UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> St Pierre / Diaz Staredown (Pic From Presser)

1/23/13 6:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Slevin Kalevra
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP by 5 round dry leg humping Phone Post
1/23/13 9:41 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2901 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
RickStorm -

I've been wanting to see this fight for along time, so glad it's getting closer to fight time!

Agree!!!

War Diaz Phone Post
What! You're a Diaz fan?? You dont strike me as a Diaz fan!
I think we just broke up. Phone Post
Lol... Ya sorry Hot Stuff... Can't root against my maama's maiden name!

Maybe I can help change the opinion of everyone who thinks Diaz fans are wanna be thugs or lowlifes.

The Brothers Come to fight, they live there life how they wanna live it and I respect them both for that.

Don't dump me just yet... Nothing more fun than a bet with your GF... Specially depending on the wager ;) Phone Post
I like your logic and I am all in for a bet my dearest. I'm not a GSP nut hugger but I don't see how Diaz takes this.
You name the stakes and I'm in!! Phone Post
Careful... I'm a Scorpio... Never know what kinda bet I may lay out ;) Phone Post
Are you actually going to make me pull out the oh so over used and cliche Dont be Scared Homie line?
Just bring it. Phone Post
Lol... Oh I ain't Scurrrd HomeGirl ...This Threads headed to AFTER DARK ;) Phone Post
1/23/13 11:15 PM
whoabro

Vitor the Taxi Driver Belfort - I don't know who that other guy is...

Im just a man who knows you could bounce a quarter off of Georges St.Peirre's perfectly formed ass cheeks
Poetry Phone Post
1/23/13 11:18 PM
Pat Smear

GSP needs a new tailor. I know he can afford a better fitting shirt
1/24/13 12:46 AM
newjack900
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When they faced up it was pretty interesting how much wider gsp was to nick.. I knew he'd be bigger-stronger than diaz but damn he looked like a tank side by side
1/24/13 4:11 AM
stonepony

People seem to be confused... You think Georges can't strike with him better than Carlos did? Why is Georges going to just take him down automatically? He will take him down, if he gets in to trouble.

Georges has a pretty amazing jab to counter the Diaz style high-volume boxing. Georges can use his footwork and move just like Carlos. Better than Carlos. Georges can go 5 at a high pace.

What makes everybody think Georges is going to dry-hump him?
1/24/13 4:27 AM
madmav
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gsp couldn't put away shields.. nick is gonna steam roll gsp.. =D

1/24/13 4:32 AM
gooddoc

Edited: 01/24/13 5:15 PM
war diaz.
1/24/13 4:42 AM
Blunderhooks
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MostUGersAreGhey - I'm pretty excited for this fight myself. I just hope Diaz is drilling TDD 4 to 6 hours a day, 5 times a week. He is capable of pulling something off from his back but I'd rather he not be on his back and see how he does on the feet vs Georges. Please be drilling TDD, please. I don't want to see a five round fight with GSP in top position 80% of the time. I want to see a back and forth war.
Keep your expectations low.... Phone Post
1/24/13 5:27 AM
CheckinHose
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Othello -
cheesesteak - Did Nick get licensed again? Or does in not matter since it's in Canadia?

It matters. Almost every big commission recognizes and upholds suspensions made by other commissions, in NA at least.
Where's NA Phone Post
1/24/13 6:28 AM
Soup Nazi
1477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

209!

1/24/13 7:28 AM
magnetsbitch

Gsp takes this all day long he is just too good
1/24/13 8:40 AM
The Sauce
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I admit it bugs me that Nate and Nick never hold their hands up normally lol Phone Post
1/24/13 8:49 AM
LyotoBundy
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Diaz, but those guys don't check leg kicks, and that leaves GSP room to play with kicks and takedowns, along with controlling the range for the whole fight. Phone Post
1/24/13 9:15 PM
Bipolar

Four pages and no one sees that Nick if giving GSP the "fuck you" hand/arm signal?

Notice that Nick's left arm is low with his hand palm-down and crossing into his right arm's inner elbow with his right forearm bent upward and out?
1/24/13 10:08 PM
In Limbo
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip - 

Fairly uneventful press conference. Nick behaved himself, GSP was formulaic with his reponses as usual.

Awaiting "GSP / Nick was scared" posts and inevitible obsessive size analysis.

voted up

if there was one thing besides fighter pay and the greatness of Fedor that the UG will always obsess / argue about 100% of the time is fighters' size/weight in relation to each other (their walk around wirght, in ring weight, etc.)

1/25/13 2:15 AM
White Belt Warrior

Strong possibility.....but still stoked

1/25/13 5:47 AM
RameauSoCouldYou
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP needs to stop borrowing his Dad's shirts... Phone Post
1/25/13 6:54 AM
FightToLive
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posted: 1 day ago Member Since: 11/23/02
Posts: 3895 Ignore | Quote | Edit | Warn Admin | Vote Down | Vote Up | Delete Post

Did Nick get licensed again? Or does in not matter since it's in Canadia?

Lucky thingit's not in Americania!
1/25/13 9:34 AM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CheckinHose - 
Othello -
cheesesteak - Did Nick get licensed again? Or does in not matter since it's in Canadia?

It matters. Almost every big commission recognizes and upholds suspensions made by other commissions, in NA at least.
Where's NA Phone Post

north america
1/25/13 9:37 AM
cheesesteak
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightToLive - From: cheesesteak 87
Posted: 1 day ago Member Since: 11/23/02
Posts: 3895 Ignore | Quote | Edit | Warn Admin | Vote Down | Vote Up | Delete Post

Did Nick get licensed again? Or does in not matter since it's in Canadia?

Lucky thingit's not in Americania!

I know. I'm real glad it's not in Nevadia!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.