UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Petition to Give NDNH a Chance at Glory

1/22/13 2:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
2JupitersTooMany
1750 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It sounds as though Nick Diaz Nut Hugger has been banned for a pattern of trolling just as the Cal was placed on him, which places his E-soul in purgatory, where he will wander alone forever unable to cross into the afterlife.

Any chance the man could get a final chance to suit up in the valley of virtual Megiddo for the final battle between good and evil? Diaz would be fighting for the life of his greatest fan, maybe the motivation he needs to become champion. Phone Post
1/22/13 2:15 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just curious how he got perma banned.  I must have missed his "pattern of trolling".

1/22/13 2:16 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1750 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he's a fun and clever poster who makes the forum more interesting personally. Phone Post
1/22/13 2:17 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whenever he posted there was a 50% chance that it would be gold and a 50% chance that it would be shit.

It's better than most of you, but I kinda hope he stays banned until after GSP kicks Nick's ass so he has to come back with a new name. Nothing personal, just business.
1/22/13 2:33 PM
2JupitersTooMany

My opinion is that if this was the result of offending someone's religious faith, maybe a ban from a personally offended person who was emotionally invested was not the way to proceed, but I'm not sure what happened. Just hate to see the guy disappear forever over a religious thing Phone Post
1/22/13 2:37 PM
SonofJockstrap
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was essentially saying that anyone who is religious is fucking retarded. He got what he deserved. It's one thing to disagree with someone, it's another to go out of your way to be a prick about it.

1/22/13 2:38 PM
2JupitersTooMany

People call each other retarded here all the time. It's a requirement for posting here. Phone Post
1/22/13 2:38 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want the evidence of him being a douche to be presented

1/22/13 2:39 PM
2JupitersTooMany

I meant being retarded, clearly you have a touch of the retard, no offense meant Phone Post
1/22/13 2:43 PM
2JupitersTooMany

My post was directed at the OP, hasn't noticed a number of others had posted in the meanwhile sorry for the confusion Phone Post
Joe_Drogan420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 

He was punished enough already, the power of Jesus defeated Bisping, no need for mods to rub the boot in furthur, he was given proof of Jesus's all reaching power, mortal men adding to it does nothing but make mortal men look petty and mean, divine retribution has been done, let it rest at that.

this

don't be scared mods
6ULDV8
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -  I think he's a fun and clever poster who makes the forum more interesting personally. Phone Post

This in a nutshell.  A Nick Diaz Nut Hugger nutshell.

No way he gets banned for real though right?  I mean that's just not possible is it?

Right?  Please?

1/22/13 2:47 PM
KingRice
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe_Drogan420 -
superCalo - 

He was punished enough already, the power of Jesus defeated Bisping, no need for mods to rub the boot in furthur, he was given proof of Jesus's all reaching power, mortal men adding to it does nothing but make mortal men look petty and mean, divine retribution has been done, let it rest at that.

this

don't be scared mods
. Phone Post
1/22/13 2:48 PM
KingGo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. There have been worse posters than NDNH who still get to dick around freely. Bring him back! Phone Post
1/22/13 2:49 PM
6ULDV8
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The last thing he said on that 'There is no Jesus' thread that I saw was 'Congrats to Vitor'.

Not exactly ban worthy, IMHO.

1/22/13 2:52 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

He's a troll and he admits it. That mindset is disrespectful and he sometimes goes too far.

Why we would support a troll (other than SuperCalo, who is constructive and trolls without being disrespectful or crossing the line) who only caused drama and scares off the fighters who post on here? Phone Post
1/22/13 2:54 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

I'd like to know what he got banned for though, he took the Jesus thread too far but after the fight took place he was respectful and took it like a man. Phone Post
1/22/13 2:54 PM
2JupitersTooMany

superCalo -

the ban happy mod has had his way with this thread, putting it where all good threads got to die a slow death

Are we in what if? I am a blind man borrowing a stranger's phone without a Braille app Phone Post
1/22/13 2:57 PM
MachidasStraightLeft

2JupitersTooMany - 
superCalo -

the ban happy mod has had his way with this thread, putting it where all good threads got to die a slow death

Are we in what if? I am a blind man borrowing a stranger's phone without a Braille app Phone Post

Yes

1/22/13 3:06 PM
sacuma
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed
1/22/13 3:22 PM
6ULDV8

What if...So that means he's not banned after all right?

If it was moved to the new Conspiracy Ground I would expect darker forces at work.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.