4/9/13 3:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thelorn420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch - 
Combat Sport Fan - 
angryinch - 
Combat Sport Fan - cant watch what did juan do

Just more of his game playing and trying to mischaracterize and twist the witnesses testimony.  Nothing new for him.

except you are the only person saying that. considering most of your comments have been borderline retarded im going to ignore your opinion

Because I seem to be the only unbiased observer who is capable of understanding that Jodi's guilt and the effectiveness of the prosecutor are not related at all.  

If you're unbiased then why haven't you mentioned the defense objecting today every 10 seconds, yet you bitched when the prosecutor did last week.
4/9/13 3:28 PM
angryinch

thelorn420 - 
angryinch - 
Combat Sport Fan - 
angryinch - 

Just more of his game playing and trying to mischaracterize and twist the witnesses testimony.  Nothing new for him.

except you are the only person saying that. considering most of your comments have been borderline retarded im going to ignore your opinion

Because I seem to be the only unbiased observer who is capable of understanding that Jodi's guilt and the effectiveness of the prosecutor are not related at all.  

If you're unbiased then why haven't you mentioned the defense objecting today every 10 seconds, yet you bitched when the prosecutor did last week.

Because I have not seen the defense attempt to resort to the pathetic and outright dishonest tactics the prosecution is trying to use. 

4/9/13 3:31 PM
Combat Sport Fan

what makes you qualified to state the effectiveness of a prosecutor?
4/9/13 3:33 PM
Combat Sport Fan

angryinch - 
thelorn420 - 
angryinch - 
Combat Sport Fan - 
angryinch - 

Because I have not seen the defense attempt to resort to the pathetic and outright dishonest tactics the prosecution is trying to use. 

The defense didnt accuse travis of being a pedophile? of sexually abusing jodi? Oh liking boy shorts because he likes little boys?

They havent been dishonest? REally?

Objecting is not dishonesty. Sorry you should learn about the profession you are criticizing and stop the retarded statements you are making...
4/9/13 3:38 PM
angryinch

Combat Sport Fan - what makes you qualified to state the effectiveness of a prosecutor?

Same thing that makes the jury qualified.   Same thing that makes everyone else on this thread qualified.  One does not need to be a law professor to have an opinion about the the way an attorney questions a witness.  The jury, most of whom I'm sure are not qualified based on the standards I believe you are implying, will render a decision at least partly based on how effective they perceived one of the attorneys to be.  

In short, I'm just as qualified as you and everyone else. 

4/9/13 3:40 PM
angryinch

Combat Sport Fan - 
angryinch - 
thelorn420 - 
angryinch - 
Combat Sport Fan - 
angryinch - 

The defense didnt accuse travis of being a pedophile? of sexually abusing jodi? Oh liking boy shorts because he likes little boys?

They havent been dishonest? REally?

Objecting is not dishonesty. Sorry you should learn about the profession you are criticizing and stop the retarded statements you are making...

The defense is not attempting to mischaracterize a witnesses testimony.  And do you know for certain that travis did not jerk off to images of children?  Do you know he did not sexually abuse jodi?

4/9/13 3:51 PM
Combat Sport Fan

angryinch - 
Combat Sport Fan - what makes you qualified to state the effectiveness of a prosecutor?

Same thing that makes the jury qualified.   Same thing that makes everyone else on this thread qualified.  One does not need to be a law professor to have an opinion about the the way an attorney questions a witness.  The jury, most of whom I'm sure are not qualified based on the standards I believe you are implying, will render a decision at least partly based on how effective they perceived one of the attorneys to be.  

juries are to decide based on the facts. The way he talks isnt going to lose him this case, and you are the only person really bothered by him. At this point this is just you being pigheaded because you came out strong against him and since then have refused to give him credit.
4/9/13 3:57 PM
Combat Sport Fan

AI- The defense has attempted several times to mis-characterize statements by travis (avoiding stalking jodi) as signs of anger and abuse. I know that the prosecution so far has proved Beyond a reasonable doubt that jodi arias murdered Travis in the first. None of the expert testimony has shed any doubt on this. Her testimony was unreliable, dishonest, and clearly contradictory...therefore she and her witnesses cannot be believed.

They have instructed their witnesses to be evasive rude and to try as hard as they can to not answer a question...You think Juan should just lay down and take that? Or make them answer...and frame correctly. Thats all it is. Your criticisms are Shit, sorry they just are. They dont make sense, they are just pure biased dislike for the prosecutor you have done this the whole time.
4/9/13 3:59 PM
Combat Sport Fan

AI just in case you didnt know....your criticism of Objections was retarded, and your lack of criticism for the defense objecting for the same reasons is retarded.
4/9/13 4:21 PM
Large Fun Bags

remember to use your vtfd's if you see a poster trolling guys (AI) Phone Post
4/9/13 4:24 PM
norcalbc
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get the feeling angry inch is rooting for the defense Phone Post
4/9/13 5:03 PM
angryinch

Combat Sport Fan - 
angryinch - 

juries are to decide based on the facts. The way he talks isnt going to lose him this case, and you are the only person really bothered by him. At this point this is just you being pigheaded because you came out strong against him and since then have refused to give him credit.

