UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Jodi Arias Trial

3/21/13 7:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thembones
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheKidAintMine - 
thembones - 
ChicagoTom -  How that dude let that chick over power him baffles me. Phone Post

You're taking a shower, chick you're fucking is taking pictures of you. You're washing your hair when she pulls out a gun and shoots you in the head.

How do you plan to stop that with your superior strength?

You've obviously never trained bjj.

Actually, I have traned, but I still would have been shot in this scenario since I don't wear my blue belt in the shower.
3/21/13 7:08 PM
TheKidAintMine
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thembones - 
TheKidAintMine - 
thembones - 
ChicagoTom -  How that dude let that chick over power him baffles me. Phone Post

You're taking a shower, chick you're fucking is taking pictures of you. You're washing your hair when she pulls out a gun and shoots you in the head.

You've obviously never trained bjj.

Actually, I have traned, but I still would have been shot in this scenario since I don't wear my blue belt in the shower.

Well, at least with this Arias chick, you wouldn't have died with blue balls.
3/21/13 7:10 PM
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh for fucks sake.  Now he's quibbling over the definitions of compassion and sympathy.  BTW, the doctor himself needs to learn the difference between sympathy and empathy.  He's more guilty of being empathetic than sympathetic but neither are entirely synonymous with "compassionate."

3/21/13 7:12 PM
Ruthless Rye
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thembones - 

According to the MD who did the autopsy, Travis was shot at or near death.
3/21/13 7:35 PM
ChicagoTom
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought I read on this thread that she stabbed him in the shower and then he ran down the hall or some shit. I totally see how a gun could take him out. Phone Post
3/21/13 7:35 PM
Ruthless Rye
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch - 

oh for fucks sake.  Now he's quibbling over the definitions of compassion and sympathy.  BTW, the doctor himself needs to learn the difference between sympathy and empathy.  He's more guilty of being empathetic than sympathetic but neither are entirely synonymous with "compassionate."

Empathy and sympathy share one common goal:

Sensitivity

So it does not matter.
3/21/13 7:38 PM
thembones
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruthless Rye - 
thembones - 

Really? I missed that.

Why is the defense claiming that she shot him first and stabbed him? Wouldn't it have been more believable if she tried to kill him with a knife, couldn't finish him, then went for the gun?
angryinch

Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 

Sensitivity

So it does not matter.

However, if the prosecutor wants to quibble about definitions, it definitely does matter because they are not the same.  

Ruthless Rye

ChicagoTom -  I thought I read on this thread that she stabbed him in the shower and then he ran down the hall or some shit. I totally see how a gun could take him out. Phone Post

Look at my first post on this page. That is imo.

However, the MD stated in his autopsy report, Travis was shot at or near death.
3/21/13 7:44 PM
Ruthless Rye

angryinch - 
Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 

Sensitivity

So it does not matter.

However, if the prosecutor wants to quibble about definitions, it definitely does matter because they are not the same.  

One is an outsider looking in (empathy).

One is an insider looking in (sympathy).

They are not they same, but the common trait is being sensitive.

Either way, an impartial expert witness, being paid by the State, has no ethical reason to feel sensitive by buying the defendant a self help book.
3/21/13 7:55 PM
Ruthless Rye

thembones - 
Ruthless Rye - 
thembones - 

Really? I missed that.

Why is the defense claiming that she shot him first and stabbed him? Wouldn't it have been more believable if she tried to kill him with a knife, couldn't finish him, then went for the gun?

Yes, really.

They are claiming that, because, well, because they are fucked, and they have Jodi as their defendant.

And, they are claiming this because when someone pulls a knife on you, you fucking run. My brother had a knife pulled on him by a crazy ex. We ran.

Also, the forensic science does not add up for Travis to have been shot first.

She stabbed him in the shower, he tried to get the fuck away, she caught him near the sink. Stab, Stab. He runs down the hall, fleeing for his life. Stab, Stab, head almost cut off.

