UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Jodi Arias Trial

5/8/13 5:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
maxbrothersinc
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hired Gun - After verdict dropped

CM says:
May 8, 2013 at 4:57 pm
I don’t understand how they can convict someone with NO evidence that she was guilty of pre meditation…they went on rumors…NO PROOF

What are the chances that Jodi will be able to appeal and this time some top notch lawyers will take the case pro bono??

Heather1 says:
May 8, 2013 at 5:14 pm
The FUCKING BASTARDS! They’re RABID ANIMALS.

THEY KNEW JM HADN’T PROVED IT!

FUCKING REPUBLICANS!

Lol@ fuck Republican Phone Post
5/8/13 5:34 PM
tetris
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They need to electrocute her in the nude on ppv. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:40 PM
BradGluckman
608 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I picture those broads as land whales eating bon bon's
5/8/13 5:42 PM
6ULDV8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for this.  It was awesome.

5/8/13 5:42 PM
BradGluckman
608 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tried I was booted after the second post they only take pro Jodi post and ban anybody with a different opinion
5/8/13 5:43 PM
Hired Gun
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are melting down over there lol. I bet sales of Hersey's and Ring Dings went through the roof where these mastodons live
5/8/13 5:44 PM
DoomFarmer

Camelz - 

CM says:
I don’t understand how they can convict someone with NO evidence that she was guilty of pre meditation…they went on rumors…NO PROOF

What are the chances that Jodi will be able to appeal and this time some top notch lawyers will take the case pro bono??

Heather1 says:

FUCKING REPUBLICANS!

I feel the need to troll. Phone Post 3.0

Would have potential, IMO.
5/8/13 5:44 PM
Drunkenirishfc
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
5/8/13 5:47 PM
Combat Sport Fan

Edited: 05/08/13 5:47 PM
hey my ban is up!

LOL AT FUCKING REPUBLICANS

GREAT JOB JUAN MARTINEZ!!
5/8/13 5:50 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope that bitch gets put to death Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:52 PM
6ULDV8

With a quickness.

5/8/13 5:53 PM
BRice76
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hired Gun - They are melting down over there lol. I bet sales of Hersey's and Ring Dings went through the roof where these mastodons live
Lol, awesome! Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:56 PM
homegrowncone
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hired Gun - They are melting down over there lol. I bet sales of Hersey's and Ring Dings went through the roof where these mastodons live

Please post more those are amazing.

5/8/13 6:10 PM
BradGluckman

LOL more post from the site

Although I am not surprised, I am shocked at what today’s verdict means for our justice system. Yes, we can say they “did their jobs” or ” it’s the best system in the world” but honestly we have MANY MANY people who sit in our jails who should not be there. This decision today, IMHO does not reflect the FACTS in evidence and that is what makes it sooooo shocking. FACTS IN EVIDENCE! Not on tv. Not slipped in during testimony to drop hints, not opinions of talking heads. FACTS IN EVIDENCE.

am devastated…not just for Jodi – I’m also mourning the lose of my faith in mankind. How could twelve supposedly rational people come up with that verdict? I am so depressed. I just want to go to bed and sleep forever.

OMFG lol ^^

I am heart broken.
5/8/13 6:13 PM
BradGluckman

It goes to show this was not about justice for Travis or anything other than covering the jury’s ass so it would not face a torrent of criticism ala Casey Anthony.

It is the stupidest verdict possible because there was absolutely NO evidence to back it up.

I am sickened by the judicial system. Thank God for appeals. Thank God that KN and JW were so diligent with their motions and keeping them on the record.

I thought I was going ti faint. Seriously pass out. It almost feels surreal to me, like it was a dream. tomorrow will be hard to watch, the penalty phase. I just really hope that Jodi speaks during the mitigating factor phase. I cannot even begin to imagine what she is feeling and going thru right now. I cant even focus clearly, and have tried to post her a dozen times and been unable. it’s making me crazy.

This verdict will be overturned. Too much error and judicial/prosecutorial misconduct. And the crowd? Disgusting. Our civilization is in big trouble.
5/8/13 6:18 PM
LastMinuteReplacement

I think these comments are more annoying than funny
5/8/13 6:24 PM
GOREILLAMAN
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can these fools think she's innocent, when she admitted that she killed him? Phone Post
5/8/13 6:25 PM
Stan Dan Wang

what is AI's screenname over there?
5/8/13 6:32 PM
BradGluckman

GOREILLAMAN -  How can these fools think she's innocent, when she admitted that she killed him? Phone Post

Travis used her sexually so in there minds killing him was justified many posted that
5/8/13 6:35 PM
Jaybrone
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude wasn't a scumbag from the little I saw he did have some fetishes but nothing I saw was to crazy. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 6:38 PM
bruised
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CM says:

Heather1 says:

FUCKING REPUBLICANS!

Hilarious and VTFU. Mooooooaaaaarrrrr! Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 6:50 PM
Jaybrone
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BradGluckman - 

It goes to show this was not about justice for Travis or anything other than covering the jury’s ass so it would not face a torrent of criticism ala Casey Anthony.

It is the stupidest verdict possible because there was absolutely NO evidence to back it up.

I am sickened by the judicial system. Thank God for appeals. Thank God that KN and JW were so diligent with their motions and keeping them on the record.

I thought I was going ti faint. Seriously pass out. It almost feels surreal to me, like it was a dream. tomorrow will be hard to watch, the penalty phase. I just really hope that Jodi speaks during the mitigating factor phase. I cannot even begin to imagine what she is feeling and going thru right now. I cant even focus clearly, and have tried to post her a dozen times and been unable. it’s making me crazy.

This verdict will be overturned. Too much error and judicial/prosecutorial misconduct. And the crowd? Disgusting. Our civilization is in big trouble.

Is this your opinion or from that website?

5/8/13 6:54 PM
jacktripper

Just got a death glare from the office lesbian for applauding the verdict Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 6:57 PM
BradGluckman

From the website guess you missed my post above that or the intial post about going to the website for laughs
5/8/13 7:00 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jacktripper - Just got a death glare from the office lesbian for applauding the verdict Phone Post 3.0
Fuck that rug munching dyke Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.