UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> St Pierre / Diaz Staredown (Pic From Presser)

1/23/13 1:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SoupCan
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sal Penis -

Nick should embarass GSP when GSP takes him down, Nick should just hold onto him LOL

But in all seriousness, Nick does not tire. GSP is going to take him down but he's gna get back up and keep coming forward. I think GSP is going to gas out and be put away.

Where do you come up with GSP gassing?

Neither fighter is going to gas Phone Post
1/23/13 1:08 PM
6ULDV8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP handled everything like the boss that he is and had to answer a question about whether he might finally get a finish or just continue to do the minimum.  WTF?  He also acknowledged that these presser things are a pain in the ass.

With Nick I think it's going to be 'Brevity is the soul of wit' and not much more.  He ain't here to chit chat to you whores.  He's here to fight.  They can be friends and hang out after the fight, but not right now.

I can totally understand that.  Who wants to be hanging out and sipping water and answering the press's assinine questions when they could be getting ready for a fight?

1/23/13 1:10 PM
Karl Olsson
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hiimbored -  Did GSP fire his tailor? Phone Post

Reversed bigorexia lol
1/23/13 1:14 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
RickStorm -

I've been wanting to see this fight for along time, so glad it's getting closer to fight time!

Agree!!!

War Diaz Phone Post
What! You're a Diaz fan?? You dont strike me as a Diaz fan!
I think we just broke up. Phone Post
Lol... Ya sorry Hot Stuff... Can't root against my maama's maiden name!

Maybe I can help change the opinion of everyone who thinks Diaz fans are wanna be thugs or lowlifes.

The Brothers Come to fight, they live there life how they wanna live it and I respect them both for that.

Don't dump me just yet... Nothing more fun than a bet with your GF... Specially depending on the wager ;) Phone Post
1/23/13 1:20 PM
TheRealMrBeefy

Im pumped for this fight!!!!

Nick has his chance finally to proove he is the best (hopefully he does not mess it up)

GSP finally fights someone he really dislikes.

I don't see GSP wanting to lay on him for 5 rounds. Diaz has nasty BJJ. I see GSP employing a plan similar to Condits. Hopefully it's a war!!! Phone Post
1/23/13 1:21 PM
Dougie
938 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

I've been wanting to see this fight for along time, so glad it's getting closer to fight time!

This.

1/23/13 1:23 PM
Lun8
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lets go Nick!! the happy time autograph response was pretty funny lol
1/23/13 1:25 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sal Penis - 

Nick should embarass GSP when GSP takes him down, Nick should just hold onto him LOL

But in all seriousness, Nick does not tire. GSP is going to take him down but he's gna get back up and keep coming forward. I think GSP is going to gas out and be put away.

While I agree with this. I think 5 rounds is just not enough...Nick may need 8 rounds to pull it off.
1/23/13 1:26 PM
6ULDV8

Dougie - 
RickStorm - 

This.

Brothers, you have no idea.

This has been my dream fantasy what if matchup since like 2006.  I cannot fucking wait.

Remember when Nick said this?

“I’m trying to fight Sakurai, I’m trying to fight K.J. Noons, I’m trying to fight Anderson Silva, I’m trying to fight everybody. I’m trying to fight Georges motherfucking St.Pierre. I’m trying to fight … I didn’t mean to call Georges a motherfucker, but I ain’t got no problem getting there and fighting the best people in the world. Georges is a nice guy. I’m trying to fight Jon Fitch, I’m trying to fight Silva, I’m trying to fight K.J. Noons, I’m trying to fight everybody. I’m trying to fight Takanori Gomi, Sakurai, I’m trying to fuck everybody up. Fuck this shit. This is fucking gangster fucking warfare. I don’t give a fuck. You know what I mean?”

1/23/13 1:29 PM
Don_Dada
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick likes Georges just the way he is. Phone Post
1/23/13 1:35 PM
Silverball
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The press conference seemed fairly casual and laid back to me. The only conflict to arise was between George and some guy who asked him about point fighting.
1/23/13 1:36 PM
guardbr8kr

I'm gonna take my ass whoppin from GSP, take'n my money and go home.

- Diaz
1/23/13 1:39 PM
MasterofMartialArts
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sal Penis -

How exactly would that embarrass GSP? And when was the last time GSP gassed? I'm not a GSP but hugger, but those statements just aren't accurate. Phone Post
1/23/13 1:40 PM
orcus

omg Nick is so much bigger than Georges

1/23/13 1:42 PM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least he showed up this time.
1/23/13 2:03 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
RickStorm -

Agree!!!

War Diaz Phone Post

Maybe I can help change the opinion of everyone who thinks Diaz fans are wanna be thugs or lowlifes.

The Brothers Come to fight, they live there life how they wanna live it and I respect them both for that.

Don't dump me just yet... Nothing more fun than a bet with your GF... Specially depending on the wager ;) Phone Post
I like your logic and I am all in for a bet my dearest. I'm not a GSP nut hugger but I don't see how Diaz takes this.
You name the stakes and I'm in!! Phone Post
1/23/13 2:05 PM
Stone Rolled
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need Joe Rogan in between Nick and GSP staring. He is sorely missing from that pic.
1/23/13 2:08 PM
shorebreaker420
1017 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many times did Diaz blink at the staredown? Wtf don't be Scared homie Phone Post
1/23/13 2:30 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
RickStorm -

Agree!!!

War Diaz Phone Post

I like your logic and I am all in for a bet my dearest. I'm not a GSP nut hugger but I don't see how Diaz takes this.
Careful... I'm a Scorpio... Never know what kinda bet I may lay out ;) Phone Post
1/23/13 2:39 PM
orcus

Sal Penis - 

I've seen much more evidence of fading from Nick than GSP. 

1/23/13 3:20 PM
rrg1

Vitor the Taxi Driver Belfort - Because Georges is wearing pants we cant see that dumper of his and those creamy hammys! Thats where he keeps his weight

nice first post lol

what's your other SN?
1/23/13 3:23 PM
SoupCan
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor the Taxi Driver Belfort - Because Georges is wearing pants we cant see that dumper of his and those creamy hammys! Thats where he keeps his weight
Hi NDNH Phone Post
1/23/13 3:31 PM
Kenso
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP shirt is two size bigger. This is going to be his downfall. I predict a TKO based on the premise mentioned before.
1/23/13 4:12 PM
Lun8
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 
Sal Penis - 

I've seen much more evidence of fading from Nick than GSP. 

lol no way braaah . gsp was dog tired after the condit fight you can't say the same for Nick.
1/23/13 4:19 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
RickStorm -

Agree!!!

War Diaz Phone Post

Careful... I'm a Scorpio... Never know what kinda bet I may lay out ;) Phone Post
Are you actually going to make me pull out the oh so over used and cliche Dont be Scared Homie line?
Just bring it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.