Drags him back to the bathroom, puts a bullet in his head, and chucks him in the shower.

Look at the crime scene photos. Read what the MD and detectives said.

3/21/13 8:57 PM
thembones

Ruthless Rye -
thembones - 
Ruthless Rye - 
thembones - 

Really? I missed that.

Yes, really.

They are claiming that, because, well, because they are fucked, and they have Jodi as their defendant.

And, they are claiming this because when someone pulls a knife on you, you fucking run. My brother had a knife pulled on him by a crazy ex. We ran.

Also, the forensic science does not add up for Travis to have been shot first.

She stabbed him in the shower, he tried to get the fuck away, she caught him near the sink. Stab, Stab. He runs down the hall, fleeing for his life. Stab, Stab, head almost cut off.

Drags him back to the bathroom, puts a bullet in his head, and chucks him in the shower.

Look at the crime scene photos. Read what the MD and detectives said.

I'm sure you're right, I only started following after arias was on the stand.

I guess it makes sense they have to go with shoot first...what you're describing is not consistent with self defense lol.

Just surprised the prosecutor didn't bring up the medical evidence in cross. Phone Post
3/21/13 8:59 PM
thembones

^ guessing he probably did and I missed it. Phone Post
3/21/13 9:51 PM
Ruthless Rye

thembones -  ^ guessing he probably did and I missed it. Phone Post

Juan Martinez brought it up as the States witness.

His testimony starts @ 26 minutes, 26 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0_vDjEMuGY
3/21/13 10:26 PM
thembones

Ruthless Rye - 

Thanks. Watching it now.

Some of this evidence is pretty gruesome. Must be incredibly hard to watch if you're the guy's family. I'm not sure I could stay in the room if that was someone in my family.
3/21/13 10:29 PM
Ruthless Rye

thembones - 
Ruthless Rye - 

Thanks. Watching it now.

Some of this evidence is pretty gruesome. Must be incredibly hard to watch if you're the guy's family. I'm not sure I could stay in the room if that was someone in my family.

You are welcome.

And that is why Travis's two sisters walked out.
3/21/13 10:52 PM
WEB
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how many witnesses for the Defense, this is taking too long.
3/21/13 11:15 PM
Ruthless Rye

WEB - how many witnesses for the Defense, this is taking too long.

One left, I believe. A former cell mate, Kimberly Ross.

Conviction:

Kidnap-apprehension Of Injury
Armed Robbery-with Deadly Wpn
3/22/13 12:01 AM
Rhymenoceros
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn that medical examiner was a handsome motherfucker. With that beard he could have been an actor in the 80s for sure.
3/25/13 10:19 AM
WriteBelt
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what's on the docket for today? 10:00 AM AZ time? Phone Post
3/25/13 10:25 AM
Zwingli

I think I recall the judge telling the jurors to be there at 9:30
3/25/13 12:03 PM
sunnyko
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shouldn't it be streaming on ustream by now? Phone Post
3/25/13 1:01 PM
WriteBelt
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zwingli - I think I recall the judge telling the jurors to be there at 9:30
Was that about a half day on Thursday?

I sort of recall hearing something about a funny schedule this week but I seem to be having trouble with my memory. Phone Post
3/25/13 2:19 PM
Rhymenoceros
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh fuck. Martinez just shit in the doctor's mouth.

They're banging on tables!

She said she had trouble reading, and the doctor used that as part of his diagnosis.

Pros comes back with, "did you know she read the entire book of mormon while in jail?"

Boom!

Doctor says it doesn't matter, because there were other factors as well. Pros asks for them, doc hems and haws and says she had trouble focusing on relaxing herself in her jail cell. Hahahaha!

There are fireworks today, boys!
3/25/13 2:37 PM
Rhymenoceros

This psychologist comes off as such a fan of Jodi's. I can't believe he was ever hired to be impartial. He won't concede that Jodi may have been lying to him when answering his questions. He comes off as such a fraud.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.