UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> An Open Letter from Lloyd Irvin

4/10/13 3:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bmoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAN VIPER - 
thembones -
BuddyRevell - 
hammerhurler - Excellent!

LI Scandal Makes theverge.com:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=11&thread=2158828&page=1&pc=21

http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/9/4204908/martial-arts-champ-responds-to-rape-allegations-with-internet-marketing-trickery

The article indirectly references this thread. It also quotes from the Fuzzy Badfeet thread that was so full of falsehoods it had to be taken down. Awesome.
What falsehoods do you speak of?? Phone Post

I took the "The article..." quote by "them bones" as a sarcastic post, since that was "the reason" why Fuzzy's thread was removed.
4/10/13 5:42 PM
thembones
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ I thought the sarcasm was pretty clear given the context, but I guess not.
4/10/13 5:49 PM
thembones
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL - 
thembones - 
BuddyRevell - 
hammerhurler - Excellent!

LI Scandal Makes theverge.com:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=11&thread=2158828&page=1&pc=21

http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/9/4204908/martial-arts-champ-responds-to-rape-allegations-with-internet-marketing-trickery

The article indirectly references this thread. It also quotes from the Fuzzy Badfeet thread that was so full of falsehoods it had to be taken down. Awesome.

Hi, TLI!

Is it that time to come out of hiding, yet?

Try putting down your torch and pitchfork for a second and read things in context. Thanks for the vote down though.
4/10/13 5:52 PM
Agnt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where the cliff notes?
4/12/13 6:06 PM
Kings21
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agnt - Where the cliff notes?

If you're askin for cliff notes about Lloyd's open letter then I believe its basically: bad timing for buying lloydirvinrape.com domains, my student is in the hospital and you guys keep bringing up the rape and its all your fault blah blah blah, I'm the victim, I'm going to explain everything, psych! i'm not explaining shit.
7/29/14 11:33 PM
D241

2years and 9 days from when this thread was made, Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva!!!

AWESOME!!

8/1/14 12:40 AM
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 - 
Agnt - Where the cliff notes?

If you're askin for cliff notes about Lloyd's open letter then I believe its basically: bad timing for buying lloydirvinrape.com domains, my student is in the hospital and you guys keep bringing up the rape and its all your fault blah blah blah, I'm the victim, I'm going to explain everything, psych! i'm not explaining shit.

Also: "Try to imagine these intense feelings of internal anguish I don't feel, but would like you to empathize with because it's hard to dislike someone you feel things for. Even if that person was involved with a gang rape and escaped justice by doing the same thing to the jury as I'm doing in this letter. Feelings. Intense feelings. Feel them for me."
8/1/14 12:43 AM
yellow's b@#ch07

Such a conman Phone Post 3.0
8/1/14 12:44 AM
UGCTT_Fillthy
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I want to apologize to everyone except the girl who's rape I participated in."

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.