Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
6ULDV8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're totally sweet!

5/21/13 2:31 PM
angryinch

Zwingli - Reaching this decision should take about ten minutes.They'll probably have one more free lunch before giving the verdict.

Don't be so sure.  It's a pretty daunting task to sentence someone to death.  Emotionally it can't be an easy decision.

5/21/13 2:31 PM
6ULDV8

It would be funny if the jury jumped up, cut off the judge and screamed 'DEATH!' like right now.

Would that be admissable?

5/21/13 2:33 PM
Zwingli
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aarondramp - 
Rhymenoceros - "I designed this t-shirt."

SURVIVOR

Bitch are you serious? You're a murderer who designed a shirt that says "survivor?" It's like a pedophile designed a shirt that says "I came."

Legit LOL.

LOL
5/21/13 2:35 PM
thembones
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - 
6ULDV8 -

Vulva Fabulous stahp, I'm gonna cry...then kill my boyfriend...then call his voicemail and invite him out somewhere in a month or so...then say I wasn't there...then blame it on ninjas...then do a handstand...then say he jerked off to little boys and beat me...then have my 6 months of fame...then make a speech...

Then, I'll get the death penalty.

To be honest, if she stuck to the Ninja defense, the OG would have her back. I mean come on....how the fuck are you going to stop secret killer Ninjas? Phone Post

A blue belt and 6 months sprawl training
5/21/13 2:35 PM
6ULDV8

Where is OP Combat Sport Fan?

I was hoping he could make it for this.

And don't forget, if you've enjoyed this thread, vote up OP and angryinch.  They, along with a cast of other characters, made reading this whole thread to catch up and tuning in late an awesome experience.

5/21/13 2:38 PM
6ULDV8

She should finish by saying 'and death is the appropriate sentence.'

5/21/13 2:40 PM
6ULDV8

Blah blah blah blah

What a damn circus.

5/21/13 2:42 PM
WEB
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lunch break
5/21/13 2:46 PM
thembones
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just for the record, here are the "mitigating" factors for anyone who missed them:

1. She was 27 at the time of the crime (lol)
2. She had no prior criminal record
3. She was a good friend
4. She lacked family support as a child and adult
5. She was neglected as a child and adult
6. She tried to make the best out of life
7. She tried to improve herself
8. She is a good artist
5/21/13 2:49 PM
Vulva Fabulous
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nurmi: Jodi, I know you don't like us, but please trust me when I tell you what I'm about to say. I know you refuse to listen to our advice concerning your statement, but whatever you do, PLEASE do not bring up being a battered woman and how you survived through it. Remember, you are convicted of murder, saying that you are a survivor after you murdered Travis won't look good. Don't forget, this isn't a contract dispute, you are hear to beg for your life. This isn't the time to try and bargain with the jury....so please don't bring up that piece of shit silk screen shirt that you made. Everybody knows that it will cost more money to make those than the money you'd bring in for any charity. Also, for the love of God, I don't care how much it hurts, please....PLEASE make sure you apologize for what you did. Make sure you say these words "I'M SORRY". Got it?

Jodi: Got it!

15min later......

Jodi: I feel blessed to be alive to this day after suffering through domestic abuse.....so I've decided to make these awesome shirts that I personally designed to raise money for domestic abuse survivors. Starting with the letter S and ending with the letter R, I created this unique design. Shipping is free except for Canada. Sorry Canucks!!! Now, if you find it in your heart to give me life in prison, I want you to remember that you aren't doing me a favor, however, you are sparing my family the horror of having to know that I will be put to death, not to mention that if you give me life in prison, you will be saving some poor AZ State Prison Employees the God awful experience of having to live with the fact that they had a part in killing a domestic abuse survivor. How awful that would be for those poor employees. Also, if you give me life, I will continue to donate my beautiful, lovely, long, sensual hair to Locks for Love, I will teach other prisoners how to read along with teaching some women how to use sign language as a way to talk to eachother without actually speaking....kind of like using gang signs. And one last thing, I want you to remember that by killing travis, I saved him the embarrassment of having his skeletons come from out of his closet or the details of our dark relationship something for the public to discuss. If you aren't aware of what I'm talking about, I won't get into it now, but if you save my life, you will be able to pick up my authorized biography that will be on the shelves in time for Christmas. Yes, Christmas....something that I'll never get to celebrate with my family ever again. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me. You are all entitled to your opinion, but as long as one of you feel that you think life in prison is better than death for me....raise your hand and I'll give you a "Private" discussion before my book is released.....where all of the money will be given to domestic violence survivors like me.....a survivor that is good painter! *throws up gang sign* WEST SIDE!!!

