UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> An Open Letter from Lloyd Irvin

1/22/13 3:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Marion Cobretti
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In..

long winded letter.. not much closure, if any at all..
Daredevil73
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torquemada -  I almost feel sorry for him.

Almost.

I strongly agree that his family should not be harassed in any form however. Phone Post

I wonder if he said that to Marcos regarding Keenan's family......
Tréasach
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm that was a lot of words yet he did not say much of anything with substance.

And best case scenario he was still hanging around while his pals raped some girl. When I was 20 I never had a gang rape case against me, the whole I was young excuse is very hollow. 20 is still a grown man and he knew damn well gang rape is a horrible crime, he could have left and called the police.

I never knew much about this guy until all this happened but the more and more I read about him, the worse he and some of his team came across. Not like I have any contact with him or his team but this is still all good to know and it is a good thing he addressed it (well he sorta did). Those who do not care will continue to train with him and those who have an issue will move on. Maybe he will he a bit more humble and stop talking about 97% of the population being losers now.
Randy "Stinks Like a Fart" Marsh
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
ArthurKnoqOut
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - 

what no plug for his rape prevention seminar?

lmao...seems unlike him to let an opportunity slide...I'm sure there's an angle there somewhere

1/22/13 3:43 PM
MattBenwa
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he's 100% against rape, but didn't try to stop any of the other guys from raping the woman? Yup, I totally believe that!
1/22/13 3:45 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's only making this statement now that gyms have begun to leave him

1/22/13 3:46 PM
Richard Tuck
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daredevil73 - 
torquemada -  I almost feel sorry for him.

Almost.

I strongly agree that his family should not be harassed in any form however. Phone Post

I wonder if he said that to Marcos regarding Keenan's family......

Exactly
Schifty
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't need every detail, but if what I've read is wrong about 1989, I'd love to be corrected.  Didn't really say shit.

badacid
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later reading
1/22/13 3:47 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4L8R

1/22/13 3:47 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/22/13 3:48 PM
Lite
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldn't get through that letter. At some point, did he actually address what happened? (And what was all this about his team and a female member of his team, ect. I didn't get the connection. Obviously I'm not following this that closely).
1/22/13 3:49 PM
D241
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1.Why can't the OP be quoted?

2."Part of me wants to take you point by point bit by bit over the hundreds of hours of testimony and reams of media coverage to demonstrate how little has actually been revealed to date about the night of the incident, actual testimony and the trial.

But revisiting & rehashing every detail from the case 23 years ago would be nothing but selfish on my part (especially a case whose conclusion found me innocent of all charges).

He can write a 2000 word open letter, but he can't talk about what everyone has the problem with?

He could've wrote half as much as what he did about the 1989 rape trial. 

It's clear as day, if I was being accused of something, and I knew the accusations were false, I'd do everything I could to get the truth out. He seems to do nothing other than try to garner sympathy, and skirt around the issue.

Of all the Lloyd Irvin threads and discussion on here, I have yet to curse the man.

But now, now I say this...

FUCK YOU LLOYD IRVIN

1/22/13 3:50 PM
Winston Wolf
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 3:50 PM
i went away to college at a party school ( New Paltz ) Was at all the parties ,I loved to drink and have fun. Still do.That said I aint been around no gang fucking rape.I knew the difference between right and wrong then and I know it now.I couldnt live with myself if i took place orrrr sat there and did nothing .Id have rather takin an ass whooping than allow that to happenin my presence But Llimpy Lloyd claims hed have raped if he could have gotten it up.She says he did in fact rape her.Lloyd didnt say shit about 1989
YVES JOCKSTRAP
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After all this time this is the best that he can come up with? What a pile of shit. He said nothing with that whole stupid letter.
shaqitup
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More like he was too busy trying to prevent the situation from getting out than "building my school" or whatever he said.

From what i read he didn't mention anything about not being able to get it up, just that he told his crying father he didn't rape her, but i just couldn't bring myself to read the whole letter.

1/22/13 3:53 PM
Swagg
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Son, are you guilty of rape?”

Evidently, his dad didn't ask him the right question afterward......"If you didn't rape her what'd you intend to do with her?"
1/22/13 3:54 PM
X_Rated
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swagg - Son, are you guilty of rape?”

Evidently, his dad didn't ask him the right question afterward......"If you didn't rape her what'd you intend to do with her?"

BOOM

1/22/13 3:55 PM
Leghound
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 3:55 PM
Bluenamer plz (hope no one has already done one saying this)

http://memecrunch.com/meme/E2E3/lloyd/image.png
1/22/13 3:58 PM
bmoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How anyone can stay with that team is beyond me...
Fedors Jim Jams
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MachidasStraightLeft - 

interdasting
falsecrack
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting countless threads have been ignored by ug news, including the ryan hall open letter, but this instantly gets thrown on the front page. Way to go ug news
1/22/13 4:00 PM
D241

Leghound - Bluenamer plz (hope no one has already done one saying this)

http://memecrunch.com/meme/E2E3/lloyd/image.png

1/22/13 4:00 PM
Jack Skellington
796 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i read it all & I do feel bad for him & I hope he's strong enough to keep his head up through this .... I know he is

but as the leader of a team, you have be responsible for your team mates actions putting him in the worst possible position

that being said he's got a tough up hill battle here

I wish him the best of luck

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.