UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My take on Dead Beat Sponsor (Rick Hawn)

1/23/13 1:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FeliceHerrig
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A sponsor sponsors a fighter knowing he may win or lose the fight. There are no guarnatees in fighting. But the fighter does his/her part by going out there and putting it all on the line while represetning the sponsors brand to the best of his or her ability. Its not even so much about the fight but how the fighter carries themselves inside and outside of the cage.

I was at the Bellator 85 event and Rick Hawn should by no means be upset with his performance. If his sponsor is then its just a cop out to not pay him for the service he provided..  Shame on you "unknown sponsor" Shame on you. If this sponsor thinks that bailing on Rick is a smart business move for his brand then he is flat out stupid. Once word gets out on who this company is, no performance by any athlete will save his brand integrity. *duh 

As fighters we appreciate every sponsor that helps support us and truly has our back... this particular sponsor was simply a shady oprtunist that is looking to back out of a deal.  It is complete crap.

Kudos to Rick for going out there and giving it his all. 

xoxo

@FeliceHerrig

https://twitter.com/feliceherrig

http://www.facebook.com/feliceherrig

1/23/13 2:00 AM
TheFirstDragon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whatever you say Felice. Love ya.
1/23/13 2:11 AM
Matt Phillips
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Felice,

After the Rockford incident, I have a new found respect for the fighters that have to put up with shady characters in the MMA business. I have a LOT of respect for your manager Brian after seeing how hard he fights for his fighters. 

That whole experience was very eye opening and I still dont think people have been paid from that show.

1/23/13 2:42 AM
FeliceHerrig
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/13 2:42 AM

Had to share this picture a fan made for me .. CLASSIC photo DEADBEAT-SPONSOR-PIC_zps5186c36a.jpg

1/23/13 2:46 AM
InYourMomaCloset

Christ.....
1/23/13 2:46 AM
FeliceHerrig

InYourMomaCloset - Christ.....

hmmmmm???

1/23/13 2:47 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/13 2:49 AM
Damn, you're fine.

Edit: I managed to misspell one of the three words I typed.
1/23/13 2:48 AM
FeliceHerrig

TheOne - Damn, your fine.

I'm not use to compliments on the UG.. usually only big ol meanie pants.. so thank you 

1/23/13 2:51 AM
InYourMomaCloset

FeliceHerrig - 
InYourMomaCloset - Christ.....

hmmmmm???

hmmmm....
1/23/13 2:51 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig - 

I'm not use to compliments on the UG.. usually only big ol meanie pants.. so thank you 

No problem, head over to the OG they'll worship you.
1/23/13 2:52 AM
Matt Phillips
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have you considered bottling and selling your bath water? haha *totally not creepy at all*

1/23/13 3:04 AM
FeliceHerrig

TheOne - 
FeliceHerrig - 

whats the OG? im new here

1/23/13 3:06 AM
FeliceHerrig

I Heart MatBattle - 

What a cutie, good luck in Bellator Felice!

thank you... should be making fight announcement soon.. its funny though i already had my outfit designed and all done up... I dont mess around

1/23/13 3:06 AM
FeliceHerrig

Matt Phillips - 

Have you considered bottling and selling your bath water? haha *totally not creepy at all*

yeah thats a little extreme 

1/23/13 3:07 AM
FeliceHerrig

TheOne - Damn, you're fine.

Edit: I managed to misspell one of the three words I typed.

yeah i do that all the time.. and i know they're spelled wron but im too lazy to change them.. plus im use to twiiter with only 160 characters aloud so i tend to shorten everything as much as i can 

1/23/13 3:07 AM
Matt Phillips

FeliceHerrig - 
Matt Phillips - 

Im just playing.

Im glad your back on here! Thanks for giving it a second shot!

1/23/13 3:09 AM
FeliceHerrig

Matt Phillips - 
FeliceHerrig - 
Matt Phillips - 

Im just playing.

Im glad your back on here! Thanks for giving it a second shot!

i prob wont be on too much though.. trolls are still gunna hate on me.. but its only when i give them things to hate.. like when i post risque pictures.. but I was just testing that to see if those pictures would show up in search engines

1/23/13 3:11 AM
TheOne

FeliceHerrig - 
TheOne - 
FeliceHerrig - 

whats the OG? im new here

The Underground (UG) - MMA forum
The Otherground (OG) - Everything else forum, like the UG's retarded stepbrother.
1/23/13 3:16 AM
MachidasStraightLeft
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed.  Chandler is a beast, Hawn should have no shame in losing to him.

If anything it made me appreciate Chandler's victory more, knowing how good Hawn is.    

1/23/13 3:52 AM
REALLYBIGRHINO

I would
1/23/13 4:03 AM
Got MMAlk
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaaand the trolls lost for now. Nice. Phone Post
1/23/13 4:11 AM
Tolai

Stay on here Felice. It's a great opportunity to interact with you... Phone Post
1/23/13 4:38 AM
ender852
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig - 

A sponsor sponsors a fighter knowing he may win or lose the fight. There are no guarnatees in fighting. But the fighter does his/her part by going out there and putting it all on the line while represetning the sponsors brand to the best of his or her ability. Its not even so much about the fight but how the fighter carries themselves inside and outside of the cage.

I was at the Bellator 85 event and Rick Hawn should by no means be upset with his performance. If his sponsor is then its just a cop out to not pay him for the service he provided..  Shame on you "unknown sponsor" Shame on you. If this sponsor thinks that bailing on Rick is a smart business move for his brand then he is flat out stupid. Once word gets out on who this company is, no performance by any athlete will save his brand integrity. *duh 

As fighters we appreciate every sponsor that helps support us and truly has our back... this particular sponsor was simply a shady oprtunist that is looking to back out of a deal.  It is complete crap.

Kudos to Rick for going out there and giving it his all. 

xoxo

@FeliceHerrig

https://twitter.com/feliceherrig

http://www.facebook.com/feliceherrig

well said, that guy got so much backlash he ended up being shamed into paying Hawn

1/23/13 4:58 AM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig - 
Matt Phillips - 

LOL!! :)

1/23/13 5:17 AM
TEX4N32
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yo Felice,

I got, two tickets to paradise

Pack your bags, we'll leave tonight xD

Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.