UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Jodi Arias Trial

2/20/13 1:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How convenient...she says she doesn't remember stabbing him almost 30 times and almost cutting his head off. 

2/20/13 1:30 PM
Ruthless Rye
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch - 

How convenient...she says she doesn't remember stabbing him almost 30 times and almost cutting his head off. 

It is convenient, but PTSD is very real.
2/20/13 1:50 PM
angryinch

Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 

I'm sure they will have plenty of experts explaining that.  

2/20/13 1:55 PM
Ruthless Rye
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch - 
Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 

Yes, sir.
2/20/13 2:29 PM
aarondramp
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 
Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 

Yes, sir.

And I'm sure the prosecution will attack the fact that she attempted to hide and destroy evidence, then drove to another date, lied about even being in the state, and made up a story about it being a robbery.
2/20/13 2:43 PM
Ruthless Rye

aarondramp - 
Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 
Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 

Yes, sir.

And I'm sure the prosecution will attack the fact that she attempted to hide and destroy evidence, then drove to another date, lied about even being in the state, and made up a story about it being a robbery.

Oh, I am sure that Juan Martinez is going to try and bulldoze her. He has a reputation for being very tenacious.

The big hole I see in her story is the gun. .25 caliber, same one that was stolen from her Grandpa. Just so happens that Travis had the same caliber weapon stashed in his closet on the top shelf? That no one but Jodi knew about? Add to the fact she had to scramble up the shelves to reach it, while he was chasing her, and the closet is not disturbed at all in the crime scene photos?

And she took the rope that Travis supposedly tied her up with?

Too many coinky dinks.

However, PTSD is real. And she almost sawed off Alexander's head. Might just be that she does not remember. That doesn't make it self defense.

I say she is getting life without parole.
2/20/13 2:45 PM
angryinch

"I say she is getting life without parole."

Yeah, I don't think she'll get a death sentence.  But life in prison?  Yeah, very likely. 

2/20/13 2:56 PM
Ruthless Rye

angryinch - 

"I say she is getting life without parole."

Yeah, I don't think she'll get a death sentence.  But life in prison?  Yeah, very likely. 

I also think that it was premeditated. She went there with a plan to kill him, if all did not go as she wanted.

People just have a hard time sentencing someone to death. Unless you look and act like a monster, it very rarely happens.
2/20/13 3:00 PM
angryinch

testimony should begin again in about half an hour.  

2/20/13 4:05 PM
angryinch

The cross examination is going to be brutal. 

2/20/13 4:22 PM
Ruthless Rye

angryinch - 

Yes, it will be. It could also help the defense. Juries typically do not like bullies.

So if he comes at her with both barrels blazing, that will in all likely hood hurt his death penalty conviction.
2/20/13 4:24 PM
angryinch

Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 

Yes, it will be. It could also help the defense. Juries typically do not like bullies.

So if he comes at her with both barrels blazing, that will in all likely hood hurt his death penalty conviction.

Her own story is so full of inconsistencies that he's not going to have to bully her.

Hell, even I was able to pick out a glaring problem earlier.  She had testified that she didn't remember anything after the gun went off.  Then later she said that after the gun went off, he got more enraged and even angrier and threatened to kill her.  

She's gonna get skewered.  

2/20/13 4:25 PM
Combat Sport Fan

is she saying she shot him first? because the evidence shows theres no way that happened
2/20/13 4:32 PM
Ruthless Rye

Combat Sport Fan - is she saying she shot him first? because the evidence shows theres no way that happened

Yes. The medical examiner that preformed the autopsy said it would be very unlikely that the shot would have been before at or near death...

And angryinch, Juan Martinez is more than a bully, he goes for the jugular. Lawyers that know him and have worked with say he is always like that.

There are a ton of holes, and he shouldn't have to go ballistic, but you can see him chomping at the bit.
2/20/13 4:36 PM
Combat Sport Fan

Ruthless Rye - 
Combat Sport Fan - is she saying she shot him first? because the evidence shows theres no way that happened

Yes. The medical examiner that preformed the autopsy said it would be very unlikely that the shot would have been before at or near death...

