UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> An Open Letter from Lloyd Irvin

1/22/13 3:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShaqNoob
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

didn't real lol Phone Post
1/22/13 3:29 PM
J_Swift
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FRAT

Can someone answer this? Did he say he still was there and couldn't perform yet did nothing to prevent the incident in '89 from happening? Or did he just say he's innocent from any wrong doing? Phone Post
1/22/13 3:29 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NeilDiamond -  Not sure he addressed enough from 1989 - I understand why he would drag up every detail, but just saying he was found innocent is redundant. We know that. However, in saying that, there is no reason for him to explain anything to the public. I'm still sure it will affect his business, but at least it's finally had some sort of comment. Phone Post

Everyone thought he was guilty, he didn't say anything that could change anyone's mind.
1/22/13 3:30 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He said what he said then, "I didn't rape anyone," but he's not denying having been there watching a girl get raped, is he? It was a long letter, maybe I missed that. Phone Post
1/22/13 3:30 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 3:30 PM

Woops, wrong gif

1/22/13 3:31 PM
inf0
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - 
inf0 - 

what no plug for his rape prevention seminar?

Nah it's in there.

my my so it is

D241
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I honestly can't take anything away from this.

I already felt and understood that Lloyd, and his students, would be harrassed. He spent much time talking about that.

To me the real issue lies within the 1989 rape case. I'm sure many people feel the same way I do, which is that obviously the 2 students guilty of rape 2012 are wrong, but it's also wrong for what happened in 1989. 

Where does he talk about being friends with the guilty?

Where does he talk about how he didn't in fact try to rape her?

All he said is there's tons of stuff he COULD say, but won't bother. 

Dude, 1989 rape case, that shit needs to be addressed homie. And if you're not going to address it, it's only fair to assume that the truth would be shocking and damning.

2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You don't have to rehash details to simply say that you weren't present for a rape. Is it significant that he didn't say that? Phone Post
1/22/13 3:32 PM
NegoVeio

"I watched the gang rape and wanted to take part, but my dick was limp" Irvin, Lloyd 1990

1/22/13 3:33 PM
tsdabjjfighter
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

as a 97%er, in for the comments
1/22/13 3:33 PM
ValeTudo020
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/22/13 3:35 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The whole thing is sickening. Where did he address the part about watching the girl gang raped and not being able to get hard is the only reason he didnt participate?
1/22/13 3:36 PM
Daredevil73
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sinceufc2 - I didn't see him ever explain anything from 1989 even though he babbled on and on how he would....that's what is shady to me. If he's going to say he's going to tell us EXACTLY what happened then just do it. He skirts the issue so fuck him.

It will be in the Grappling Blueprint.
1/22/13 3:36 PM
DeLurked
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"W hat I am about to share with you IS an eyewitness account of what REALLY happened 23 years ago.
I’m not going to give you the sugar coated version some have told me to give I’m simply going to tell you the truth, the same truth I told 23 years ago"

AND THEN HE SAYS NORHING OTHER THAN HE DIDN'T DO IT.

This thing reads like an advertisement. Look at how many times he compliments himself in the article. How many times he mentions his mom and dad to garner sympathy. How he apologizes for something he says wasn't his fault (knowing the rape would occur). How he distances himself from the rapists.

C'mon, son! Phone Post
1/22/13 3:37 PM
dcase

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - The whole thing is sickening. Where did he address the part about watching the girl gang raped and not being able to get hard is the only reason he didnt participate?

This.
1/22/13 3:37 PM
D241

What I am about to share with you IS an eyewitness account of what REALLY happened 23 years ago.

I’m not going to give you the sugar coated version some have told me to give I’m simply going to tell you the truth, the same truth I told 23 years ago

So for starters...

I was once 20 years old
I did things 20 year olds do... drank too much,
partied too much,
etc...

Probably not unlike many 20 year olds,
I made more than my share of dumb choices.

I hadn’t found martial arts yet.

(I was 3 when I took my first martial arts class
but I didn’t make it the cornerstone of my life until 1996 at that time I still hadn’t learned how to be a leader)

I’m not saying this to excuse my choices and decisions, as that’s simply not possible.

I am saying my life and my foundation was different as an uncertain 20 year old than it is now as a father, husband and mentor at 43.

Recently some people have decided to believe things about me and the 1989 incident that are absolutely positively untrue....

and this is what I’d like to speak to next...
I cannot control what you believe nor will I try. I can only tell the truth.

I told the truth 23 years ago
to my mother
to my father and
under oath in a court of law and I’m telling the truth today.

I’m telling you the same thing I told the jury and the truth that is STILL on record.

The facts are the facts and glossing over the fact that

I did NOT rape nor have sex with ANYONE involved in the 1989 incident cannot and should not be brushed under the carpet.

I told the 100% unadulterated truth, just as I’m sharing with you right now.

I did NOT “get off on a technicality” as some want to say.

Please understand...
Before my trial in 1989 I was offered a plea bargain for “lesser time”...

the prosecutors told my father point blank...

“Mr. Irvin we are going to give your son
a lesser penalty if he admits
he is a rapist and if he doesn't
we will lock him up and put him away for a very long time.”

I talked to my mom and my dad.

I was a kid.
I didn’t know what to do.
Terrified is the only word that comes close.

I’ve never seen my dad cry in my entire life not before and not since... but I remember his breath on my face and his tears in his eyes...

“Son, are you guilty of rape?”

Just the words coming flatly from your father’s mouth ... eye to eye
I still tremble today just remembering it.

I said “no, no dad I didn’t rape her, I didn’t.” And with that he said...

“then you will not say you did.”

And so like my father taught me from the first time I could walk, I went and told the truth and as a result....
I was not convicted. I was innocent.

What part is untrue Lloyd? If you did not get off on a technicality, then why did you get off? Why is the main story that you were going to rape her, but the fact that you were impotent, prevented you from doing so?

He won't address questions like that, and until he does, he can expect people to judge him and boycott his products/services.

1/22/13 3:38 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NegoVeio - 

"I watched the gang rape and wanted to take part, but my dick was limp" Irvin, Lloyd 1990

BOOM!
LastRowCarl

Sub Phone Post
X_Rated
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -  He said what he said then, "I didn't rape anyone," but he's not denying having been there watching a girl get raped, is he? It was a long letter, maybe I missed that. Phone Post

Nope, you didn't miss that.

1/22/13 3:39 PM
Paul_Blanka_Harris

1/22/13 3:40 PM
Sugarfoot
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lots of I's in that letter and this IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiN < and that's still less than that letter. Phone Post
Zed Wayne Zed
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HEHE

Best placement of "Didn't Read" GIFS ever.

cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later
2JupitersTooMany

I like the indignant "I want to apologize to my family that my critics are assholes" intro. Bro. Phone Post
Winston Wolf

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - The whole thing is sickening. Where did he address the part about watching the girl gang raped and not being able to get hard is the only reason he didnt participate?

this and vtfu

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.