Nurmi: Oh for fuck sake *insert Jean-Luc Piccard Face Palm Phone Post
5/21/13 2:52 PM
Vulva Fabulous
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 -

She should finish by saying 'and death is the appropriate sentence.'

I was kinda hoping for somebody to yell "HANG THAT NINJA BISH!!!" Phone Post
5/21/13 2:53 PM
Vulva Fabulous

thembones - Just for the record, here are the "mitigating" factors for anyone who missed them:

1. She was 27 at the time of the crime (lol)
2. She had no prior criminal record
3. She was a good friend
4. She lacked family support as a child and adult
5. She was neglected as a child and adult
6. She tried to make the best out of life
7. She tried to improve herself
8. She is a good artist
I do love that she is quick to point out that she wasn't loved by her parents as a child and was beat, but please save her life to spare her parents from having to see her suffer.

LOL WUT? Phone Post
5/21/13 2:58 PM
disbeliever
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
The jury should just give a collective thumbs down when the judge asks, roman
5/21/13 3:15 PM
aarondramp
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've missed the goings on today. Does the jury have to be unanimous or is it majority vote?
5/21/13 3:20 PM
Zwingli
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not 100% sure,but I believe the judge makes the decision if the jury isn't unanimous.
5/21/13 3:26 PM
6ULDV8

disbeliever - The jury should just give a collective thumbs down when the judge asks, roman

Word.  Old school.

5/21/13 3:26 PM
rjbo71

6ULDV8 - 
Rhymenoceros - "I designed this t-shirt."

SURVIVOR

Bitch are you serious? You're a murderer who designed a shirt that says "survivor?" It's like a pedophile designed a shirt that says "I came."

Hahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!

5/21/13 3:28 PM
6ULDV8

Jodi seems just totally self-absorbed and her legal team looks like they're done.

Look at the way the prosecution and defense were sitting for the juror's instructions.

Melendez full of gravitas with his hands crossed the whole time.

Nurmi leaning back on his seat with the document perched on one knee with his legs crossed to follow along.

Think they'll finish everything today?  45 minutes until they're supposed to be back!

5/21/13 3:34 PM
6ULDV8

Vulva Fabulous -  Nurmi: Jodi, I know you don't like us, but please trust me when I tell you what I'm about to say. I know you refuse to listen to our advice concerning your statement, but whatever you do, PLEASE do not bring up being a battered woman and how you survived through it. Remember, you are convicted of murder, saying that you are a survivor after you murdered Travis won't look good. Don't forget, this isn't a contract dispute, you are hear to beg for your life. This isn't the time to try and bargain with the jury....so please don't bring up that piece of shit silk screen shirt that you made. Everybody knows that it will cost more money to make those than the money you'd bring in for any charity. Also, for the love of God, I don't care how much it hurts, please....PLEASE make sure you apologize for what you did. Make sure you say these words "I'M SORRY". Got it?

Jodi: Got it!

15min later......

