UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Jodi Arias Trial

4/2/13 6:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good lord!  The prosecutor is getting annoying with all his stupid objections.  He's already reeking of desperation with this witness.

I can't wait to see him implode and have an aneurysm during cross examination.  

4/2/13 6:44 PM
angryinch

I swear to god I wish I could reach through my monitor and bitchslap the prosecutor right now.  

4/2/13 6:53 PM
Ruthless Rye
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch - 

I swear to god I wish I could reach through my monitor and bitchslap the prosecutor right now.  

I understand what you are saying.

However, nothing she has testified to so far = self defense.

If I was Martinez, I would be at the end of my rope, also.

This shit is way beyond stupid.
4/2/13 8:24 PM
Combat Sport Fan

angryinch - 

"Objection!  The defendant's attorney is trying to present a defense your honor!  Are they allowed to do that?"  --  Martinez

you ant appeal unless you object, just getting them on the books interrupting testimony calm the fuck down its a strategy game. you should always make objections if it is even slightly close to reasonable. Juries are not allowed to consider them.
4/2/13 9:19 PM
angryinch

Edited: 04/02/13 9:19 PM
Combat Sport Fan - 
angryinch - 

"Objection!  The defendant's attorney is trying to present a defense your honor!  Are they allowed to do that?"  --  Martinez

you ant appeal unless you object, just getting them on the books interrupting testimony calm the fuck down its a strategy game. you should always make objections if it is even slightly close to reasonable. Juries are not allowed to consider them.

Since when can the prosecution appeal if they lose?

4/2/13 10:50 PM
Combat Sport Fan

angryinch - 
Combat Sport Fan - 
angryinch - 

Since when can the prosecution appeal if they lose?

cant appeal a verdict, but in the rare case a directed verdict is issued or some other non merits dismissal. Make sure you rack up some objections, also you should try and fuck with the other lawyer as much as possible.

I didnt hear you complaining everytime the defense objected and didnt even have an explanation...they did it the whole cross examination and were overruled many times.
4/3/13 1:33 AM
thembones
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just catching some of today's trial on youtube. The expert is basically testifying about "patterns" that so far, basically amounts to "needy chicks who want to get married don't like being a side piece".
4/3/13 10:48 AM
Combat Sport Fan

Edited: 04/03/13 10:48 AM
<blockquote>Kamakosmo - So many Unemployed Lawyers in the OG! LOL!</blockquote><br />

hey im not done school yet, but i entered knowing i have a career path after law school,
4/3/13 10:52 AM
thembones
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kamakosmo - So many Unemployed Lawyers in the OG! LOL!

Think you meant to write: "so many OG lawyers are unemployed"
4/3/13 11:14 AM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Large Fun Bags - 
Kamakosmo - So many Unemployed Lawyers in the OG! LOL!
I work nights.. lol Phone Post

i clerk
4/3/13 1:00 PM
angryinch

And here we go....  objection...overruled...objection...overruled.....your honor, the witness is answering questions!!!  I object!!!!  The witness should be instructed to remain silent and not answer any questions unless the answer will incriminate the defendant!!!!!

4/3/13 1:14 PM
Combat Sport Fan

angryinch - 

And here we go....  objection...overruled...objection...overruled.....your honor, the witness is answering questions!!!  I object!!!!  The witness should be instructed to remain silent and not answer any questions unless the answer will incriminate the defendant!!!!!

and that is the right thing to do.

you really dont look great on this argument. You should object to everything you could almost possibly object too.
4/3/13 1:16 PM
angryinch

Combat Sport Fan - 
angryinch - 

and that is the right thing to do.

you really dont look great on this argument. You should object to everything you could almost possibly object too.

It gets annoying and shows desperation.  Especially if most of the objections are overruled.   It's obvious that the prosecutor doesn't like this witnesses testimony and is desperate to shut her up. 

4/3/13 2:53 PM
aarondramp
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/03/13 2:53 PM
So this lady is boring everyone following the trial and now she feels sick, and the trial is done for the day? I think they are trying to take as long as possible to make the jury forget about how badly Jodi got destroyed.
4/4/13 1:06 PM
angryinch

Now what?

4/4/13 1:11 PM
angryinch

Ah...the defense is asking that the jury be sequestered because of all of the media coverage.  He's saying that he finds it impossible to believe that the jurors have heard nothing about the trial from any external sources.

The prosecutor, in his usual douchey manner, is saying that the defense seems to be more worried about watching the news than about trying the case.  

4/4/13 1:34 PM
aarondramp
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

verdum - im surprised that you commented on the prosecutor after watching that, i think the think that was noteworthy was nurmi having the balls to call the jurors liars.

i understand that he has to go for mistrials and similarly request sequestration, but to come right out and say that it is "fiction" that the jury has not seen anything about the case in the news when they have stated every day and after every recess that they have not is surprising to me.

I'm surprised that you're surprised.
4/4/13 1:40 PM
angryinch

verdum - im surprised that you commented on the prosecutor after watching that, i think the think that was noteworthy was nurmi having the balls to call the jurors liars.

i understand that he has to go for mistrials and similarly request sequestration, but to come right out and say that it is "fiction" that the jury has not seen anything about the case in the news when they have stated every day and after every recess that they have not is surprising to me.

Given what happened with juror 5, I'd say he's right on the money.  I guarantee you the jurors have seen at least something somewhere.  On a website, on a newspaper headline, on the radio, on TV, from a relative, from a conversation someone else was having in Starbucks, etc..etc...   

What he said made a lot of sense.  None of the jurors want to say they haven't seen anything.  First, they don't want to be singled out, second, I'm sure most of them realize that simply the fact that they are sitting on this jury is going to net them a several hundred thousand dollary payday after the trial is done.  

4/4/13 6:54 PM
Ruthless Rye
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here comes the lightning and thunder!
4/4/13 7:02 PM
Ruthless Rye

"Do you want to spar with me?" -Martinez

LOFL
4/4/13 8:19 PM
Zwingli

I'm convinced martinez has some mental problems.He looked like a total dipshit today.
4/4/13 8:22 PM
angryinch

He started the cross today?  Fuck!!! I missed it!

Is there some kind of online archive where I can watch it?

4/4/13 8:36 PM
aarondramp

angryinch - 

Someone puts it on youtube every day. Just put in jodi arias day ?? and you will find it.
4/4/13 9:13 PM
angryinch

aarondramp - 
angryinch - 

Someone puts it on youtube every day. Just put in jodi arias day ?? and you will find it.

Shit.  What day is today?

4/4/13 9:26 PM
angryinch

Found it.  This is hilarious!  The prosecutor is coming across as a massive douchebag, as usual. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.