UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Jodi Arias Trial

2/21/13 3:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GOREILLAMAN
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't tell shit from that picture Phone Post
2/21/13 3:19 PM
GOREILLAMAN
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruthless Rye -
GOREILLAMAN -  I just hopped on the live stream. What's the deal with this diary? Phone Post

Jodi kept a personal journal. The prosecutor is trying to nail her with perjury.

It is inconsistent to what she has testified to. Like when she supposedly caught Travis masturbating to a picture of a little boy.

She wrote in her journal that "nothing of significance" happened that day.

Also, she never wrote about Travis breaking her finger. But she testified to the day it happened.
Thanks, I was like who the fuck is lonnie and why do I give a shit about his baptism? Lol Phone Post
2/21/13 3:20 PM
Zwingli
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruthless Rye - 
Zwingli - If I were on the jury,I'd feel like Martinez was wasting my time.

He has far better ammo than this.

How do you think the jury felt when the defense (Kirk Nurmi)was directing her?

They were probably pissed.

It's so incredibly obvious she's lying,I don't think the prosecution even needed to cross examine her.lol

The jury is probably pissed about how long this is dragging on.

She is going to be convicted of murder one and nothing is going to change that.
2/21/13 3:30 PM
Ruthless Rye
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justpeed and GM, I described the picture on the last page i believe.

Travis in the background. Top right. His right arm, shoulder, back, neck and head. Blood dripping down his neck.

Blood pooled on the tile in the middle right.

Jodi kneeling down in foreground.

**looks like the picture might be down**

I will try to find another.
2/21/13 3:32 PM
Ruthless Rye
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The pen is pointing to Travis's head.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/734280_410486275694187_193216846_n.jpg
2/21/13 3:47 PM
angryinch

prosecutor is back to picking at a bunch of mundane shit

2/21/13 3:50 PM
angryinch

lol...I'm sorry but this prosecutor is a fucktwit.  

2/21/13 3:50 PM
Fangas
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep the updates coming please! Phone Post
2/21/13 3:52 PM
angryinch

verdum - lol he is getting way off track now

fucking hell, now im getting worried, i refused to give in to the doubts earlier...

is this guy going to be the one guy in the world that can blow this?

holy fucking hell

Well, so far he's doing one hell of a job of fucking this up.  

2/21/13 3:55 PM
GOREILLAMAN

Ruthless Rye - Justpeed and GM, I described the picture on the last page i believe.

Travis in the background. Top right. His right arm, shoulder, back, neck and head. Blood dripping down his neck.

Yeah, saw the description, just so dark. Is there other crime scene photos? Phone Post
2/21/13 3:57 PM
angryinch

verdum - yeah, he is fucking blowing it, if she gets acquitted im never watching another trial.

i was cutting him some slack at first because i wanted him to tear her up but this is getting crazy.

the whole segment about the baptism and the candy is a fucking joke. every point he has made so far could have been made in 3 sentences, he is actually starting to make nurmi look good.

FUCK OFF

I doubt she'll get acquitted no matter how badly this guy fucks it up but he's coming across like a complete moron who can't understand simple concepts and who is trying to bully this woman.  

If he keeps it up, he'll end up turning the jury sympathetic towards her just enough to get them to come back with a conviction on a lesser charge.

2/21/13 4:01 PM
angryinch

OMFG!  The braids are hot...they're cute....she liked them...she enjoyed them...she didn't dislike them but didn't exactly enjoy them either......  good fucking god!  Now he's going off on a tangent about a pedantic definition of the word "hot" and whether or not there's a concrete and unchangeable definition of the word that is uttered during what was essentially pillow talk.  

Jesus fucking christ. 

2/21/13 4:02 PM
Ruthless Rye

GOREILLAMAN - 
Ruthless Rye - Justpeed and GM, I described the picture on the last page i believe.

Yeah, saw the description, just so dark. Is there other crime scene photos? Phone Post

Crime scene and autopsy. View at your own risk.

Jodi is holding her own, AI and Verdum. Keep in mind she is going to be crossed for at least a couple of days...maybe more.

Juan Martinez, like I wrote a couple pages back, is tenacious. This is always how he prosecutes.
2/21/13 4:05 PM
angryinch

Ruthless Rye - 
GOREILLAMAN - 

Jodi is holding her own, AI and Verdum. Keep in mind she is going to be crossed for at least a couple of days...maybe more.

Juan Martinez, like I wrote a couple pages back, is tenacious. This is always how he prosecutes.

She almost looks like she's enjoying this.  What's interesting is that she seems to have the attitude that "if this lawyer is going to be overly specific on every single piece of every little detail, then I'm going to give it right back to him and be as precise as he is being."   And she's doing a damn good job of it too.  

2/21/13 4:07 PM
GOREILLAMAN

Ruthless Rye -
GOREILLAMAN - 

Sorry, guess I was kind of asking for a link lol Phone Post
2/21/13 4:11 PM
Ruthless Rye

^^^^

"She almost looks like she's enjoying this. What's interesting is that she seems to have the attitude that "if this lawyer is going to be overly specific on every single piece of every little detail, then I'm going to give it right back to him and be as precise as he is being." And she's doing a damn good job of it too."

Did you see Jodi smile at Juan Martinez when, upon returning from lunch, the Judge advised them not to talk over one another?

And so far her answers are good. Yes, no, when need be. Contradicting him and his "definitions" to fit her agenda when she needs to.

That pisses him off, lol.
2/21/13 4:16 PM
Ruthless Rye

GOREILLAMAN - 
Ruthless Rye -
GOREILLAMAN - 

Sorry, guess I was kind of asking for a link lol Phone Post

************ NSFW ******************

http://forum.goregrish.com/threads/travis-alexander-crime-scene-photos-%E2%80%93-murdered-by-ex-girlfriend-jodi-arias.23019/

************** NSFW *****************

Mods, do not delete this thread. Delete this post if it is over the edge.

GOREILLAMAN, you have to be a member to open those pictures. However, if you drag and drop in Google images, you will find the full pictures.
2/21/13 4:16 PM
Combat Sport Fan

he needs to get back to the gun shot wound on rebuttle, the forensic evidence that the gunshot wound happened after the stabbing disproves her story completely, this is all just trying to gloss up travis and reform his character.
2/21/13 4:17 PM
angryinch

he's losing it more and more

2/21/13 4:18 PM
angryinch

wow...she just owned him.  

2/21/13 4:20 PM
Combat Sport Fan

angryinch - 

he's losing it more and more

i think you guys are stressing testimony too much, forensics clearly contradict her story.
2/21/13 4:21 PM
Fangas
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch -

How? Phone Post
2/21/13 4:22 PM
Ruthless Rye

angryinch - 

Yes, she did. And when her lawyer objected to Martinez, she almost busted out laughing.
2/21/13 4:22 PM
GOREILLAMAN

Both of them are annoying as shit. Phone Post
2/21/13 4:23 PM
Ruthless Rye

Fangas - 
angryinch -

How? Phone Post

Because she basically just called him a bully.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.