Jodi: I feel blessed to be alive to this day after suffering through domestic abuse.....so I've decided to make these awesome shirts that I personally designed to raise money for domestic abuse survivors. Starting with the letter S and ending with the letter R, I created this unique design. Shipping is free except for Canada. Sorry Canucks!!! Now, if you find it in your heart to give me life in prison, I want you to remember that you aren't doing me a favor, however, you are sparing my family the horror of having to know that I will be put to death, not to mention that if you give me life in prison, you will be saving some poor AZ State Prison Employees the God awful experience of having to live with the fact that they had a part in killing a domestic abuse survivor. How awful that would be for those poor employees. Also, if you give me life, I will continue to donate my beautiful, lovely, long, sensual hair to Locks for Love, I will teach other prisoners how to read along with teaching some women how to use sign language as a way to talk to eachother without actually speaking....kind of like using gang signs. And one last thing, I want you to remember that by killing travis, I saved him the embarrassment of having his skeletons come from out of his closet or the details of our dark relationship something for the public to discuss. If you aren't aware of what I'm talking about, I won't get into it now, but if you save my life, you will be able to pick up my authorized biography that will be on the shelves in time for Christmas. Yes, Christmas....something that I'll never get to celebrate with my family ever again. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me. You are all entitled to your opinion, but as long as one of you feel that you think life in prison is better than death for me....raise your hand and I'll give you a "Private" discussion before my book is released.....where all of the money will be given to domestic violence survivors like me.....a survivor that is good painter! *throws up gang sign* WEST SIDE!!!

Nurmi: Oh for fuck sake *insert Jean-Luc Piccard Face Palm Phone Post

In the meantime I suggest you re-read this.

Quality

5/21/13 3:35 PM
Seedless619

Penetration Skills -
disbeliever - The jury should just give a collective thumbs down when the judge asks, roman

look at her crime which is guess is 1st degree murder of 1 person.

there are people who have killed more people and got out of jail on parole. i can't name them, but i would bet there are a number of dudes out there who killed a couple of people and are now walking the streets.
First your join date and post count don't match up..

Second..

Did they in cold blood stab someone 28 times..
Cut their throat
And then dome them..

I find it unlikely anyone like that gets po. Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 4:01 PM
6ULDV8

https://twitter.com/WildAboutTrial

Good updates there while we're waiting.  Should be about 20 minutes more.

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming

5/21/13 4:11 PM
6ULDV8

"I donated my hair" WHO CARES! You're probably lying anyway. Donate your organs to people who deserve to live. You don't.

5/21/13 4:21 PM
6ULDV8

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

Watching this, it's on.

5/21/13 4:25 PM
Vulva Fabulous

Penetration Skills -
Seedless619 - 
Penetration Skills -

look at her crime which is guess is 1st degree murder of 1 person.

there are people who have killed more people and got out of jail on parole. i can't name them, but i would bet there are a number of dudes out there who killed a couple of people and are now walking the streets.
First your join date and post count don't match up..

Second..

Did they in cold blood stab someone 28 times..
Cut their throat
And then dome them..

I find it unlikely anyone like that gets po. Phone Post 3.0

my penis size matches my post count. i am a grower not a show-er. I am getting paid right now while posting, are you?

who cares how she killed him. she didn't torture him to death.

so someone who kills 5 people they do not know via one bullet in the head each is not worse than jodi who killed one person because she had went cray cray on her (ex)bf.

whatever. at least with jodi you are safe as long as you are not stretching out her butthole.

now, the woman in NC who killed her stepdaughter, who was 5 and was deaf and lost a leg due to some type of cancer, these are the type of people who deserve to get death penaltied over one kill.
Hmmm....she claimed self defense but also claimed to shoot him in the head FIRST, then stab him 27x then almost decapitated him. She planned out the entire thing by buying gas and storing the gas cans in the trunk so she wasn't spotted driving to and from her residence. She lied about the gun, she left a vm a half hour after killing him then drove to Colorado to see another guy.

One would think that if it was self defense, the headshot would stop the aggressor, but instead she stabbed him 27x in the chest and back, almost decapitated him, dragged him to the shower and tried to destroy all the evidence. She has changed her story time after time, she's thrown Travis under the bus trying to call him a pedophile, and woman beater trying to make it seem that she's the victim. It's not always just the act of murder, it's the fact that she planned this out over a month in advance and had no problem butchering this guy only to play the victim....she's got no soul. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.