I say while pissed...Guess what...For late payment I will double it....How do i pay?

And Pescadero You owe me my vote ups back.... :p

hahaha....send details and I,ll donate 50 bucks!  :)

WE GOT HIM ;)

Now Just stay Calm and dont go anywhere till KRS puts the link in here!

I knew You were a good Egg .... VTFU for stepping up!!!

1/24/13 12:21 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4S3EFLEJRJXAU

Send schilings here and I'll have the Mods Delete the thread....unless you would like it up for a bit to help with the vote ups....im sure all in here will get you right ...once you PAY THE HOTTY!!!

1/24/13 12:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

saddamhugevein -

LMAO... Tricycle is all time!! Phone Post
1/24/13 12:32 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saddamhugevein -

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

FFS YA FUCKERS.... PM me next time as I'm oblivious sometimes to things I say while pissed...Guess what...For late payment I will double it....How do i pay?

And Pescadero You owe me my vote ups back.... :p

hahaha....send details and I,ll donate 50 bucks!  :)

He lives!! Saddam you are one lucky bastard! Pescy was in the midst of forming a real life search party And was going to hunt down you and your whole family!!
Did the link work?
And for those who don't know, the money is going to Tap Cancer Out. A nonprofit organization that raises money for cancer orgs on behalf of the grappling and BJJ community. I'll put info up in lil while.
So your money is going to a great cause, so I thank you Saddam.
And of course, I thank you Pescy :) Phone Post
1/24/13 12:41 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saddamhugevein -

Ahaha awesome Phone Post
1/24/13 12:58 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saddamhugevein -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4S3EFLEJRJXAU

Send schilings here and I'll have the Mods Delete the thread....unless you would like it up for a bit to help with the vote ups....im sure all in here will get you right ...once you PAY THE HOTTY!!!

50 Dollars sent as promised.

Confirmation number pm,d to Krs.

:)

Good dude. Will vote up when I get home. Phone Post
1/24/13 1:00 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

saddamhugevein -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Good Man... Will vote you up every time I get on the Comp... Won't be often, lol, addicted to living in I-Land!

Have cleared your name on both Charity Bets threads and requested all to Vote you Up!! Phone Post
1/24/13 1:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

SonnendbySilva - This will not end well. Phone Post
It did!!! Phone Post
1/24/13 1:23 PM
UGCTT_mojodmonky
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saddamhugevein - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

glad this worked out well.

VTFU
1/24/13 1:58 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saddamhugevein -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
SonnendbySilva - This will not end well. Phone Post
It did!!! Phone Post

And we all like happy endings.

Yippee Kay Yay Mother Beep!!
Job well done everyone! And again, a huge thank you!! Phone Post
1/24/13 2:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

suess -

what's up?  if he doesn't pay up soon i'm going to just do it myself.  

Thanks again for stepping up!! Your one of the good ones! Phone Post
1/24/13 2:39 PM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey np.  was there a ransom on saddam, btw?  i tracked him down so i want that $100,000!  

1/24/13 2:40 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

suess -

hey np.  was there a ransom on saddam, btw?  i tracked him down so i want that $100,000!  

Ransome reward was Nudies of I or KRS... Your choice ;) Phone Post
1/24/13 2:47 PM
suess

i don't know what KRS looks like but i feel safe betting on her.  sorry bro i'm sure you're a whole boatload of manliness :P

1/24/13 2:56 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

suess -

i don't know what KRS looks like but i feel safe betting on her.  sorry bro i'm sure you're a whole boatload of manliness :P

Good Choice... She's a Hotty...

I'm Just a 6'1 225lb brwn hair Blue eyed Tattood Gargoyle with Size 15 shoes and proof that what they say about foot size is a LIE..I'm all Beans and no Frank... I'll send the nudes to Saddam as a warning of what type of Monster was lurking in the Shadows waiting to pounce if he had not turned himself in. Phone Post
1/24/13 3:31 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
suess -

I'm Just a 6'1 225lb brwn hair Blue eyed Tattood Gargoyle with Size 15 shoes and proof that what they say about foot size is a LIE..I'm all Beans and no Frank... I'll send the nudes to Saddam as a warning of what type of Monster was lurking in the Shadows waiting to pounce if he had not turned himself in. Phone Post
You sexy beast, I can't compete with that!
Unless you have a thing for pointy elbows, then I'm your gal.
;) Phone Post
1/24/13 6:00 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
suess -

;) Phone Post
Raar ... I love pointy Elbs!! Phone Post
1/24/13 6:20 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
suess -

;) Phone Post
Oh my lord, you are too funny.
XOXO Phone Post
1/24/13 8:49 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
suess -

;) Phone Post
XOXO Phone Post
Xoxo ooo xoxo xxx xxx xxx oooooooooo xoxo xo ;) Phone Post
1/24/13 9:30 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
suess -

;) Phone Post
XOXO Phone Post
Xoxo xxx xxx o zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Phone Post
1/24/13 9:52 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
suess -

;) Phone Post
XOXO Phone Post
Holy shit, you just made me laugh so much I spit my tea out. I just wasn't expecting that! Phone Post
1/25/13 7:58 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
suess -

;) Phone Post
XOXO Phone Post
Holy shit, you just made me laugh so much I spit my tea out. I just wasn't expecting that! Phone Post
Lol... I told you i'm a Scorpio... You can't be calling me a sexy beast and then talking about your sexy Pointy's without driving me Wild!!! Phone Post
1/26/13 6:25 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

saddamhugevein - Much love all round!! Phone Post
Vote this man up! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.