UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Jodi Arias Trial

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/25/13 2:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thembones
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Large Fun Bags - 
Rhymenoceros - This psychologist comes off as such a fan of Jodi's. I can't believe he was ever hired to be impartial. He won't concede that Jodi may have been lying to him when answering his questions. He comes off as such a fraud.
agreed. its comical. Jodi is a succubus. She has this spell that certain men fall in to Phone Post

Seriously. He might as well be wearing a "Team Jodi" t-shirt.

Part of it might be just trying to defend his reputation as a good defense witness though. Its $$$ in the bank.
3/25/13 2:46 PM
Rhymenoceros
369 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thembones - 
Large Fun Bags - 
Rhymenoceros - This psychologist comes off as such a fan of Jodi's. I can't believe he was ever hired to be impartial. He won't concede that Jodi may have been lying to him when answering his questions. He comes off as such a fraud.
agreed. its comical. Jodi is a succubus. She has this spell that certain men fall in to Phone Post

Seriously. He might as well be wearing a "Team Jodi" t-shirt.

Part of it might be just trying to defend his reputation as a good defense witness though. Its $$$ in the bank.

Yeah, but he was hired to be impartial by the state. He was an evaluator who has become one of the most partial expert witnesses of all time (speaking out of my ass of course).

I don't know if he's been a hired expert witness in the past, but he's certainly using this trial to take his career in that direction.
3/25/13 2:57 PM
thembones
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Yeah, but he was hired to be impartial by the state"

I could be wrong, but I believe he was hired by the defense using state funds (since they're public defenders).

3/25/13 3:07 PM
Rhymenoceros
369 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thembones - "Yeah, but he was hired to be impartial by the state"

I could be wrong, but I believe he was hired by the defense using state funds (since they're public defenders).

Ah, gotcha. I could be confused on that point.
3/25/13 4:48 PM
maxbrothersinc
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come on Martinez, that suit is terrible! Phone Post
3/25/13 4:53 PM
Rhymenoceros

Yeah, that's a bad suit. That fake doc just stared Martinez big time after Martinez called him on having feelings for the defendant. Hahaha.
3/25/13 4:53 PM
Fangas
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boom! Phone Post
3/25/13 4:54 PM
WriteBelt
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because..."You have feelings for the defendant!!" Phone Post
3/25/13 5:03 PM
Stan Dan Wang
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is Juan trying to get Arias a fucking mistrial?!!

someone pull the fucking plug on this idiot!
3/25/13 5:04 PM
thembones

Stan Dan Wang - is Juan trying to get Arias a fucking mistrial?!!

You're watching this interaction, and your conclusion is that Juan is the idiot?

Interdasting...
3/25/13 5:06 PM
Stan Dan Wang

thembones - 
Stan Dan Wang - is Juan trying to get Arias a fucking mistrial?!!

You're watching this interaction, and your conclusion is that Juan is the idiot?

Interdasting...

he isnt the only idiot clearly, but he is doing much more harm than good right now. let the fucking jury draw its own conclusions, you dont need to cram it down their throats.

Juan is overplaying his hand and it's reckless.
3/25/13 5:06 PM
Combat Sport Fan

I dont get it, she has ptsd....so what that resulted after she did what she did. doesnt mean it wasnt premeditated
3/25/13 5:07 PM
Stan Dan Wang

this doc is a fucking quack/hack and that is obvious. Juan needs to tone his act down or he's going to do something he cant un-do.
3/25/13 5:08 PM
Rhymenoceros

Combat Sport Fan - I dont get it, she has ptsd....so what that resulted after she did what she did. doesnt mean it wasnt premeditated

One of the juror's questions was whether the instance of PTSD was more or less common with premeditated murders. The doc said it was less common. So they are using it as an indication of premeditation. That's why he's hammering the doc.
3/25/13 5:09 PM
Combat Sport Fan

this guy is a real quack
3/25/13 5:19 PM
thembones

Combat Sport Fan - I dont get it, she has ptsd....so what that resulted after she did what she did. doesnt mean it wasnt premeditated

The trauma is basically the same if it means he didn't have to re-administer the test.

But the trauma is different if you're trying to claim she could have just as easily had PTSD if she planned it in advance.

Clearly, you do not have 35 years of experience as a clinical psychologist/sex therapist.
3/25/13 5:23 PM
Rhymenoceros

Doc: "Ok, I just came across the "three hole wonder..."

Martinez: Just read it, did I ask you to comment on that?

Doc just got excited and wanted to talk about her three holes.
3/25/13 5:27 PM
norcalbc
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WriteBelt - Because..."You have feelings for the defendant!!" Phone Post
I beg your pardon! Phone Post
3/25/13 5:43 PM
WriteBelt
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I have nothing further". Music to my ears!! Phone Post
3/25/13 5:44 PM
WriteBelt

norcalbc -
WriteBelt - Because..."You have feelings for the defendant!!" Phone Post
I beg your pardon! Phone Post
Objection...argumentative/scope...object to verbal objection...objection to the objection of verbal objections! Phone Post
3/26/13 10:11 AM
Rhymenoceros

What's on tap for today? Are they still talking to that turd psychologist?
3/26/13 12:05 PM
aarondramp
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was gone since Thursday but just got caught up on the HLN live blogs. It looks like I didn't miss too much, but it's clear the doctor lost all of his credibility.
3/26/13 12:17 PM
Rhymenoceros

aarondramp - I was gone since Thursday but just got caught up on the HLN live blogs. It looks like I didn't miss too much, but it's clear the doctor lost all of his credibility.

Yeah, Martinez trashed that dude. The best part was when he asserted that the doc fucked up the diagnosis and did a shit job generally because he developed feelings for Arias.

It prompted a sweet, "I beg your pardon!" from the doc. Great moment.
3/26/13 12:42 PM
Ruthless Rye

Rhymenoceros - What's on tap for today? Are they still talking to that turd psychologist?

Jennifer Willmott will continue her direct with domestic violence expert, Alyce LaViolette. It starts at 10:30 PDT.
3/26/13 12:43 PM
WriteBelt

I think they're going to be working on the new psychologist again. Woman this time. Got brief introductions yesterday. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.