UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Jodi Arias Trial

2/25/13 1:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still don't think the prosecutor is doing a good job yet.  

BTW, HLN sucks!!  Every fucking 3 minutes they have a 5 minute long commercial break!

2/25/13 1:10 PM
Fangas
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"You say you knicked your finger? Imagine how much it must have hurt Travis when you drove the knife in his chest!" Phone Post
2/25/13 1:10 PM
MMA All Day
1283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's looking bad bc she's trying to lie about lying in regards to what she told detectives. She needs to admit she did lie and be clear why. It just makes it worse. Phone Post
2/25/13 1:11 PM
MMA All Day
1283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch -

BTW, HLN sucks!!  Every fucking 3 minutes they have a 5 minute long commercial break!

You never do lol

Why not? What would be your strategy? I'm honestly curious. Phone Post
2/25/13 1:12 PM
angryinch

MMA All Day - 
angryinch -

You never do lol

Why not? What would be your strategy? I'm honestly curious. Phone Post

hrmm...I'd probably flirt with her a little more and invite her to my house for drinks later...

2/25/13 1:13 PM
MMA All Day

AngryInch, you just wanna fuck Jodi lol Phone Post
2/25/13 1:15 PM
MMA All Day

You masochist you Phone Post
2/25/13 1:16 PM
MMA All Day

Also, watch InSession on TRUTV it's much better during the day but goes off at 2 central and switches to HLN. Channel 246 on Directv Phone Post
2/25/13 1:16 PM
angryinch

MMA All Day -  AngryInch, you just wanna fuck Jodi lol Phone Post

I wish to exercise my right under the 5th amendment of the constitution. 

2/25/13 1:23 PM
MMA All Day

angryinch -
MMA All Day -  AngryInch, you just wanna fuck Jodi lol Phone Post

I wish to exercise my right under the 5th amendment of the constitution. 

Sustained Phone Post
2/25/13 1:25 PM
Combat Sport Fan

she is so guilty its sick.
2/25/13 1:30 PM
Fangas
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Combat Sport Fan - she is so guilty its sick.
Yup Phone Post
2/25/13 1:34 PM
Combat Sport Fan

she just looks horrible today, angryich you are way off he is doing great.

he was jabbing last round, hes hiting her with combos, setting up the big overhand, possibly pin her the fence and plum clinch KNEES!
2/25/13 1:34 PM
Combat Sport Fan

i dont think i left him to die?
2/25/13 1:36 PM
MMA All Day

Combat Sport Fan - she just looks horrible today, angryich you are way off he is doing great.

he was jabbing last round, hes hiting her with combos, setting up the big overhand, possibly pin her the fence and plum clinch KNEES!
Yup. It's bad today. She's resorting to tears! It's only day 2. She's gonna get injected with death. Phone Post
2/25/13 1:36 PM
MMA All Day

Combat Sport Fan - i dont think i left him to die?
She's testified prior she knew he was dead. Now she's grasping at straws. Poor little psychotic. Phone Post
2/25/13 1:40 PM
Combat Sport Fan

Edited: 02/25/13 1:40 PM
shes trying to cry, its not coming.....because she doesnt feel bad about killing him. <br />

i knew he was dead but i wasnt lying saying i hope we have a future together.
shes trying to make it seem it wasnt a fun time after she killed him she wasnt kissing and having fun, its pretty clear she was. Hes showing state of mind
2/25/13 1:41 PM
angryinch

Combat Sport Fan - she just looks horrible today, angryich you are way off he is doing great.

Yeah, he's doing a little better today.  Still not great though but he's starting to make a little headway. 

2/25/13 1:43 PM
Combat Sport Fan

angryinch - 
Combat Sport Fan - she just looks horrible today, angryich you are way off he is doing great.

Yeah, he's doing a little better today.  Still not great though but he's starting to make a little headway. 

for actual court rooms, hes doing some pretty good work today.

loving the adjustment and genitalia rubbing talk
2/25/13 1:43 PM
angryinch

Combat Sport Fan - 
angryinch - 

yeah, I'm getting wood!!!!

2/25/13 1:44 PM
Combat Sport Fan

set the scene, bring it back to the killing is the strategy right now.

where are you what are you doing...didnt you just kill Travis?
2/25/13 1:46 PM
Combat Sport Fan

angryinch - 
Combat Sport Fan - 
angryinch - 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor travis.

lets face the truth, he knew she was fucking tapped in the head. He knew it, he wanted to get laid.....thought he had a few more fucks in before she lost her mind completely....like icarus he flew too close to the sun. Lets be real we all know guys who have continued this crap with psycho girls but probably cut it off when it got real crazy (fights and what not). Travis thought lets get this shit back i can push her for one more run. It killed him.

2/25/13 1:47 PM
MMA All Day

Combat Sport Fan - set the scene, bring it back to the killing is the strategy right now.

where are you what are you doing...didnt you just kill Travis?
I've liked his strategy all along. He knows what he's doing Phone Post
2/25/13 1:49 PM
Size

I know this is probably a days-behind comment, but I found it really hilarious when I heard her speaking of "blacking out" just in time to clearly remember how she had to kill him in self-defense but not remember anything about committing the deed.

It's great to hear they're boxing her in now.
2/25/13 1:50 PM
MMA All Day

Combat Sport Fan -
angryinch - 
Combat Sport Fan - 
angryinch - 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor travis.

lets face the truth, he knew she was fucking tapped in the head. He knew it, he wanted to get laid.....thought he had a few more fucks in before she lost her mind completely....like icarus he flew too close to the sun. Lets be real we all know guys who have continued this crap with psycho girls but probably cut it off when it got real crazy (fights and what not). Travis thought lets get this shit back i can push her for one more run. It killed him.

I think he was a fucked up dude too. He wanted to get more than laid. I think he found himself in her, in every hole. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.