UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Jodi Arias Trial

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/5/13 4:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dan O'Connell
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Spirit Of Captain Boosee - I feel sorry for her she's never going to be able to have a cock inside her pussy again Just one on one woman love Phone Post 3.0

Isn't it possible for a man to visit Jodi in prison and have sex with her?
4/5/13 5:35 AM
Dan O'Connell
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jodi Arias singing behind bars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1wa4SMK7UA
4/5/13 6:26 AM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
4/5/13 6:27 AM
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 

lmfao.  Snow White?  Really dude???    Holy fuck what a tard.

As I and many commentators have said, if she gets convicted it will be despite this tard, not because of him.

Really?

Jan Martinez is saying that Jodi has made up her world, just like a Snow White fantasy.

And if the expert witness can say that Snow White was a victim, off of a made up story, what is to say that her expert testimony is not made up off of Jodi's made up story?

It is a perfect analogy, and that is why the Judge overruled every defense objection to Snow White.

In case you need to know, and are wondering, this defense witness is in the cross hairs, and is about to be owned.

So you're saying that jodi somehow made up those texts and emails travis sent her?  Because that is what this lady is basing her testimony on.  If what you're saying is true, then jodi would have to be the perpetrator of one of the most machiavellian schemes ever and she would have had to find a way to make it look as if travis sent texts and emails that he never did, and she would have had to have been doing this and plotting this for several years starting from the day she met travis.  That's an awful lot of credit you're giving her.  Do you really think jodi is that smart?

4/5/13 7:22 AM
JLFoster
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This Is a Good Sign.com, Hand Of The King
Dan O'Connell -
The Spirit Of Captain Boosee - I feel sorry for her she's never going to be able to have a cock inside her pussy again Just one on one woman love Phone Post 3.0

Where is the sign up sheet? Phone Post
4/5/13 8:19 AM
BLPorritt
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan O'Connell -

Isnt it possible for some of her prisonmates to actually have cocks and fuck her lights out? Phone Post
4/5/13 8:50 AM
RONINXOM
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kamakosmo -
BLPorritt -
Dan O'Connell -

Isnt it possible for some of her prisonmates to actually have cocks and fuck her lights out? Phone Post
Caged Heat imo Phone Post
Guaranteed that within at least two years a male Prison Guard will be busted banging her. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 9:14 AM
aarondramp
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch - 
Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 

As I and many commentators have said, if she gets convicted it will be despite this tard, not because of him.

Really?

Jan Martinez is saying that Jodi has made up her world, just like a Snow White fantasy.

And if the expert witness can say that Snow White was a victim, off of a made up story, what is to say that her expert testimony is not made up off of Jodi's made up story?

It is a perfect analogy, and that is why the Judge overruled every defense objection to Snow White.

In case you need to know, and are wondering, this defense witness is in the cross hairs, and is about to be owned.

So you're saying that jodi somehow made up those texts and emails travis sent her?  Because that is what this lady is basing her testimony on.  If what you're saying is true, then jodi would have to be the perpetrator of one of the most machiavellian schemes ever and she would have had to find a way to make it look as if travis sent texts and emails that he never did, and she would have had to have been doing this and plotting this for several years starting from the day she met travis.  That's an awful lot of credit you're giving her.  Do you really think jodi is that smart?

She also based it on her 30 hours of interviews with Jodi. I think she tried to use the e-mails and texts to back up her theory that Jodi was in an abusive relationship; they were pretty flimsy, though, and you have to believe what Jodi said to believe the texts and e-mails support an abusive relationship.
4/5/13 9:35 AM
Zwingli

Camelz - Damn, was hoping for the death penalty. Phone Post 3.0

Trials not over. Don't worry, death penalty is coming barring a mistrial.
4/5/13 9:41 AM
Zwingli

Jenny Wishbone - 
Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 

Really?

This.

It seemed pretty clear where Martinez was going with this.

He can hardly get a coherent question out of his mouth.He's an embarrassment to his profession.

This case could try itself.The evidence of premeditation is overwhelming.
4/5/13 9:44 AM
angryinch

Zwingli - 
Jenny Wishbone - 
Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 

Really?

This.

It seemed pretty clear where Martinez was going with this.

He can hardly get a coherent question out of his mouth.He's an embarrassment to his profession.

This case could try itself.The evidence of premeditation is overwhelming.

This.   When the entire courtroom starts laughing at you because the witness you're badgering asks you politely if you're angry with her for some reason, that should be a sign that you're coming across like a jackass.

4/5/13 9:58 AM
Dan O'Connell

BLPorritt - 
Dan O'Connell -

I thought men and women went to different prisons?
4/5/13 10:02 AM
Zwingli

The entire,unedited police interrogation video is on you tube.Search for david lohr.

4/5/13 10:08 AM
Zwingli

some jodi humor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUL6P6mQAg
4/5/13 11:00 AM
drmccarty

Yeah but a man being held at gun point with his employees shoots a robber and gets fucked! Way to go! Lessoned learned old white men don't shoot black teenagers pointing guns at you but women kill whoever you want as long as you can prove that at some point he hurt you is self defense. Phone Post
4/5/13 1:38 PM
Ruthless Rye
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch - 
Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 

Really?

No, I never said that, nor have I ever implied that.

Never once did I mention e-mails, IM, texts, etc.

This expert witness is stating as FACT, that Jodi was kicked, choked out, etc. by Travis. The only source for those allegations, comes from a known liar...time and time again. And I do not blame Travis for ranting and raving in those exchanged messages. He knew, deep down, that she was a bad apple. His down fall was that he liked to have sex with her.

