UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Jodi Arias Trial

2/14/13 11:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Flow Blitzer
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://imgflip.com/i/lqfk

http://imgflip.com/i/lqhu

http://imgflip.com/i/lqbp

http://imgflip.com/i/lqdi

blue please?
2/14/13 11:13 AM
Flow Blitzer
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when does the trial start back up?
2/14/13 12:49 PM
Ruthless Rye
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flow Blitzer - when does the trial start back up?

Judge is out sick today. The trial resumes on Tuesday.
2/14/13 3:17 PM
Ruthless Rye

verdum - ahh just got in, i was wondering why they didnt appear to be in court.

ah well, should get to cross exam sometime in march...

She is getting close to the day in question. Only a few weeks from the killing.

Cross may start at the end of next week.
2/14/13 4:57 PM
Ruthless Rye

verdum - yeah i was being somewhat sarcastic, defense should finish with her sometime next week hopefully.

I knew you were, broseph.

Believe you me, it has been painful listening to her go from her childhood up until know.

The Judge is giving her and her attorneys a lot of rope. She is on trial for her life, and whatever chance she can get to explain herself, the judge is giving it.

The prosecutor is not objecting much to get to the point, probably because he does not want to look bad in front of the jury. Also, because he wants to use that rope to hang her.
2/14/13 5:36 PM
Ruthless Rye

Yes, they only need one.

I wish that Jennifer Willmott was directing Jodi instead of Kirk Nurmi. Kirk is very slow.

I think, and this is my own personal opinion, Jodi was sick and tired of Travis leading her around. Using her for sex. Maybe beating her that one time we have heard so far.

She came down to see him, hoping that things would be different THIS TIME. He had sex with her, told her that she was not his girl, not going to be his girl, not going to marry her, and that he was taking a different girl to Cancun.

She flipped out, and cut him up bad.
2/14/13 6:02 PM
Flow Blitzer

"and did you have sex after that?"- fat defense lawyer
2/15/13 1:09 PM
Lite
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruthless Rye - Yes, they only need one.

I wish that Jennifer Willmott was directing Jodi instead of Kirk Nurmi. Kirk is very slow.

I think, and this is my own personal opinion, Jodi was sick and tired of Travis leading her around. Using her for sex. Maybe beating her that one time we have heard so far.

She came down to see him, hoping that things would be different THIS TIME. He had sex with her, told her that she was not his girl, not going to be his girl, not going to marry her, and that he was taking a different girl to Cancun.

She flipped out, and cut him up bad.

That phone call made Jodi sound a bit naive and eager to please while Travis came off as a bit of a douche. My guess is that he wasn't interested in anything more that screwing her, while she had badly caught feelings.

Their sex talk was revealing. Her: "Remember that time we took a bath together and you made me feel like a princess?" Him: "I want to tie you to a tree and stick it in your ass."

Hardly justifies murder, of course.
2/15/13 1:32 PM
angryinch

best thing that's come out of this so far is the term "three hole wonder."

2/15/13 3:16 PM
Ruthless Rye

"That might be plausible if you ignore all the facts that have been presented so far."

What?

She freaked out on him. Killed him.

Did she come prepared? Seems so. Would she have killed him if he didn't tip that last straw..??..Maybe later. Maybe not.

I have watched and listened to "all the facts", my friend.
2/15/13 3:17 PM
Fangas
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
2/15/13 3:31 PM
Ruthless Rye

And she didn't "clean up". The prosecutor said she tried. (no proof).

Have you seen the crime scene photos? There is blood everywhere. From the bedroom, to the hall, along the base boards in the hall. In the bathroom, on the tile, in the sink, on the vanity, on the mirror.

What the fuck are you talking about, "clean up"?
2/15/13 4:00 PM
aarondramp
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruthless Rye - And she didn't "clean up". The prosecutor said she tried. (no proof).

Have you seen the crime scene photos? There is blood everywhere. From the bedroom, to the hall, along the base boards in the hall. In the bathroom, on the tile, in the sink, on the vanity, on the mirror.