I am not the only person bothered by him.  During the break I was listening to HLN and a lot of people share my opinion.  

And you know perfectly well that juries, although they are supposed to decide cases based on the facts, very often do not and sometimes base their decisions on other things, like whether or not they liked one attorney, or whether they liked a female attorney's nail polish, or whatever.  

4/9/13 5:03 PM
angryinch

Combat Sport Fan - AI- The defense has attempted several times to mis-characterize statements by travis (avoiding stalking jodi) as signs of anger and abuse. I know that the prosecution so far has proved Beyond a reasonable doubt that jodi arias murdered Travis in the first. None of the expert testimony has shed any doubt on this. Her testimony was unreliable, dishonest, and clearly contradictory...therefore she and her witnesses cannot be believed.

They have instructed their witnesses to be evasive rude and to try as hard as they can to not answer a question...You think Juan should just lay down and take that? Or make them answer...and frame correctly. Thats all it is. Your criticisms are Shit, sorry they just are. They dont make sense, they are just pure biased dislike for the prosecutor you have done this the whole time.

And that's your opinion.  Unfortunately for you, I'm not the only person who has this opinion.  

4/9/13 5:07 PM
angryinch

Camelz - Okay, I voted you down this time AI. Not sure if you're a hipster, troll, or just retarded. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks.  I see that all of you homos voted me down.   

4/9/13 5:10 PM
Combat Sport Fan

HLN is entertainment. And its full of idiots. Somehow Angryinch i concerned with how the prosecutor asks a question...because how dare he ask someone making an outlandish claim to defend it, or how dare he object to testimony even though the fat fuck and dumb twat are constantly objecting.

Oh lets not forget the coaching that was used during Jodis cross. Objection she has already said she doesnt remember......Thats coaching, its a nice technique but thats the D telling Jodi Remember you talked about not remembering...or the shifts in seating head scratching, holding a pen a certain way. Its all going on and blatantly obvious. Juan caught this witness already when he told her, dont look at them before you answer.

so yea juan is the dishonest one sticking up for a victim, these assholes are dragging a dead man through the mud and with lies.
4/9/13 5:11 PM
aarondramp
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch - 
Camelz - Okay, I voted you down this time AI. Not sure if you're a hipster, troll, or just retarded. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks.  I see that all of you homos voted me down.   

The good news for you is that pretty soon you won't be able to see all of your vote ups or vote downs since they don't show the negative ones. That way you can stop caring about it.
4/9/13 5:15 PM
angryinch

Combat Sport Fan - HLN is entertainment. And its full of idiots. Somehow Angryinch i concerned with how the prosecutor asks a question...because how dare he ask someone making an outlandish claim to defend it, or how dare he object to testimony even though the fat fuck and dumb twat are constantly objecting.

Oh lets not forget the coaching that was used during Jodis cross. Objection she has already said she doesnt remember......Thats coaching, its a nice technique but thats the D telling Jodi Remember you talked about not remembering...or the shifts in seating head scratching, holding a pen a certain way. Its all going on and blatantly obvious. Juan caught this witness already when he told her, dont look at them before you answer.

so yea juan is the dishonest one sticking up for a victim, these assholes are dragging a dead man through the mud and with lies.

So you think Travis was an angel?

The most likely scenario here is that both travis and jodi were fucked in the head and they were essentially a match made in hell.    Naturally, that doesn't justify what jodi did.  

4/9/13 5:16 PM
Combat Sport Fan

Travis was an honorary OGer. Therefore he was an angel.
4/9/13 5:23 PM
Rhymenoceros
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you guys stop voting down AI? For fuck's sake. It's moronic.

Yeah, I disagree with him on a few things here and there, but he is just as qualified to speculate on what a jury is thinking as anyone.
4/9/13 5:24 PM
angryinch

Rhymenoceros - Can you guys stop voting down AI? For fuck's sake. It's moronic.

Yeah, I disagree with him on a few things here and there, but he is just as qualified to speculate on what a jury is thinking as anyone.

lol...from +54 to +3 in about a week.  I'm sure some of the down votes have been from the jesus brigade but I'm certain that many of them came from the passive agressive bitches on this thread.

4/9/13 5:24 PM
angryinch

oops...  I spoke too soon.  +2 now. 

4/9/13 5:31 PM
Rhymenoceros
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"If you were in my group I would ask you to take a time out, Mr. Martinez."

Hahahahaha!
4/9/13 5:31 PM
angryinch

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She keeps bitchslapping him.  

4/9/13 5:33 PM
angryinch

lmao...and it continues!   "Have you seen When Harry Met Sally?"

4/9/13 5:36 PM
Combat Sport Fan

She should be held in contempt for that statement....and it will not play with a jury. but Angry inch roots for murderers and cheers.

That is bullshit. Lock her up for the night.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.