In all of those exchanges between Travis and Jodi, where does it say that Travis beat her ass? Please find that. Because, you better believe, with as conniving as Jodi was, she would have shoved that in his face. Time and again.

Jodi thinks she is smart. She is arrogant, a manipulator, a liar, a weirdo, not right in the head (according to her own Father), and a cold blooded killer.

AI, you are starting to troll this thread.

4/5/13 1:52 PM
angryinch

Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 
Ruthless Rye - 
angryinch - 

Really?

No, I never said that, nor have I ever implied that.

Never once did I mention e-mails, IM, texts, etc.

This expert witness is stating as FACT, that Jodi was kicked, choked out, etc. by Travis. The only source for those allegations, comes from a known liar...time and time again. And I do not blame Travis for ranting and raving in those exchanged messages. He knew, deep down, that she was a bad apple. His down fall was that he liked to have sex with her.

In all of those exchanges between Travis and Jodi, where does it say that Travis beat her ass? Please find that. Because, you better believe, with as conniving as Jodi was, she would have shoved that in his face. Time and again.

Jodi thinks she is smart. She is arrogant, a manipulator, a liar, a weirdo, not right in the head (according to her own Father), and a cold blooded killer.

AI, you are starting to troll this thread.

IMO, both jodi and travis were not quite right in the head.  If you ask me, it was a match made in hell.  

4/5/13 2:11 PM
Ruthless Rye
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"IMO, both jodi and travis were not quite right in the head. If you ask me, it was a match made in hell. " -AI

The whole story is tragic. How crazy to meet someone that will ruin/end your life...forever.

4/5/13 2:29 PM
thembones
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thing is, the "expert" is taking "patterns" that are typical of any unhealthy relationship, and using that as "proof" that Travis was abusive.

Other than the alleged abuse (completely uncorroborated), all of the "patterns" she describes are pretty common in relationships. Jealousy? One partner having more power in a relationship? Building deep bonds over shared memories? Having an unhealthy childhood? A man lying to the women he's sleeping with? None of these are exclusive to abusive relationships. In fact, I bet there's never been a long term relationships in history that didn't have at least a few of these patterns.

The unhealthy childhood thing is a good one. The defense expert was using Travis' childhood as "evidence" that he fit the profile of an abuser. Yet there is clear evidence that Jodi had lots of childhood experiences that could be classified as abusive.

A man is shot in the head, throat slashed from ear to ear, stabbed 29 times, and she sees him as the perpetrator, not the victim. The way she yelled out angrily "YES", then composed herself when Martinez asked her if she thought Travis was the perpetrator, not the victim.

This "expert" is pretty obviously a hardcore feminist, and the way she views this case is shaped by that worldview. That men are violent oppressors, and women are victims, struggling to free themselves from the oppressive patriarchy.

Even with the snow white story - the "expert" doesn't think the queen was a wicked stepmother. Last time I watched Snow White I was 5, and even then I remember the stepmother was an evil bitch.

The defense even asked her at the beginning if she was a "man hater". Whether she is or isn't, you don't ask that unless your expert has been accused of being a "man hater" in the past...
4/5/13 2:43 PM
aarondramp
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That might be the best post I've ready in this entire thread. VTFU.
4/5/13 3:54 PM
Stan Dan Wang

thembones - The thing is, the "expert" is taking "patterns" that are typical of any unhealthy relationship, and using that as "proof" that Travis was abusive.

Other than the alleged abuse (completely uncorroborated), all of the "patterns" she describes are pretty common in relationships. Jealousy? One partner having more power in a relationship? Building deep bonds over shared memories? Having an unhealthy childhood? A man lying to the women he's sleeping with? None of these are exclusive to abusive relationships. In fact, I bet there's never been a long term relationships in history that didn't have at least a few of these patterns.

The unhealthy childhood thing is a good one. The defense expert was using Travis' childhood as "evidence" that he fit the profile of an abuser. Yet there is clear evidence that Jodi had lots of childhood experiences that could be classified as abusive.

A man is shot in the head, throat slashed from ear to ear, stabbed 29 times, and she sees him as the perpetrator, not the victim. The way she yelled out angrily "YES", then composed herself when Martinez asked her if she thought Travis was the perpetrator, not the victim.

This "expert" is pretty obviously a hardcore feminist, and the way she views this case is shaped by that worldview. That men are violent oppressors, and women are victims, struggling to free themselves from the oppressive patriarchy.

Even with the snow white story - the "expert" doesn't think the queen was a wicked stepmother. Last time I watched Snow White I was 5, and even then I remember the stepmother was an evil bitch.

The defense even asked her at the beginning if she was a "man hater". Whether she is or isn't, you don't ask that unless your expert has been accused of being a "man hater" in the past...

also, she looks like a dude and dresses like a bum.
4/5/13 3:55 PM
Stan Dan Wang

Edited: 04/05/13 3:55 PM
you guys dont think Jodi will seduce a couple guards during her prison stay? i bet she will.
4/5/13 4:00 PM
Vulva Fabulous
1201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stan Dan Wang - you guys dont think Jodi will seduce a couple guards during her prison stay? i bet she will.
Not if her gf has a say in it. Phone Post
4/8/13 10:25 AM
aarondramp

Is the trial back on today?
4/8/13 11:19 AM
WEB
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes, more martinez cross

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.