I think he was saying she cleaned herself up before heading to someone else's place.
2/15/13 4:13 PM
Ruthless Rye

aarondramp - 
Ruthless Rye - And she didn't "clean up". The prosecutor said she tried. (no proof).

I think he was saying she cleaned herself up before heading to someone else's place.

Now that you put that out there, I am sure that is what he will claim. ;)

2/15/13 8:50 PM
othree
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was listening to the Jay Thomas show today, and they were playing her testimony of the first time he "forced" her to have anal sex. It was a fucking joke, and she is obviously clawing for any shred of hope she can latch onto with her claims of abuse.

She's going to rightfully get the book thrown at her.

2/16/13 12:26 PM
sux@bjj
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree - 

I was listening to the Jay Thomas show today, and they were playing her testimony of the first time he "forced" her to have anal sex. It was a fucking joke, and she is obviously clawing for any shred of hope she can latch onto with her claims of abuse.

She's going to rightfully get the book thrown at her.

I hope you are correct.

The fact is, there are photos of him in an entirely relaxed state, in the shower, minutes before death. Although she claims that as he showered (pic below) he suddenly became enraged and attacked her. Somehow he remained in the shower, naked during the attack. Her gut instinct was to get a knife (I guess she carries it around, "just in case") and defend herself by stabbing him...27 times, slit his throat and shot him in the head.

If I'm a juror, my question is: how can a guy, completely naked, from a small, box-type shower be threatning your safety in such a way to justify you seeking and finding a knife (and gun) before he's able to exit the shower. Why not just run out of the house? Plus, in "self defense" is such a brutal, rage-filled type of action prudent?

She attempted to delete several photos from her camera, and then dispose of the camera in HIS washing machine. The prosecution was able to access the photos and displayed them in open court. I'm posting some of the "most mild" photos (links below). I'm not sure if OG legal to post links to crime scene photos..? Admin, please remove if not allowed to post these links.

WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC PHOTOS!

The savage attacker, minutes before striking:

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/98/c8/98c8ee14373eb7804738311e90ddff3f.jpg

The damsel in distress shortly before defending herself:

http://20104.swagster.com/swagster/20104/images/334fcf_jodi-arias-trial-001.jpg

http://20104.swagster.com/swagster/20104/images/334fcf_jodi-arias-trial-005.jpg

2/19/13 2:01 PM
angryinch

Back in session today.  

2/19/13 2:20 PM
Slevin Kalevra

I say it was not first degree, but she killed the dude for sure Phone Post
2/19/13 2:23 PM
angryinch

Slevin Kalevra -  I say it was not first degree, but she killed the dude for sure Phone Post

she has already acknowledged that she killed him.  The trial is to determine whether it was self defense or not. 

2/19/13 3:03 PM
jacktripper

I'm not responsible for my actions I'm just a girl! Phone Post
2/19/13 3:09 PM
T-Ham
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
2/19/13 4:49 PM
Combat Sport Fan

this is really coached. I cant fucking wait for cross examination i hope it lasts for weeks so its the last thing the jury hears
2/19/13 5:09 PM
Ruthless Rye

Combat Sport Fan - this is really coached. I cant fucking wait for cross examination i hope it lasts for weeks so its the last thing the jury hears

There will be more witnesses called by the defense after Jodi. Experts in abuse, etc.
2/19/13 5:11 PM
Combat Sport Fan

Ruthless Rye - 
Combat Sport Fan - this is really coached. I cant fucking wait for cross examination i hope it lasts for weeks so its the last thing the jury hears

There will be more witnesses called by the defense after Jodi. Experts in abuse, etc.

she will get crossed though before they get a chance to speak. And those witnesses will get crossed, and the prosecution gets a rebuttle.

this bitch isnt abused, shes just psychotic
2/19/13 5:45 PM
Ruthless Rye

This is fricking annoying to watch.

Jodi using a tissue on her nose (no reason, her nose isn't running).

Wiping at fake tears.

Her fricking lawyer asking her to repeat herself OVER and OVER when you can clearly hear her answers. Clean your ears out, frick head!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.