UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Jodi Arias Trial

2/20/13 5:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ruthless Rye
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No more questions for Jodi from the defense...
2/20/13 8:05 PM
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The cross starts tomorrow.  Man I hope I'm not busy at work and can watch it.  

2/21/13 10:40 AM
aarondramp
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch - 

The cross starts tomorrow.  Man I hope I'm not busy at work and can watch it.  

Link?
2/21/13 12:44 PM
aarondramp
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Work has streaming vids blocked. I was looking forward to the cross examination.
2/21/13 1:00 PM
angryinch

here's the link I'm using

http://www.mydesert.com/interactive/article/20130114/NEWS11/130114002/Jodi-Arias-boyfriend-killing-trial-live-stream

2/21/13 1:01 PM
angryinch

the prosecutor is being a meanie.

2/21/13 1:04 PM
WEB
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she hasnt broke down yet
2/21/13 1:07 PM
GOREILLAMAN
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
2/21/13 1:07 PM
angryinch

WEB - she hasnt broke down yet

I'll be surprised if she does.  She's a psycho and possibly a sociopath.  You're not going to break down Hannibal Lechter with just a snarky tone of voice and leading questions. 

2/21/13 1:30 PM
angryinch

verdum - yeah he has to calm down a tad, and still retain the disdain and hostility, but by moving fast and being confrontational he has already shown her to be a liar when it suits her although i dont know if the jury has picked up on it which is all that matters.

If the jury is getting the same impression I am, it's that the prosecutor is being a jackass and harassing her.   He can get the same point across and discredit her without being an asshole about it. 

2/21/13 1:45 PM
Ruthless Rye
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch - 
verdum - yeah he has to calm down a tad, and still retain the disdain and hostility, but by moving fast and being confrontational he has already shown her to be a liar when it suits her although i dont know if the jury has picked up on it which is all that matters.

If the jury is getting the same impression I am, it's that the prosecutor is being a jackass and harassing her.   He can get the same point across and discredit her without being an asshole about it. 

That is his style. Remember I said that?
2/21/13 1:55 PM
aarondramp

Anything important happen so far?
2/21/13 2:02 PM
GOREILLAMAN
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just hopped on the live stream. What's the deal with this diary? Phone Post
2/21/13 2:48 PM
angryinch

The chick on HLN is saying the same thing I said earlier - the prosecutor looks mean, he's the one who seems to be angry and out of control, and she's coming across as being bullied by him.   She's also coming across as much more likeable than him.  

He's trying to portray her as having killed the guy in an out of control fit of rage but so far she's looking calm and collected and the prosecutor is the one who seems to be the angry one.  

I agree.   He's fucking up.  

2/21/13 2:57 PM
angryinch

hammerhurler - I guess they left for lunch? Anybody know when they're coming back? Thanks.

Half hour from right now.  3:25 eastern time. 

2/21/13 2:59 PM
Flow Blitzer
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

link anyone?
2/21/13 3:01 PM
angryinch

Flow Blitzer - link anyone?

http://www.mydesert.com/interactive/article/20130114/NEWS11/130114002/Jodi-Arias-boyfriend-killing-trial-live-stream

2/21/13 3:01 PM
Ruthless Rye

GOREILLAMAN -  I just hopped on the live stream. What's the deal with this diary? Phone Post

Jodi kept a personal journal. The prosecutor is trying to nail her with perjury.

It is inconsistent to what she has testified to. Like when she supposedly caught Travis masturbating to a picture of a little boy.

She wrote in her journal that "nothing of significance" happened that day.

Also, she never wrote about Travis breaking her finger. But she testified to the day it happened.
2/21/13 3:05 PM
Rhymenoceros
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my threads
2/21/13 3:09 PM
Zwingli

If I were on the jury,I'd feel like Martinez was wasting my time.

He has far better ammo than this.
2/21/13 3:13 PM
JustPeed
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it just streamed online or they showing this on TV?

Haven't read this thread but what's some of the craziest stiff that's been talked about? Is it true the chicks sexual history/behavior has been put on display? Phone Post
2/21/13 3:13 PM
Ruthless Rye

Zwingli - If I were on the jury,I'd feel like Martinez was wasting my time.

He has far better ammo than this.

How do you think the jury felt when the defense (Kirk Nurmi)was directing her?

They were probably pissed.
2/21/13 3:15 PM
angryinch

JustPeed -  Is it just streamed online or they showing this on TV?

Haven't read this thread but what's some of the craziest stiff that's been talked about? Is it true the chicks sexual history/behavior has been put on display? Phone Post

If you have HLN they are showing it on TV.  They are censoring some things out though because they are using explicit language in the testimony and the questions.  The link I posted is streaming it uncensored. 

2/21/13 3:15 PM
Ruthless Rye

JustPeed -  Is it just streamed online or they showing this on TV?

TRUTV in the mornings.

HLN in the afternoon.

You have enough time to read this thread before they come back from lunch.
2/21/13 3:16 PM
JustPeed
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruthless Rye - He was shot in the right side of the mid part of the skull, and the bullet lodged in his mandible.

That is why the Medical examiner said the shot probably was at or near death. Not the fatal blow.

Also, the big pool of blood is near the entrance to the hallway that connected the bathroom with the bedroom. This is where they think she almost decapitated him. She then drug his body down the hall (leaving blood on the base boards and floor), ultimately dumping his body in the shower.

Here is the picture of Jodi right before dragging his body down the hall. The camera went off on accident.

****Warning, graphic****

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z216/disneymom69/Jodi%20arias%20trial%20screenshots/ytjtyu-1.jpg
Can someone embed the pic or is it against tos? If it isn't the victim how graphic is it? What is she doing, holding a knife? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.