And angryinch, Juan Martinez is more than a bully, he goes for the jugular. Lawyers that know him and have worked with say he is always like that.

There are a ton of holes, and he shouldn't have to go ballistic, but you can see him chomping at the bit.

he was killed in the shower and was coming after her?
2/20/13 4:40 PM
Ruthless Rye

Combat Sport Fan - 
Ruthless Rye - 

he was killed in the shower and was coming after her?

He wasn't killed in the shower. His body was dragged down the hall and placed in the shower.

Have you not seen that picture?
2/20/13 4:43 PM
Combat Sport Fan

no i havent had time to really break it down, thats pretty fucked up. so she shot him then proceeded to mutilate the body? sounds like self defense lol
2/20/13 4:52 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This bitch has got more stories than the Empire State Building. Every time she opens her mouth she digs a little deeper.

2/20/13 4:55 PM
Ruthless Rye

Combat Sport Fan - no i havent had time to really break it down, thats pretty fucked up. so she shot him then proceeded to mutilate the body? sounds like self defense lol

According to Jodi, she accidentally shot Travis when he was coming after her. Shortly afterward, Travis said he was going to kill her. She was in fear for her life, because according to her he had almost killed her before "without making the threat".

She blacked out after this, only remembering bits and pieces.

1.) The knife hitting the floor and her crying and screaming.

2.) Her putting the knife in the dishwasher. (she wasn't sure if this was from previous nights of cleaning, or the night of the murder.

3.) Remembering driving through a bunch of stoplights, finally coming to in the middle of the desert.

4.) Disposing of the gun in the desert, and the rope in a dumpster.
2/20/13 5:00 PM
Combat Sport Fan

Ruthless Rye - 
Combat Sport Fan - no i havent had time to really break it down, thats pretty fucked up. so she shot him then proceeded to mutilate the body? sounds like self defense lol

According to Jodi, she accidentally shot Travis when he was coming after her. Shortly afterward, Travis said he was going to kill her. She was in fear for her life, because according to her he had almost killed her before "without making the threat".

She blacked out after this, only remembering bits and pieces.

1.) The knife hitting the floor and her crying and screaming.

2.) Her putting the knife in the dishwasher. (she wasn't sure if this was from previous nights of cleaning, or the night of the murder.

3.) Remembering driving through a bunch of stoplights, finally coming to in the middle of the desert.

4.) Disposing of the gun in the desert, and the rope in a dumpster.

wait wait wait, where was he shot?
2/20/13 5:36 PM
Ruthless Rye

He was shot in the right side of the mid part of the skull, and the bullet lodged in his mandible.

That is why the Medical examiner said the shot probably was at or near death. Not the fatal blow.

Also, the big pool of blood is near the entrance to the hallway that connected the bathroom with the bedroom. This is where they think she almost decapitated him. She then drug his body down the hall (leaving blood on the base boards and floor), ultimately dumping his body in the shower.

Here is the picture of Jodi right before dragging his body down the hall. The camera went off on accident.

****Warning, graphic****

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z216/disneymom69/Jodi%20arias%20trial%20screenshots/ytjtyu-1.jpg
2/20/13 5:38 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can't tell what I'm looking at in that pic

2/20/13 5:40 PM
Ruthless Rye

I find it somewhat ironic that picture is hosted on someones photobucket that calls themselves disneymom69...
2/20/13 5:44 PM
Ruthless Rye

CharlesLewis - 

can't tell what I'm looking at in that pic

Top right is Travis's left arm, shoulder, head, back and neck.

Bottom left is Jodi kneeling down over Travis.

On his neck you can see all the blood. On the middle right you can see the blood on the tile.
2/20/13 5:45 PM
Ruthless Rye

^^^I meant right arm

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.